SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 33 of 83 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 58 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 33 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by northernviewer Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Alanna wrote:ITA with whoever wrote up-thread that this season is going to be F1 vs. Bentley and the only potential F1 who I can see taking those reigns is JP. Maybe it'll change, but right now, the only who makes sense is JP because he's been on her radar (that we've seen) as long as Bentley himself.

a new poster, Reality Mary I think her name was, introduced that idea earlier this week and IMO it's the one that makes the most sense, considering that 3 of the final havent even been introduced to us as of yet.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 33 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by philphan Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 pm

First time posting but thought now is a good time to jump in....

I'm on the F1 (JP) vs. Bentley bandwagon as well. While we may never know why Bentley had Ashley's heart so early on, I can only guess that he offered her the earth, moon and sun for a promising future and proposal. What loving daddy would lie to her? (Gag!)
In contrast, while Ashley certainly enjoyed JP's company and thought he was sexy, good kisser etc. he pointed out that he is the the one that breaks up in relationships....not something she wanted to hear. She wants security and she has doubts with JP.
The storyline, imo, is will Ashley take a leap of faith with the guy who is always there for and has amazing chemistry with her, or will she hang onto a guy who she was in lust over because of empty promises?
No other guys will ever be in the realm of possibility, imo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 pm

JP had his 1st 1 on 1 date with Ashley on Episode 3 and left Ashley saying he had the best kisses. Emily also had her 1st 1 on 1 w Brad on Ep 3 that left Brad breathlessly gushing abt Emily after they kissed. I don't know if there is a connection but I am predicting JP is "The One" Smiley
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:39 pm

The thing is with emily the lead is the one that was breathless, but with JP ashley was not breathless he was

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:40 pm

philphan wrote:First time posting but thought now is a good time to jump in....

I'm on the F1 (JP) vs. Bentley bandwagon as well. While we may never know why Bentley had Ashley's heart so early on, I can only guess that he offered her the earth, moon and sun for a promising future and proposal. What loving daddy would lie to her? (Gag!)
In contrast, while Ashley certainly enjoyed JP's company and thought he was sexy, good kisser etc. he pointed out that he is the the one that breaks up in relationships....not something she wanted to hear. She wants security and she has doubts with JP.
The storyline, imo, is will Ashley take a leap of faith with the guy who is always there for and has amazing chemistry with her, or will she hang onto a guy who she was in lust over because of empty promises?

Welcome!! Awesome first post and I agree!! :crazy dance:

She has to heal and move on from Bentley and take a leap of faith that JP won't break her heart just like she asked him on their 1:1 date. OTOH, if her F1 is Ben, she's going to have to overcome whatever obstacle they present (ie make up )for him. Since Ben is so far nonexistent, I can speculate that the only important obstacle is Ash's with JP. If Ben is F1, I'm thinking the edit is going to turn very heavily to his favor and his developing story with Ash.

In any case, I'm assuming JP is going on the back burner for the next few eps no matter what.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:43 pm

philphan wrote:First time posting but thought now is a good time to jump in....

Welcome philphan! Totally agree with this. Who knows, I might be absolutely shocked at the end, but I have thought all along that besides Bentley - nobody will even be close to being her F1 like JP. They'll try to create doubt and I'm sure they will hide JP, but I still think it will be him in the end.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Also, not only do we have Bentley playing mind games with her and then coming back, but Ryan a frontrunner and fan favorite, also leaves and comes back..... so there's lots of "stuff" to sidetrack the audience from knowing with 100% certaintly that she'll be able to choose and commit to either of her final 2 guys.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Samiesmom2 Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:52 pm

reason wrote:The thing is with emily the lead is the one that was breathless, but with JP ashley was not breathless he was

Ashley is the lead and she is the one that stated JP had the best kisses so indeed they left her breathless. How do you figure, with Ashley making the statement, that it was JP that was breathless and not Ashley herself? Obviously his kisses had an enjoyable affect on her otherwise the words would not have come out of her mouth wearing the same comfy clothing she changed into during their 1 on 1 date.

Samiesmom2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:02 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:From these, does anyone think that the editors are giving JP the physical edit ?

I don't know, maybe, but I don't see much difference from this and Ali always talking about how hot Roberto was (is) Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 33 40742102 I'm trying very hard to be objective, but I get the feeling that the F2 are Bentley and JP. The drama, or cliff hanger at the end will be if she's over Bentley.

Can you imagine if Bentley showed up at FRC? Now that would FINALLY be the MOST DRAMATIC ROSE CEREMONY EVER! Of course, my hopes are that it would include Ashley kneeing him somewhere sensitive and then flipping him over the railing and into the ocean. :awesome:

Heehee! THAT would be worth the price of admission. :giggle:

I've been thinking that it would make the Men Tell All interesting for once if they took turns beating up Bentley but I do like the idea of Ashley doing the honors!

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Haha that would be hilarious! Like on the JKS when they put a bag over a random guys head and pretended to beat him up in place of Bentley! rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:14 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Haha that would be hilarious! Like on the JKS when they put a bag over a random guys head and pretended to beat him up in place of Bentley! rotfl

Yes!!! I loved that and I loved seeing Ashley laugh at it!

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:28 pm

LibbyBell wrote: I'm trying to steer myself away from thinking that way, too, Alexxxx. IMO, based on what I've seen, the only way that HEA will work is if it's with someone she already has a start with. The only one that we've seen that with is JP. no idea

Max64 wrote: That''s exactly what they want you to think! Ashley has her man, and she's happy, I'd bet on it. She's been saying the same lines that Ali did "I'm happy with my decisions, I"m in a very good place".. Yeah, she's in a happy place because she has either JP or Ben!

I would have thought though if it were Ben, they would have shown him at least talking to her or comforting her a little bit on the Roast date. Really they made it look as if only Ryan was there for her, and I don't think that makes Ben look that good then.

Alexxxx wrote: I think we (the unspoiled viewing public) are supposed to think she's headed to the FRC with Ryan F1 and JP F2. That is, IF she can get over Bentley (the true F1). IDK, but as Ryan's edit begins to tarnish, Ben's is going to have to start glowing.

pavalygurl wrote: But remember MF seems happy with the outcome. Now a crash and burn FRC could make the evil one happy, but in the long run, the franchise has to produce a few more happy couples besides Ali and Roberto and Ryan and Trista which was ages ago in TB time.

:giggle: So, you're telling me I need to just settle down and not lose hope just yet! :D
Max and Alexxxx, I do agree with you-- if it were Ben, surely they would have shown Ashley talking with him at least a little bit. It just wouldn't make sense for it to be him and then the first time we see them interact is on Episode6?!?! Pav-- I can only hope that MF would want TB-ette to end up with a pick. I could see him getting so exited about the trainwreck that he lost sight of the original premise of the show!! But, now that I've had a little pep talk, I'll try to put my rose colored glasses on (I took them off after Jillian's season) :giggle:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 83 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 58 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

+64
albean99
JBF
Pattycake92
Doats
jello1592