SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Page 34 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Well, in a round about way, in his mind, she made it possible for him to have this awesome memory that forever changed his life, cause he's on her show and that took him to Phuket. I think that's how he means it..he's so head over heels in love, Ashley is his angel. :halo:

Check out the F1/F2 spoiler thread. Love_me heard from Fijman and he said JP is F1..big news.

Last edited by Gina on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Molly wrote: rock I'm glad I have an icon to express how I feel about your post, LibbyBell. Right on and it helps clarify the wonky edit and how the storylines are written as the show progresses.

Thanks Molly! It's the only way I can justify how some of the shows end up being told. Sometimes TPTB have all that they need and the story is told smoothly, sometimes the elements are all over the place and they have to make the pieces fit as best they can. JMO
:awesome:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Gina wrote:Well, in a round about way, in his mind, she made it possible for him to have this awesome memory that forever changed his life, cause he's on her show and that took him to Phuket. I think that's how he means it..he's so head over heels in love, Ashley is his angel. :halo:

Check out the F1/F2 spoiler thread. Love_me heard from Fijman and he said JP is F1..big news.
I thought that person said Ben was f1?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:13 pm

Max64 wrote:
Gina wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Gina wrote:Love catching up on the posts today. Great work, everyone.

One quick comment about the sensitive guy mentioned.

JP was choked up and he said he'll never forget the kids at the orphanage and "it will forever change my life"..that's sounds like a sensitive guy to me.

I think it's safe to say JP is the emotional & sensitive type. The guy is wearing his heart on his sleeve...With his maturity comes emotional awareness...some people have it, some don't. Reminds me very much of Ryan Sutter...
I meant to add this to my post where JP said "it will forever change my life" (the orphanage date)
from the L & S article:
The man that she is engaged to is ecstatic and says that Ashley has changed his life. The two are very much in love reports the magazine

"And she made it possible" :D

That comment melted my heart. :animated heart
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:29 pm

I think both J.P and Ben are sensitive and have different ways of expressing themselves. One seems like an extrovert and the other an introvert. There is nothing wrong with being a little more shy or closed off about something painful that happened in your life. Just like there is nothing wrong with telling anyone who will listen how you feel about a situation.

Both Ben and JP showed a caring side during that orphanage group date. Ashley told Ben it was endearing seeing him kick a soccer ball around with the kids and JP said the date changed his life.

We as viewers only have the edit of a contestant to go by. However, I seek the truth and judge how the contestants act away from the Bcahleor bubble. It is amazing how skewed certain contestants edits appear to be. Then you find out that person isn't so bad after all. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:32 pm

In the pre-show media articles Ben was labelled as the "sweet and sensitive" guy.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:56 pm

cupcakes wrote:
“Bachelorette” Ashley is engaged, now that the reality show is done filming, she is wearing a Neil Lane diamond ring from the man she gave the last rose to. While the “Bachelorette” was devastated over Bentley in the last few episodes that aired, Ashley has found happiness, but is it with Bentley? It sounds like Ashley was able to get past falling in love with this heel and moved on to a real man.

Just like Brad and Emily, the engagement has to be kept under wraps until the reality show’s last episode airs. The man that Ashley gave the last rose to got down on bended knee and popped the question, Life and Style Magazine is reporting today. She accepted. Ashley’s love affair is already different than that of Brad and Emily. While Brad and Emily would only see each other occasionally, Ashley and her new fiancée have been sneaking off on dates out of the public’s eye.

The magazine reports that Ashley was able to get over Bentley’s abrasiveness finally, but still does not say who it is she is engaged to. Chris Harrison tells the magazine that Ashley was a mess after Bentley’s treatment of her. She was so bad, that they thought they would not be able to continue with the show. At one point her eyes were so swollen from crying that she could not wear her contact lenses.

Ashley has had a rough time on this “Bachelorette” season, as she fell in love early on with Bentley, who not only had no interest in her, but was mean and degrading to Ashley behind her back. The fans will see the reunion with Bentley this Monday, as she begged the producers to bring him back. It took a week of phone calls to Bentley to get him to agree. His friends said that he finally agreed to get a free week’s vacation. He is still not interested in Ashley, so Monday night will just bring more heartache for the young Dentist.

Ashley’s engagement happened on a secluded Fiji island on May 13th, reports the magazine. She tells the magazine that after the treatment Bentley gave her, she was afraid to once again open her heart to any of the other men on the “Bachelorette.” Ashley says that it was something she remembered her sister had told her that got her through all this and made it easier to move on. Her sister, Chrystie Corns, told her to “follow your heart and be you.”

The 26 year-old Ashley remembered that line and started thinking a little differently about things. She said while there are awful men out there, like Bentley, there are some pretty good ones too. She found one of those good ones for her! Ashley fans can rest easy now that they know she did find love this season post- Bentley.

The man that she is engaged to is ecstatic and says that Ashley has changed his life. The two are very much in love reports the magazine.

