SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Page 8 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:55 am

klarson79 wrote:Sorry if this was already posted, but I was just reading the People magazine article on Ashley and the pictures of her (which are beautiful) were done on Friday, June 3rd in NYC. And I think the consensus was that she was at home when she was on JKL on June 6th. So, no west coast safe house last weekend I assume. East coast safe house - that's another story! ;)

Any way that you can scan the article? (or take a pic of it with a camera). Would love to see it.
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:57 am

I saw this posted on the mother board:

I was just in the book store and the magazines have some interesting information. Two of them report that Ashley begged the producers who called Bentley every day for 2 weeks to come back on the show. According to a friend of Bentley's he finally agreed to go to HK because he has never been there. He met with Ashley for one hour and that was all. According to several sources she was still upset over the Bentley thing. She wanted to marry bentley and be done with the show. She thought if she gave him another chance they could make it work. One guy who was in HK said Ashley was still visible upset about meeting Bentley and the other guys were not happy about him returning. This bystander said he heard the guys talking about it and thought it was wrong for him to return. When bentley went to HK he was able to get them to give him a whole week to visit there on them. he got to go sight seeing and visit the best restaurants. So basically he got a whole nice little vacation for himself just to see Ashley for one hour. Another report although not confirmed is that Ashley has still been in touch with Bentley AFTER the show. Give Ashley credit for being in PEOPLE. She looks great on the cover and so cute inside. One picture is absolutely fantastic.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:04 am

Love_Me wrote:I saw this posted on the mother board:

I was just in the book store and the magazines have some interesting information. Two of them report that Ashley begged the producers who called Bentley every day for 2 weeks to come back on the show. According to a friend of Bentley's he finally agreed to go to HK because he has never been there. He met with Ashley for one hour and that was all. According to several sources she was still upset over the Bentley thing. She wanted to marry bentley and be done with the show. She thought if she gave him another chance they could make it work. One guy who was in HK said Ashley was still visible upset about meeting Bentley and the other guys were not happy about him returning. This bystander said he heard the guys talking about it and thought it was wrong for him to return. When bentley went to HK he was able to get them to give him a whole week to visit there on them. he got to go sight seeing and visit the best restaurants. So basically he got a whole nice little vacation for himself just to see Ashley for one hour. Another report although not confirmed is that Ashley has still been in touch with Bentley AFTER the show. Give Ashley credit for being in PEOPLE. She looks great on the cover and so cute inside. One picture is absolutely fantastic.

This is what ET online reported after interviewing Jeff after his departure from the show last Monday.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/111399_Masked_Bachelor_Jeff_Says_He_Bonded_with_Bachelorette_Villain_Bentley/

June 09, 2011

Former "Bachelorette" contestant Jeff Medolla was immediately ridiculed by other bachelors when he showed up in a mask in what was portrayed as a "social experiment." He now says the mask was really just a joke and a way to stand out among the 25 suitors competing for "Bachelorette" Ashley Hebert's affection

The 35-year-old entrepreneur from St. Louis, MO said Thursday that he considered Bentley -- his roommate on the show -- a "tough read," but added that he didn't believe he was an evil person despite his villainous image. Jeff did say it became obvious after about four days that Bentley didn't want to be there anymore and also missed his daughter back home. "There is no doubt in my mind that he missed his daughter." Bentley chose to leave the show before the third Rose Ceremony

Jeff said he was not surprised to be eliminated so early in the competition because he was only able to speak with Ashley three different times and therefore "really didn't feel a connection at all." He added that he was not hurt or offended when Ashley commented that he was a lot older than she had imagined and said he had no regrets about concealing his face. "It was kind of a barrier, of course, but it was also a joke," Jeff said
advertisement

When asked whether he believes "The Bachelorette" will actually become engaged with any of the contestants, Jeff said he saw genuine chemistry between Ashley and J.P. -- a 34-year-old construction manager from New York -- that could result in a true love connection.

In the next episode of "The Bachelorette" -- airing next Monday at 8:00 p.m. on ABC -- Ashley heads to a resort in southern Thailand with the remaining 12 bachelors as she continues her search for love. Tune in to see how Ashley attempts to mend her broken heart after feeling betrayed by Bentley's jarring exit.
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:14 am

From the article Love Me posted in the Media No Discussion Thread:
Exotic Vacations & Wedding The Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert Talks Love
Have you found the love of your life?
Well I will say that, looking back, I’m happy with the way that everything turned out. For me, as an individual, I really trust myself and my decisions, and I hope everyone’s going to be supportive of it.

Were you surprised at all by the guys they chose for you?
Yeah, that’s what I loved about it. Maybe not all of them would be people I’d date outside of this, but it gave me a chance to get to know people and they surprised me. You go into it thinking, I don’t know if we’re going to click, and then … you do!

It gives me pause when Ash keeps saying that she trusts her decisions and hopes everyone is supportive of it. There is so much JP love right now it makes me wonder, if he is her F1, why is she doubtful of being supported? I know Ryan is the frontrunner right now, but it looks like they are going to show us why he may not be the best choice for Ash. scratch
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:23 am

Ash's statement of "she trusts her decisions and hopes everyone is supportive of it" is a standard statement. I do remember Ali using this same line when her season was being aired.

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:24 am

Beeleever wrote:From the article Love Me posted in the Media No Discussion Thread:
Well I will say that, looking back, I’m happy with the way that everything turned out. For me, as an individual, I really trust myself and my decisions, and I hope everyone’s going to be supportive of it.

Yeah, that’s what I loved about it. Maybe not all of them would be people I’d date outside of this, but it gave me a chance to get to know people and they surprised me. You go into it thinking, I don’t know if we’re going to click, and then … you do!

It gives me pause when Ash keeps saying that she trusts her decisions and hopes everyone is supportive of it. There is so much JP love right now it makes me wonder, if he is her F1, why is she doubtful of being supported? I know Ryan is the frontrunner right now, but it looks like they are going to show us why he may not be the best choice for Ash. scratch

The bolded really is Jillian all over again. There are so many similarities between Jill and Ash it's kinda scary. If Ash starts telling everybody she really does have a good judge of character I'm gonna scream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:33 am

Reading this just confirms my suspicion that JP is not the winner. A little bit of Jillian and Ali can be seen in her, but I just hope she is happy. I do believe sincerely that JP is not the winner.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:20 pm

reason wrote:Reading this just confirms my suspicion that JP is not the winner. A little bit of Jillian and Ali can be seen in her, but I just hope she is happy. I do believe sincerely that JP is not the winner.

Being Ali said the same type of stuff, why would you think JP is not the winner?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:32 pm

I said a little bit of Ali and Jillian is in Ashley. I never commented on what she said. I said reading confirms my suspicions that JP is not the winner. Reason been that both Jillian and Ali knew that the world think Reid and Chris L would win and was rooting for them, because of how good the lead was getting on with them although the person they were more interested in ED and FRANK respectively was not good for them. JP is like Chris L and Reid he is not going to win. Although Ed came back and win, which in my opinion was a bad idea, frank did not come back, but those that the lead had magical tv presents with fell by the wayside just like how JP is now. Chantal also had tv magic but she also fell by the wayside just like JP. JP have tv magic in spades, he is drop dead georgous, and the masses is loving him, but someone else will steal her heart. JMO.

To comment on her words, I will say it is a warning most wont like the ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samiesmom2 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:46 pm

reason wrote:I said a little bit of Ali and Jillian is in Ashley. I never commented on what she said. I said reading confirms my suspicions that JP is not the winner. Reason been that both Jillian and Ali knew that the world think Reid and Chris L would win and was rooting for them, because of how good the lead was getting on with them although the person they were more interested in ED and FRANK respectively was not good for them. JP is like Chris L and Reid he is not going to win. Although Ed came back and win, which in my opinion was a bad idea, frank did not come back, but those that the lead had magical tv presents with fell by the wayside just like how JP is now. Chantal also had tv magic but she also fell by the wayside just like JP. JP have tv magic in spades, he is drop dead georgous, and the masses is loving him, but someone else will steal her heart. JMO.

