SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:16 am

if you want to take it as a clue, i'd say she said shaved head first giggling
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:09 am

Keeping a relationship alive takes.... Good sex. Her laugh after that was funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Posted on Fri, Jul 15, 2011

VIDEO

10 Questions with the Bachelorette

Bachelorette's Ashley Hebert answers 10 questions on life and love from David Hiltbrand of the Inquirer.
http://www.philly.com/philly/video/125671068.html

A part of of the 10 questions was

Inquirer: “My Biggest Teenage Crush was?”
Ashley: “Jonathan Thomas Taylor! *giggles* blast from the past there!
Inquirer: “yeah! From home improvement, right?”

I’ve no iota of an idea who Jonathan Taylor Thomas was so I googled his pic aaand

[photo]
Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 JTT

WHADDAYAKNOW!

[photo]
Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 JTTJP

:what:

Fine, fine.

I'm a delusional JP Fan and am guilty of the accusation that 'IT-IS-EVERYTHING-ABOUT-JP"!

:heygoodlooking

Last edited by Cari on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:08 pm

bambam64 wrote:Keeping a relationship alive takes.... Good sex. Her laugh after that was funny.

I think her thought process was, "Oh crap! Did I really just say that?! My Mom is going to kill me!" :awesome:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:31 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
bambam64 wrote:Keeping a relationship alive takes.... Good sex. Her laugh after that was funny.

I think her thought process was, "Oh crap! Did I really just say that?! My Mom is going to kill me!" :awesome:

Haha! Definitely. She's all like just joking....well not really! It is so cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:33 pm

bambam64 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Haha! Definitely. She's all like just joking....well not really! It is so cute!

And the best part was that it was a knee-jerk reaction. HAHA. Must be nice safehouse visits there.

She also looks like she's gained a little bit of happy boyfriend weight. She looks beautiful. heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Can someone do a recap of what 10 questions she answered in the new video interview. That way people who can not view it will know what she said. Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragon Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Love_Me wrote:Can someone do a recap of what 10 questions she answered in the new video interview. That way people who can not view it will know what she said. Thanks.

Below is a recap:

1) What qualities do you look for in a guy? Honesty, royalty. Somebody genuine and sincere.
2) What physical attributes do you check out first? Overall sense of what I feel about a person. I also like someone with a shaved hair or long hair.
3) Who is your biggest teenage crush? Jonathan Taylor Thomas
4) Worst pick-up line that you ever gotten? I do not think anyone has ever used a pick-up line on me...that's good.
5) This band's music put me in a romantic mood. The Script
6) If you get a couple cocktail iin a date... Start laughing alot...ha ha ha
7) If you choose your own first name, what would it be? Lilly
8) When was your first kiss? How old were you? 14 or 15 years old at a friend's birthday party.
9) Who is your favorite pro athlete? I do not even watch sports.
10) Your biggest turnoff in a guy? Someone cocky. Arrogance is the worst
11) Kepping good relationship alive takes..... Good sex...ha ha ha
12) Your phobias? Probably flying.
13) If you were going to propose to a guy in Philadelphia, where would you take him? Probably Waterworks...it is so beautiful there.
14) What is your best dental hygiene advise? Floss. Just do it. Saves you alot of money in the future.

:dancingcupcake: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 Elephant1
Aragon
Aragon

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Aragon wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Can someone do a recap of what 10 questions she answered in the new video interview. That way people who can not view it will know what she said. Thanks.

Below is a recap:

1) What qualities do you look for in a guy? Honesty, royalty. Somebody genuine and sincere.
2) What physical attributes do you check out first? Overall sense of what I feel about a person. I also like someone with a shaved hair or long hair.
4) Worst pick-up line that you ever gotten? I do not think anyone has ever used a pick-up line on me...that's good.
8) When was your first kiss? How old were you? 14 or 15 years old at a friend's birthday party.
13) If you were going to propose to a guy in Philadelphia, where would you take him? Probably Waterworks...it is so beautiful there.
14) What is your best dental hygiene advise? Floss. Just do it. Saves you alot of money in the future.

Thanks for doing this! I had to :giggle: at #1 -- I think she might like someone who is royalty, but I'm pretty sure she said "loyalty". :P
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Aragon wrote:

Below is a recap:

giggling I think you meant Loyalty - Prince William is taken now. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Aragon wrote:

Below is a recap:

Loyalty maybe? rofl

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragon Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:19 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Aragon wrote:

Below is a recap:

Thanks for doing this! I had to :giggle: at #1 -- I think she might like someone who is royalty, but I'm pretty sure she said "loyalty". :P

It is "loyalty"...but JP (or Ben) is royalty in the Bachelorette world (ha ha ha).

:dancingcupcake: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 Elephant1
Aragon
Aragon

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

+61
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
deedreamer
skitts
Reality Mary