The bolded would DEFINITELY point more to JP considering they are just a few hours away from each other and Ashley appears to be spending more time on the east coast vs. west coast.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:23 pm

klarson79 wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
“Bachelorette” Ashley is engaged, now that the reality show is done filming, she is wearing a Neil Lane diamond ring from the man she gave the last rose to. While the “Bachelorette” was devastated over Bentley in the last few episodes that aired, Ashley has found happiness, but is it with Bentley? It sounds like Ashley was able to get past falling in love with this heel and moved on to a real man.

Just like Brad and Emily, the engagement has to be kept under wraps until the reality show’s last episode airs. The man that Ashley gave the last rose to got down on bended knee and popped the question, Life and Style Magazine is reporting today. She accepted. Ashley’s love affair is already different than that of Brad and Emily. While Brad and Emily would only see each other occasionally, Ashley and her new fiancée have been sneaking off on dates out of the public’s eye.

The magazine reports that Ashley was able to get over Bentley’s abrasiveness finally, but still does not say who it is she is engaged to. Chris Harrison tells the magazine that Ashley was a mess after Bentley’s treatment of her. She was so bad, that they thought they would not be able to continue with the show. At one point her eyes were so swollen from crying that she could not wear her contact lenses.

Ashley has had a rough time on this “Bachelorette” season, as she fell in love early on with Bentley, who not only had no interest in her, but was mean and degrading to Ashley behind her back. The fans will see the reunion with Bentley this Monday, as she begged the producers to bring him back. It took a week of phone calls to Bentley to get him to agree. His friends said that he finally agreed to get a free week’s vacation. He is still not interested in Ashley, so Monday night will just bring more heartache for the young Dentist.

Ashley’s engagement happened on a secluded Fiji island on May 13th, reports the magazine. She tells the magazine that after the treatment Bentley gave her, she was afraid to once again open her heart to any of the other men on the “Bachelorette.” Ashley says that it was something she remembered her sister had told her that got her through all this and made it easier to move on. Her sister, Chrystie Corns, told her to “follow your heart and be you.”

The 26 year-old Ashley remembered that line and started thinking a little differently about things. She said while there are awful men out there, like Bentley, there are some pretty good ones too. She found one of those good ones for her! Ashley fans can rest easy now that they know she did find love this season post- Bentley.

The man that she is engaged to is ecstatic and says that Ashley has changed his life. The two are very much in love reports the magazine.

The bolded would DEFINITELY point more to JP considering they are just a few hours away from each other and Ashley appears to be spending more time on the east coast vs. west coast.

EXCEPT that they are not allowed out of the safehouse! Why? because it doesn't matter how much sneaking they do, there is every chance in the world that someone in the crowded NorthEast or crowded West Coast would recognize the Bachelorette.
We have been told that the safehouse is stocked with everything they could want or desire for the time that they are there, but they aren't allowed out and about.
Almost invariably, the thing that the couple says they are looking forward to after the reveal is getting to go out in public as a couple and getting to do "couple" things.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:46 pm

laugh out loud.."sneaking off together"
Humor me. laugh out loud

I can see JP wearing one of those hats that have longish hair attached to them and sunglasses, ragged clothes, maybe alot of scruff on the face and hoping the train to Philly late at night to go to see her. And as he arrives, he says "Now that's what I'm talkin about, no damn show is gonna keep me from my cupcake". :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Gina wrote:laugh out loud.."sneaking off together"
Humor me. laugh out loud

I can see JP wearing one of those hats that have longish hair attached to them and sunglasses, ragged clothes, maybe alot of scruff on the face and hoping the train to Philly late at night to go to see her. And as he arrives, he says "Now that's what I'm talkin about, no damn show is gonna keep me from my cupcake". :D

Or maybe sneaking to Philly with his jammies under a raincoat to sit by a fire with his cupcake late at night while she studies.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Humor me. laugh out loud

I'm wondering, since they do live so close, if they could sneak around a little? Obviously, there's a $5 million fine if anyone finds out, but they don't have handlers stalking these people, do they? Suspect :shock:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Humor me. laugh out loud

I'm wondering, since they do live so close, if they could sneak around a little? Obviously, there's a $5 million fine if anyone finds out, but they don't have handlers stalking these people, do they? Suspect :shock:
If anyone would try to sneak around in a disguise to be with her more, I'd bet money on JP. He could drive, but hoping the train late at night is pretty incognito if he wore the disguise I mentioned. No one notices anyone in NYC much, unless it's a huge star and he's not and would never be recognized if disguised.

The Paps have much more going on in NYC to get pictures of ..bigger fish to fry than him. He' probably return the same way from Philly..late at night in disguise. Just a thought, not saying it's happening. But if he's F1 I think he's gonna find a way to see her alot and only being 1 1/2 hours away, too tempting for him and it's his personality. The show wants a successful love story anyway, so doubt he'd be fined if they are happy and in love at the AFRC, even if they found out he did it.

From what I found out and maybe someone else has better or different info...the handlers don't live with them, but only go with Ashley when she's out and about or interviews, public appearances, etc. I doubt they guard her apt. building waiting for JP. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #2

+66
jurystillout
asim
moonchild