Yes JP has magical TV presents to members that post on message boards because we study all of the tiny details of the time he has spent with Ashley. Right now the fans that are voting on internet and magazine polls do not even have JP on their radar and Ryan is getting anywhere from 48 to 58% of the votes from the fans watching the show and USweekly called him the Front Runner in their coverage of the show this week. Granted after the 3rd week fans are starting to notice JP but he was not on any dates the 2nd week and only had a short 1 on 1 time at the cocktail party with Ashley and they exchanged a kiss.

We, as board members, focus on every little detail happening between the primary and the participants on this show but that is not how the biggest portion of the viewing public picks their favorites and who could possibly be F1. From night 1 JP has had a total of perhaps 14 or 15 minutes of screen time with Ashley and that is over 3 episodes. William on his first 1 on 1 date in Las Vegas had a lot more air time and then at the pre RC cocktail party also had 1 on 1 time with Ashley and they shared more kisses. This is what the viewers see and remember and not the little 2 minute snippet Ashley spent with JP on night 2. We are focusing on every little detail between Ashley and JP because RS has told us he is F1. Had RS told us Ryan P was F1 we would be focusing on Ashley's interactions with Ryan. Right now everyone is waiting to see Ashley's time with Ben so they can tell why he made it to F2. If we did not have RS spoiler that Ben was F2, has anyone seen anything between Ashley and Ben to suspect he would be her F2?

Samiesmom2

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Samiesmom2 wrote:
reason wrote:I said a little bit of Ali and Jillian is in Ashley. I never commented on what she said. I said reading confirms my suspicions that JP is not the winner. Reason been that both Jillian and Ali knew that the world think Reid and Chris L would win and was rooting for them, because of how good the lead was getting on with them although the person they were more interested in ED and FRANK respectively was not good for them. JP is like Chris L and Reid he is not going to win. Although Ed came back and win, which in my opinion was a bad idea, frank did not come back, but those that the lead had magical tv presents with fell by the wayside just like how JP is now. Chantal also had tv magic but she also fell by the wayside just like JP. JP have tv magic in spades, he is drop dead georgous, and the masses is loving him, but someone else will steal her heart. JMO.

Yes JP has magical TV presents to members that post on message boards because we study all of the tiny details of the time he has spent with Ashley. Right now the fans that are voting on internet and magazine polls do not even have JP on their radar and Ryan is getting anywhere from 48 to 58% of the votes from the fans watching the show and USweekly called him the Front Runner in their coverage of the show this week. Granted after the 3rd week fans are starting to notice JP but he was not on any dates the 2nd week and only had a short 1 on 1 time at the cocktail party with Ashley and they exchanged a kiss.

We, as board members, focus on every little detail happening between the primary and the participants on this show but that is not how the biggest portion of the viewing public picks their favorites and who could possibly be F1. From night 1 JP has had a total of perhaps 14 or 15 minutes of screen time with Ashley and that is over 3 episodes. William on his first 1 on 1 date in Las Vegas had a lot more air time and then at the pre RC cocktail party also had 1 on 1 time with Ashley and they shared more kisses. This is what the viewers see and remember and not the little 2 minute snippet Ashley spent with JP on night 2. We are focusing on every little detail between Ashley and JP because RS has told us he is F1. Had RS told us Ryan P was F1 we would be focusing on Ashley's interactions with Ryan. Right now everyone is waiting to see Ashley's time with Ben so they can tell why he made it to F2. If we did not have RS spoiler that Ben was F2, has anyone seen anything between Ashley and Ben to suspect he would be her F2?

Great post!! And to answer, no, I probably wouldn't even remember Ben F, unless someone said the guy who brought the wine and wineglasses.
And you are right about JP...I don't think he is forefront in most common viewers' minds. I think Ryan and William (and of course, Bentley) are. As we have said, that will all start to change this week.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Beeleever wrote:From the article Love Me posted in the Media No Discussion Thread:

My hairdresser asked me yesterday if I watch this show, and then began to tell me what an ass Bentley was, anyway she watches with a bunch of friends her age (22-26), so i asked her who her group was rooting for and she said definitely JP. I mentioned how short their date was and why they picked him out, she said that he was "there for her" on that date and let her be sad, what girl doesn't want a guy like that. I asked her about Ryan, because they both seemingly comforted her during that episode, and she said that it didn't seem the same. So my question is, why does every single poll I see have Ryan leading so far ahead?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #2

+66
jurystillout