SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Page 6 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:32 pm

I hope what is written by realitytvworld is not true.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:33 pm

reason wrote:I hope what is written by realitytvworld is not true.
What are they saying?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:
BachetteFan wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
BachetteFan wrote:My DH is unspoiled and has an excellent track record of picking the F1 at the end. I asked him last night about frontrunners and he mentioned William and "the solar energy guy." He did watch the roast by the way!

Thanks for sharing that BachetteFan! Keep us posted as the season progresses as to how his pick changes for F1 after Will and Ryan are sent home. Or maybe it won't change if he knows "the solar energy guy" comes back! TPTB are sure to tease the viewers with that because he is the frontrunner to the general public at this time. For the drama effect, they want viewers to know he is returning. My unspoiled co-workers will be shocked when she sends Ryan home because he is the overwhelming favorite in their eyes.

Will do Beeleever! I think it will be interesting to see if it changes after Monday night's episode. I definitely agree that TPTB are teasing viewers with Ryan for the drama. yes

Thanks for sharing. One more question, did your husband watch the entire episode 3 i.e including the JP 1 on 1 and the Bentley drama ?

Yes, Nd4reality, we both watched the whole episode together, he got home a little early for a change. I asked him for clarification at lunch and he said Ryan had a good conversation with her the first night and got the first impression rose, William had a good first date, and he also mentioned JP today. He said JP saw the "real life" Ashley complete with glasses, so he thinks he is a possibility as well. He sees Bentley as being completely out of it at this point.

Beeleever, I have quite a history of picking the F2 and then being massively disappointed. I hope I don't hurt JP's chances! :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Read the media non discussion thread and you will see what Bentley friends are reporting he said about ashley and continues to say nasty things about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:50 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Interesting. In the past we've seen how the edit in the first episode extended preview differed from the extended preview shown later in the season. IMO the changes in the edit have been a clue as to how the couple is faring in realtime during the airing of the show.

So . . . this could be good news for the possible Ashley and JP relationship if during the week the edit of their date was changed to be more pro JP.

I agree! Otherwise, they would have left that statement in to add even more drama!

May I ask what you are referring to? I'm lost on this duh

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Max, it's the same article that's been up for a couple of days saying that Ashley begged TPTB to bring him back. Finally, he said he's return but only because he'd never been to Hong Kong and he wanted a free vacation. Friends have said that the continues to bad mouth Ashley and say how unattractive she is. They say the only reason he went on the show was because he wants to be weathy and famous. However, friends don't know why he chose to make himself look like such an a**!

ETA-- oops! answered dee's question instead of Max's!! Max, some speculated that it is good for JP because he may be F1. TPTB would have left the 2nd half of the statement in if they didn't want JP to look good. The fact that they left it out must mean that they want to foster a good relationship with Ashley and her F1 (if he is!)

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:17 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Max, it's the same article that's been up for a couple of days saying that Ashley begged TPTB to bring him back. Finally, he said he's return but only because he'd never been to Hong Kong and he wanted a free vacation. Friends have said that the continues to bad mouth Ashley and say how unattractive she is. They say the only reason he went on the show was because he wants to be weathy and famous. However, friends don't know why he chose to make himself look like such an a**!

ETA-- oops! answered dee's question instead of Max's!! Max, some speculated that it is good for JP because he may be F1. TPTB would have left the 2nd half of the statement in if they didn't want JP to look good. The fact that they left it out must mean that they want to foster a good relationship with Ashley and her F1 (if he is!)

Thanks! But it's still out there!! Hopefully if he is F1 he doesn't hear or see that!

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Max64 wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:Max, it's the same article that's been up for a couple of days saying that Ashley begged TPTB to bring him back. Finally, he said he's return but only because he'd never been to Hong Kong and he wanted a free vacation. Friends have said that the continues to bad mouth Ashley and say how unattractive she is. They say the only reason he went on the show was because he wants to be weathy and famous. However, friends don't know why he chose to make himself look like such an a**!

Thanks! But it's still out there!! Hopefully if he is F1 he doesn't hear or see that!

IA, it doesn't seem like their doing him that big of a "favor"! Hopefully, he (or whoever her F1 turns out to be) has thicker skin than Emily had and understands how TPTB film until they get the sound bite that they are after. Time will tell!!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Every poll I have seen people want Ryan P to be the F1. Is their another poll that has J.P the frontrunner right now?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Love_Me wrote:Every poll I have seen people want Ryan P to be the F1. Is their another poll that has J.P the frontrunner right now?

I don't know. I find it odd that most people here think JP is too "in our face" as F1, yet the polls place Ryan as F1. Maybe we just think he's too "in our face" because RS says he's F1?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:05 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Every poll I have seen people want Ryan P to be the F1. Is their another poll that has J.P the frontrunner right now?

I don't know. I find it odd that most people here think JP is too "in our face" as F1, yet the polls place Ryan as F1. Maybe we just think he's too "in our face" because RS says he's F1?

I was just going to say the same thing, mnmhughes. I still don't see how JP is too in our face when we have barely seen him! I mean, we've seen him more than Ben and Constantine, yet I wouldn't call him obvious at all. Still reminds me of Roberto's edit.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:07 pm

klarson79 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

I was just going to say the same thing, mnmhughes. I still don't see how JP is too in our face when we have barely seen him! I mean, we've seen him more than Ben and Constantine, yet I wouldn't call him obvious at all. Still reminds me of Roberto's edit.

We've probably seen less than 15-20 minutes of him. scratch
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #2