SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 14 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Bloomers Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:New ABC preview with Ash and CH dialogue: TLF

ASH "I can't stop thinking about bentley. I need to stop."

CH "I promise you this is not going to have a happy ending"

ASH "I just want to talk to him"

CH "You don't need to talk to him" (getting pissed haha)

ASH "There was something thereee"

Thanks so much, Carrie! Ugh, I really hope all of this Bentley crap ends in Episode 7 and we can move along and hopefully have a quick love story. Is that too much to ask, Fleiss? no idea

That is what is going to happen, but I am too much of a realist, and I try to look at the edit and what I know about it in relation to the past. Therfore, I ask myself, what is Fleiss saying when he gives us this "quick love story"?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:13 pm

He's saying that it is precisely that. A quick love story, BOOM, over.

Last edited by CarrieAlexander on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:14 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
dee wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Ryan P's video is posted on the warnerbros site.. he looks like he is about to cry talking about Ashley and the guys towards the end, definitely not himself in the video. I can't figure out how to pull it over here though for some reason.

Maybe RYAN is the one Fijiman is referring to when he said "came to Fiji smiling and left crying"? scratch

I will have to find this and check but I think you could be right. I seem to remember the crying comment was in the same group of posts where Ryan was mentioned because I remembering saying it could be Ash/Ben/Ryan or even JP. I also seem to remember another video of Ryan which I think was after his return home where he talks about Ash and he is very teary eyed.

Plus who would be surprised if Ryan came to Fiji "excited" LOL

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:28 pm

She is coming off as completely pathetic. Lets say Bentley wasn't a jerk. That he was the greatest guy on planet earth. I still wouldn't understood her getting attached so quickly. It's just plain weird. They didn't even have a freakin date by themselves.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:44 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:She is coming off as completely pathetic. Lets say Bentley wasn't a jerk. That he was the greatest guy on planet earth. I still wouldn't understood her getting attached so quickly. It's just plain weird. They didn't even have a freakin date by themselves.

Great post Pattycake. I just don't get it. I am real curious to see what Ashley has to say for herself on Leno tonight. She is really coming off as one of the most pathetic Bachelorettes ever on the history of this show. I really wonder how much of this is produced and how much of it is real. hmmm This is totally wack. no no
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:55 pm

I hope she's going on Leno to do damage control and she's allowed to announce the engagement soon, if not tonight on Leno. (I don't consider the Life & Style article confirmation, their writers make up a lot of BS based on what they think might be true and it's fluffy entertainment stuff they won't be sued over.)

If she goes on Leno to act hurt and pathetic over this new side of Bentley then I'm thinking I'll tune out until the HTD episode.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:08 am

HAHA! You're so perfect. :iloveyou

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:09 am

Alanna wrote:

HAHA! You're so perfect. :iloveyou

Just trying to be as accurate as possible for those without volume or video, haha kisses
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:26 am

Oh, I wanted to puke reading that what she said to Chris H. Just when I think I was judging her too harshly, she says bonehead comments about Bentley like that. 🇳🇴 I've thought no pick til I'm reading the latest that she's engaged and happy in one of the mags. It's getting harder to believe with her thinking there was something still there with dirtbag, this far along in the show. Wake up girl, don't look so stupid.

Thanks, Bloomers for the recap. About the boxing, we see from the caps that Ames does return in time for the party that night from the hospital. So if it were a serious injury, they would keep him overnight to observe him. I feel it's all to play up Ryan being a violent, the complete opposite of what Ryan really is. From the amount of protective equipment, helmets and huge gloves, it's just a brutal sport and any of them could have gotten hurt with a punch going slightly one way or another to the head. Probably no one felt more sorry about it, than Ryan.

Agree, Pattycake, Beeleever and Terabithia.

Last edited by Gina on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:29 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:28 am

When do you suppose the Bentley show will end? Will his name be brought up during the finale? Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 3497602689
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:29 am

Love_Me wrote:When do you suppose the Bentley show will end? Will his name be brought up during the finale? Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 3497602689

Of course, during the proposal I'm guessing. :gotcha: :vomit:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:32 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Love_Me wrote:When do you suppose the Bentley show will end? Will his name be brought up during the finale? Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 3497602689

Of course, during the proposal I'm guessing. :gotcha: :vomit:
laugh out loud..the bombshells of all bombshells which would equal the end of this show. Not one viewer would be left or give a rat's behind to ever watch it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

+61
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
deedreamer
skitts
Reality Mary