SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:04 pm

LuvnIt wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:
Gina wrote:OT - sorry.

I Loved Jerrry Faris (sp?). Could not believe she didn't pick him at the AFRC. no no But, time moves on and they are both happy now. I believe he's engaged or with someone?? Anyone know? And we know Jen is happily married and had a baby.

He's got a girlfriend as of the last show done with update on 20/20. I haven't heard that they've gotten engaged.

Jerry Ferris is engaged and you can find his proposal to his gal on You Tube don't know if i am allowed but here is the link to his proposal very romantic :yes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW2EY8psxMo&feature=related

THank you! I've never seen this! :In love:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:I think the term Competative is not so much whether he is competative in actual life or not (I think most guys are lol).

It is Competative in terms of the EDIT. The camara panning to him when a rose is received but someone else, comments being made etc.

Thats what we need to keep an eye on. Not whether he does the right thing like bowing out of a competition against (the giant lol) Dino.

I so agree with this. I remember Bevin....I use to have to say "the edited Bevin" so my friends who liked her didn't get mad. They give a certain edit to all the main characters. I remember Brad saying that both Chantal's & Emily's edits were so one sided....they show us what they want us to see in order to create a certain persona for that person.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:12 pm

nutty1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I think the term Competative is not so much whether he is competative in actual life or not (I think most guys are lol).

It is Competative in terms of the EDIT. The camara panning to him when a rose is received but someone else, comments being made etc.

Thats what we need to keep an eye on. Not whether he does the right thing like bowing out of a competition against (the giant lol) Dino.

I so agree with this. I remember Bevin....I use to have to say "the edited Bevin" so my friends who liked her didn't get mad. They give a certain edit to all the main characters. I remember Brad saying that both Chantal's & Emily's edits were so one sided....they show us what they want us to see in order to create a certain persona for that person.

So in terms of the edit, if JP is edited as competitive it probably means he's not F1? TIA.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:16 pm

black_tears wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

So in terms of the edit, if JP is edited as competitive it probably means he's not F1? TIA.

I think history has shown that most competitive contestants are the F2. BUT I am not convinced he is getting the competitive edit.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:18 pm

black_tears wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

I think it's more than just being somewhat competitive, but being shown to be annoying the other men in the house with his competitiveness is usually not the edit of the F1.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Gina wrote: I agree. I love the level of maturity, lack of hostility and classy people on here, who are civil to each other, even if not in complete agreement about contestants, articles, etc. FORT lacked that so much, the subtle insults and people trying to demean posters they did'nt agree with, made it an unhappy place to try and have fun, sleuth and post. And the mods played favorites bigtime and it was not a level playing field by any means.

Thanks, again Love_me and San.."simply the best, better than all the rest"

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 4219981604 Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 316013620

Starshine_16 wrote:
Gina wrote: I agree. I love the level of maturity, lack of hostility and classy people on here, who are civil to each other, even if not in complete agreement about contestants, articles, etc. FORT lacked that so much, the subtle insults and people trying to demean posters they did'nt agree with, made it an unhappy place to try and have fun, sleuth and post. And the mods played favorites bigtime and it was not a level playing field by any means.

Thanks, again Love_me and San.."simply the best, better than all the rest"

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 4219981604 Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 316013620

Gina you are absolutely right. I feel so much better here than I did at FORT.The mods over on FORT enjoyed their power trip and there was a huge lack of respect for a lot of posters.

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Th_THANKYOU_LuvYou_Girl_TBD

I echo your post Loveme! Thanks everyone for the kind words! So happy that we have a place where we can all be together again, and everyone is free to say and do what they want. Most importantly, NO Infractions here. jumping

Loveme, that thank you above is Ahhh-dorable! :A-okay:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:01 pm

ironcat wrote:
black_tears wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

I think it's more than just being somewhat competitive, but being shown to be annoying the other men in the house with his competitiveness is usually not the edit of the F1.
\

I am not great at expressing my opinions or thoughts butI just don't see JP being competitive IMO Being competitive in this case is a guy being competitive and doing everything they can to win over the girl because they just want to be the winner i don't see JP as that type i do believe he is what you could say wooing her. IMO the guys that came up with the corny lines and actions at the M&G were the competitive ones.
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:09 pm

LuvnIt wrote:
ironcat wrote:
black_tears wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

\

I am not great at expressing my opinions or thoughts butI just don't see JP being competitive IMO Being competitive in this case is a guy being competitive and doing everything they can to win over the girl because they just want to be the winner i don't see JP as that type i do believe he is what you could say wooing her. IMO the guys that came up with the corny lines and actions at the M&G were the competitive ones.

You expressed your opinion very well Luvnit, and I agree. =)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:18 pm

That just shows he's smart!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:21 pm

beader wrote:

That just shows he's smart!
but doesn't Dino forfeit as well (against each other)? LOL I bet the producers just wanted Blake and Ryan to face off.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:27 pm

LuvnIt wrote:

Yes, like the ones who make statements like, "I'm here to win," "She's the prize," "I'm in it to win it!" Actually Roberto made one statement like that (can't remember what) fairly early in the series, but I do remember that there were several posts about him being too competitive. So a "competitive" statement doesn't necessarily knock someone out of F1.

That said, I think JP would make a great next Bachelor if for some reason he is not F1.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:33 pm

beader wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:

Yes, like the ones who make statements like, "I'm here to win," "She's the prize," "I'm in it to win it!" Actually Roberto made one statement like that (can't remember what) fairly early in the series, but I do remember that there were several posts about him being too competitive. So a "competitive" statement doesn't necessarily knock someone out of F1.

That said, I think JP would make a great next Bachelor if for some reason he is not F1.

Yup, Roberto did say something like..."at the end of the day, it is a competition..." Can't remember the exact statement he made though.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

+64
albean99
JBF
Pattycake92
Doats
jello1592