SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 15 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by dee Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:32 am

Gina wrote:Oh, I wanted to puke reading that what she said to Chris H. Just when I think I was judging her too harshly, she says bonehead comments about Bentley like that. 🇳🇴 I've thought no pick til I'm reading the latest that she's engaged and happy in one of the mags. It's getting harder to believe with her thinking there was something still there with dirtbag, this far along in the show. Wake up girl, don't look so stupid.

Thanks, Bloomers for the recap. About the boxing, we see from the caps that Ames does return in time for the party that night from the hospital. So if it were a serious injury, they would keep him overnight to observe him. I feel it's all to play up Ryan being a violent, the complete opposite of what Ryan really is. From the amount of protective equipment, helmets and huge gloves, it's just a brutal sport and any of them could have gotten hurt with a punch going slightly one way or another to the head. Probably no one felt more sorry about it, than Ryan.

Agree, Pattycake, Beeleever and Terabithia.
I wouldn't put it pass the producers to insinuate that Ryan wanted to injure Ames on purpose. The editing/producing this year has gone too far this season.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Love_Me wrote:When do you suppose the Bentley show will end? Will his name be brought up during the finale? Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 15 3497602689

Of course, during the proposal I'm guessing. :gotcha: :vomit:

I'm thinking this too!! There's no way her VOs while waiting for F1 won't mention Bentley and how she's over their great love by now. WTH is going on with this dumb show? Oy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:38 am

Gina wrote:Oh, I wanted to puke reading that what she said to Chris H. Just when I think I was judging her too harshly, she says bonehead comments about Bentley like that. 🇳🇴 I've thought no pick til I'm reading the lastest that she's engaged and happy in one of the mags. It's getting harder to believe with her thinking there was something there, this far along in the show. Wake up girl, don't look so stupid.

Thanks, Bloomers for the recap. About the boxing, we see from the caps that Ames does return in time for the party that night from the hospital. So if it were a serious injury, they would keep him overnight to observe him. I feel it's all to play up Ryan being a violent, the complete opposite of what Ryan really is. From the amount of protective equipment, helmets and huge gloves, it's just a brutal sport and any of them could have gotten hurt with a punch going slightly one way or another to the head. Probably no one felt more sorry about it, than Ryan.

Agree, Pattycake, Beeleever and Terbita.

And after what happens, I wonder if the guys in the house will be mindful of how bad Ry guy feels or if they will continue to rip him up one side and down the other...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:54 am

I think we just got our answer about Ashleys edit. that video of her and Chris's chat is The reason tptb are pissed at her and treating her like a dimwit in her edit. She acted like one!!
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:07 am

Jeepers wrote:I think we just got our answer about Ashleys edit. that video of her and Chris's chat is The reason tptb are pissed at her and treating her like a dimwit in her edit. She acted like one!!
This we can agree on, Jeepers! I think Chris Harrison looked like he wanted to shake Ashley. He couldn't believe what she is saying and neither could I. no no
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:54 am

Beeleever wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I think we just got our answer about Ashleys edit. that video of her and Chris's chat is The reason tptb are pissed at her and treating her like a dimwit in her edit. She acted like one!!
This we can agree on, Jeepers! I think Chris Harrison looked like he wanted to shake Ashley. He couldn't believe what she is saying and neither could I. no no

I hAve no doubt that she had to have driven MF just about to drink laugh out loud

Pay back would be what we are being fed this season
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:03 am

Oh blah, if CH and TPTB didn't want Bentley there, he wouldn't be there. Right, bring him there and then tell her to not talk to him? Who would buy that? You could prevent her from talking to him by just showing her the PI's. This is so bogus.

I'm feeling sad for Ryan getting his feelings hurt. I hope he's the next bachelor. I could never ever live with a personality like that. I don't think it's the positivism though; more the level of energy. Introvert are me! I wonder what kind of girl would suit him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:13 am

LucyVP wrote:Oh blah, if CH and TPTB didn't want Bentley there, he wouldn't be there. Right, bring him there and then tell her to not talk to him? Who would buy that? You could prevent her from talking to him by just showing her the PI's. This is so bogus.

I'm feeling sad for Ryan getting his feelings hurt. I hope he's the next bachelor. I could never ever live with a personality like that. I don't think it's the positivism though; more the level of energy. Introvert are me! I wonder what kind of girl would suit him?

I think Ryan is also being produced to be over the top. I know he is bugging the guys, but he really seemed calm and mellow in the video. It's great to be positive and have energy, and I think the guys were probably a little jealous of his connection with Ashley too. Yes, he would def need an introvert. :Nod:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:18 am

While I think a lot of this is manufactured, we have to remember she only saw the guy said the right things, and did the right things, the "devoted" dad who went home to his daughter. Even if she is playing a part, she would still be playing the part to what she saw of him, not the guy we saw.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:37 am

DMBFan wrote:While I think a lot of this is manufactured, we have to remember she only saw the guy said the right things, and did the right things, the "devoted" dad who went home to his daughter. Even if she is playing a part, she would still be playing the part to what she saw of him, not the guy we saw.

That is why it is so hard to watch her tell CH how she wants to talk to Bentley and he says no you don't. Then in vain she is sitting there explaining to him how he doesn't understand...Bentley was there for her and they had a connection..blah.blah.blah.

So I can't image how she feels hearing how Bentley really felt about her now. I wonder when it will sink in that CH knew just how cruel Bentley was and yet he didn't stop the insanity.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:05 am

Beeleever wrote:
LucyVP wrote:Oh blah, if CH and TPTB didn't want Bentley there, he wouldn't be there. Right, bring him there and then tell her to not talk to him? Who would buy that? You could prevent her from talking to him by just showing her the PI's. This is so bogus.

I think Ryan is also being produced to be over the top. I know he is bugging the guys, but he really seemed calm and mellow in the video. It's great to be positive and have energy, and I think the guys were probably a little jealous of his connection with Ashley too. Yes, he would def need an introvert. :Nod:

Ok I just wathed Ryans vid (Dreamer has put it up on jokers). I think I like Ryan even more. And so glad we got to see his sensitive side which IMO is quite endearing. It really does suck that tptb are completely throwing him under the bus.

And though yes he is going to get hurt twice, I can see a complete empathy in him for what Ashley is going through. It is as though he feels her pain far worse than his own embarrasment. I think he really fell for her and is still love love with her regardless.

Oh and I'm not sure an interovert would be good for him. He needs someone energetic enough to keep up. I'm an introvert and actually need to push myself at times to keep up with my hubby and 2 energetic pre-teen/teen boys. Its exhausting sometimes for me 😆 . Thats why I much prefer to sit and post on this msg board :awesome:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Thank YOU Ashley for finally mentioning closure and not the possibility of dot dot dot.

CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

+61
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
deedreamer
skitts
Reality Mary