SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 36 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Aragon wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Can someone do a recap of what 10 questions she answered in the new video interview. That way people who can not view it will know what she said. Thanks.

Below is a recap:

1) What qualities do you look for in a guy? Honesty, royalty. Somebody genuine and sincere.
2) What physical attributes do you check out first? Overall sense of what I feel about a person. I also like someone with a shaved hair or long hair.
3) Who is your biggest teenage crush? Jonathan Taylor Thomas
4) Worst pick-up line that you ever gotten? I do not think anyone has ever used a pick-up line on me...that's good.
5) This band's music put me in a romantic mood. The Script
6) If you get a couple cocktail iin a date... Start laughing alot...ha ha ha
7) If you choose your own first name, what would it be? Lilly
8) When was your first kiss? How old were you? 14 or 15 years old at a friend's birthday party.
9) Who is your favorite pro athlete? I do not even watch sports.
10) Your biggest turnoff in a guy? Someone cocky. Arrogance is the worst
11) Kepping good relationship alive takes..... Good sex...ha ha ha
12) Your phobias? Probably flying.
13) If you were going to propose to a guy in Philadelphia, where would you take him? Probably Waterworks...it is so beautiful there.
14) What is your best dental hygiene advise? Floss. Just do it. Saves you alot of money in the future.

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 36 246303941 Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I am going to post this in the media no discussion thread.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:17 am