SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Page 5 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:59 pm

BachetteFan wrote:My DH is unspoiled and has an excellent track record of picking the F1 at the end. I asked him last night about frontrunners and he mentioned William and "the solar energy guy." He did watch the roast by the way!

Thanks for sharing that BachetteFan! Keep us posted as the season progresses as to how his pick changes for F1 after Will and Ryan are sent home. Or maybe it won't change if he knows "the solar energy guy" comes back! TPTB are sure to tease the viewers with that because he is the frontrunner to the general public at this time. For the drama effect, they want viewers to know he is returning. My unspoiled co-workers will be shocked when she sends Ryan home because he is the overwhelming favorite in their eyes.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:29 pm

Beeleever wrote:
BachetteFan wrote:My DH is unspoiled and has an excellent track record of picking the F1 at the end. I asked him last night about frontrunners and he mentioned William and "the solar energy guy." He did watch the roast by the way!

Thanks for sharing that BachetteFan! Keep us posted as the season progresses as to how his pick changes for F1 after Will and Ryan are sent home. Or maybe it won't change if he knows "the solar energy guy" comes back! TPTB are sure to tease the viewers with that because he is the frontrunner to the general public at this time. For the drama effect, they want viewers to know he is returning. My unspoiled co-workers will be shocked when she sends Ryan home because he is the overwhelming favorite in their eyes.

Will do Beeleever! I think it will be interesting to see if it changes after Monday night's episode. I definitely agree that TPTB are teasing viewers with Ryan for the drama. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:18 pm

BachetteFan wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Will do Beeleever! I think it will be interesting to see if it changes after Monday night's episode. I definitely agree that TPTB are teasing viewers with Ryan for the drama. yes

Thanks for sharing. One more question, did your husband watch the entire episode 3 i.e including the JP 1 on 1 and the Bentley drama ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:33 pm

BachetteFan wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

BachetteFan, I love that you share an unspoiled male view...something I personally don't have a lens on...but please share your thoughts too. I'd love to hear them, as well! :Nod:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:47 pm

I was just reading something interesting that gave me pause. It was on Wetpaint: The Bachelorette:

Recap of The Bachelorette Season 7, Episode 3: Let the Bentley Roast Begin!
4 days ago by Gina Carbone

Somehow JP calls this date “perfect.” He gets a rose. Are his standards that low? She likes his kisses. She should’ve stopped there, but she compares him to Bentley.

“JP over Bentley in the kiss department,” she says. It’s interesting, because in the media screener they showed online earlier this week, she also adds “But Bentley over JP in the heart department.” But ABC deleted that in the version that aired. Hmm....

I am speechless and will remain that way, lest I should say something derogatory about Ash that I would later regret... no no
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Beeleever wrote:I was just reading something interesting that gave me pause. It was on Wetpaint: The Bachelorette:

Recap of The Bachelorette Season 7, Episode 3: Let the Bentley Roast Begin!
4 days ago by Gina Carbone

Somehow JP calls this date “perfect.” He gets a rose. Are his standards that low? She likes his kisses. She should’ve stopped there, but she compares him to Bentley.

“JP over Bentley in the kiss department,” she says. It’s interesting, because in the media screener they showed online earlier this week, she also adds “But Bentley over JP in the heart department.” But ABC deleted that in the version that aired. Hmm....

I am speechless and will remain that way, lest I should say something derogatory about Ash that I would later regret... no no

Wow! :shock: That left me speechless as well! I don't understand how someone would have gotten a hold of that?

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:04 pm

Interesting. In the past we've seen how the edit in the first episode extended preview differed from the extended preview shown later in the season. IMO the changes in the edit have been a clue as to how the couple is faring in realtime during the airing of the show.

So . . . this could be good news for the possible Ashley and JP relationship if during the week the edit of their date was changed to be more pro JP.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:09 pm

I had to go and find it to read Ashley's statement with my own eyes!

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/recap-of-the-bachelorette-season-7-episode-3-let-the-bentley-roast-begin

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:12 pm

lavenderred wrote:Interesting. In the past we've seen how the edit in the first episode extended preview differed from the extended preview shown later in the season. IMO the changes in the edit have been a clue as to how the couple is faring in realtime during the airing of the show.

So . . . this could be good news for the possible Ashley and JP relationship if during the week the edit of their date was changed to be more pro JP.

I agree! Otherwise, they would have left that statement in to add even more drama!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:32 pm

People are not liking the editing already they would not have put that out there to turn everyone off even further. As I say her body language is not good with JP and I dont think he is final 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:36 pm

reason wrote:People are not liking the editing already they would not have put that out there to turn everyone off even further. As I say her body language is not good with JP and I dont think he is final 1.

I'm curious if you see someone so far that she has better body language and if so, who? Or is it too soon to say?
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Samiesmom2 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Beeleever wrote:I think both of those polls could be misleading...

In the Wetpaint poll, there is a picture of Ryan P. and Ashley on their 1:1 time after the roast directly above the poll. I wonder if there was a picture of Ashley and one of the other guys shown if that would change the results of the poll?

I worked retail eons ago and whatever we displayed on a mannequin sold immediately.

In the Hollywood life poll, they specifically mention JP and then followed by "or someone else"? Again, it is suggestive for one person.

Because of all the Bentley drama, to the unspoiled viewer, Ryan, William and JP are the only ones basically known at this time. I work with a group that is unspoiled and as cute as Ben C. was on their date, most of them don't even remember his name when we "dish".

The tabloid polls also have Ryan P. up close to 50% and JP around 20%. USweekly just referred to Ryan as the front runner in their coverage. Most of the tabloid covers at the store have headlines about how Bentley crushed Ashley's heart, she is still pursing him and of course letting everyone know he returns to the show. Now we know unspoiled viewers are going to remember what happened when Ed returned to Jillian's show, so they have a set up for the next few weeks of the bad boy returning and will Ashley take him back or go with the good guy Ryan.

Of course good guy Ryan gets the final 1 on 1 date and Ashley sends him home on that date setting up the HTD with JP and 3 guys that are not yet on anyone's radar. Ryan will return before the FRC so you know what the hype will be during the period between the HTD and FRC. Once again will Ryan P. have better luck than Reid Rosenthal had two years ago.

Samiesmom2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #2

+66
jurystillout
asim