SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 30 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Thanks so much cfck! Nice list! I would add retweeting the lost angeles blog to why Ben is not F1, but that's JMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:20 pm

Also, Blondiegal's source that JP is F1. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks so much cfck! Nice list! I would add retweeting the lost angeles blog to why Ben is not F1, but that's JMO.

and posting pics on Face Book.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:40 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Also, Blondiegal's source that JP is F1. yes

Also need to add that Chris H had a slip up in an interview when he was defending not telling Ash about Bentley. He said "should we tell Ali what Roberto said behind her back or should we tell Ashley what JP is saying"
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Also, Blondiegal's source that JP is F1. yes

Also need to add that Chris H had a slip up in an interview when he was defending not telling Ash about Bentley. He said "should we tell Ali what Roberto said behind her back or should we tell Ashley what JP is saying"

And on Jimmy Kimmel Ashley saying good bye to JP.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:44 pm

I've got a Pro Ben and Con JP reason for you that is pretty much 100% foolproof season after season .....NV sees the romance with JP but doesn't with Ben..... and that my friends is money in the bank giggling Embarassed :rosiecolored

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:45 pm

northernviewer wrote:I've got a Pro Ben and Con JP reason for you that is pretty much 100% foolproof season after season .....NV sees the romance with JP but doesn't with Ben..... and that my friends is money in the bank giggling Embarassed :rosiecolored

HAHA me too!!! handwave

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:52 pm

I disagree with a bunch of the why JP is f1 and would add some for Ben but can't be bothered. Out of all the pro-JP ones there's really only 2 or 3 that make me think he could be f1. I'm just not convinced until we see more. It's way too early to decide for sure. RS has been wrong before and Fleiss is crafty so anything could happen. The edit tomorrow should prove very interesting. :Nod:
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:52 pm

northernviewer wrote:I've got a Pro Ben and Con JP reason for you that is pretty much 100% foolproof season after season .....NV sees the romance with JP but doesn't with Ben..... and that my friends is money in the bank giggling Embarassed :rosiecolored
I KNEW you'd love that new smilie!! :rosiecolored :giggle:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Samantharose wrote:
Alanna wrote:Thanks so much cfck! Nice list! I would add retweeting the lost angeles blog to why Ben is not F1, but that's JMO.

and posting pics on Face Book.
I'm not sure what this means? If you could explain more I'll put it in there. I added Ben retweeting the snarky lost angeles blog. I think a lot of the things posted are disputed as far as their significance so I think it's OK to include it.

I added Blondiegal having a source saying JP is F1 but I remember Blondiegal saying it wasn't necessarily who she'd consider her best source?

I also added the CH quote that pattycake92 posted.

I already had Ashley saying bye to JP in the JKL interview on the list.

LOL northernviewer!

Keep posting stuff and I'll posted an updated list tomorrow. Thanks everybody!
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:58 pm

The thing is Ben is not the only person who has access to the twitter account his best friend I am sure has access to it too, and he could be the one who retweet it but talking here is not always seen as welcome if you are not on the JP side.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:04 am

reason wrote:The thing is Ben is not the only person who has access to the twitter account his best friend I am sure has access to it too, and he could be the one who retweet it but talking here is not always seen as welcome if you are not on the JP side.

The people tweeting the Twitter account all seem pretty positive they're talking to Ben. :greenman:
Please continue to stay and post. :hihi:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell