SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 16 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:11 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yeah, he was ready to pounce and Ash was like "where's security!?" In general, I think if she could, she would have asked Fleiss to provide her with a clear, plastic hamster ball to sit in for all dates that weren't with Ben or JP.

More specifically a pink hamster ball with cupcakes painted on it :27:

HAHA. Nice. Just in case they missed the memo. heartbeat :cc2:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:20 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
LOL. Your post just reminded me of something in the last episode. Did anyone notice when she was giving him the group date rose, it looked like he tried to kiss her at least 2 or 3 times? One was pretty obvious and she either dodged it or didn't notice he was trying. It really made me cringe. If I hadn't been spoiled this season, it was at that point I would've realized Ryan was a goner. I'm going to feel really bad for him in the next episode.

He was ready to jump all over her while she was trying to give him the rose. When he went in at one point she looked like she was going to dive off the couch and onto the floor. LOL She turned her whole body away from him.

giggling

LOL. He was pretty much begging for a 1-on-1 date, too. I know he brought it up with her before. The whole scene just made me laugh, cringe and feel bad for him all at the same time.

Yeah, he was ready to pounce and Ash was like "where's security!?" In general, I think if she could, she would have asked Fleiss to provide her with a clear, plastic hamster ball to sit in for all dates that weren't with Ben or JP.

He seems completely unable to pick up on the fact that Ashley isn't into him. I think he just doesn't read people well. It explains him being unaware the other guys are annoyed by him. There were several other instances of Ashley not looking into him as well. One obvious one was the group date in episode 4 when Ashley told him they had a connection (she looked unconvinced) and he then he replied that they absolutely did, enthusiastically (he looked completely convinced). She also told him she was looking for "physicalness" and then a few moments later his hand ends up on her thigh. I like him and he makes me laugh, but he just seems so desperate and I'm sure that's a turn-off to Ashley. No wonder he returns. He's completely convinced they have a connection and he probably just thinks she made a mistake.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:23 am

Love_Me wrote:
Thanks Ryvetted for sharing your thoughts about the season with us. I kept going back and forth about who the F1. I tried even though I was a spoiled viewer to keep an opened mind about the way this season would play out.

What did you think about TPTB keeping Ames, Constantine, and Ben so hidden the first couple of episodes? Did you ever think Bentley was her true F1 or more filler? Also, have they ever not shown the F1 and leads first kiss? Ben eluded to JP and Blake he and Ashley had kissed, but we never got to see that.

Thanks for all your insight. Smiley

Love_Me, I had insight like a virgin on Christmas morning. Such good clean fun :halo: 🐰 😆

Yeah, the fact that she called Constantine first at the RC was so surprising! I would've liked to seen why that first night. But nooooooo we were privileged to see The Mask and The Drunk for 45 minutes. And I wonder who got the boot on the same episode she kept Ames, because didn't she say she picked Ames for the 1:1 fully intending to send him home?

My first impression was that she was going to pick guys exactly like HER, balls of energy, smart and successful. Her interest in Bentley came out of left field, made her look dumb and didn't "fit" her previous image on Brad's season, which made me think right away he was cast for the part to drive her insane in more ways than what we saw on our tv screens...in my mind anyway. Despite what most people thought on the nonspoiler boards, I saw her being thrown under the bus way before she even started.

As far as them hiding the frontrunners first kiss, I thought Tessa eluded to romance way before we even saw it. Why in the world would they hide Ben's kiss? Weird.

ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:49 am

ryvetted wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Thanks Ryvetted for sharing your thoughts about the season with us. I kept going back and forth about who the F1. I tried even though I was a spoiled viewer to keep an opened mind about the way this season would play out.

What did you think about TPTB keeping Ames, Constantine, and Ben so hidden the first couple of episodes? Did you ever think Bentley was her true F1 or more filler? Also, have they ever not shown the F1 and leads first kiss? Ben eluded to JP and Blake he and Ashley had kissed, but we never got to see that.

Thanks for all your insight. Smiley

Love_Me, I had insight like a virgin on Christmas morning. Such good clean fun :halo: 🐰 😆

Yeah, the fact that she called Constantine first at the RC was so surprising! I would've liked to seen why that first night. But nooooooo we were privileged to see The Mask and The Drunk for 45 minutes. And I wonder who got the boot on the same episode she kept Ames, because didn't she say she picked Ames for the 1:1 fully intending to send him home?

My first impression was that she was going to pick guys exactly like HER, balls of energy, smart and successful. Her interest in Bentley came out of left field, made her look dumb and didn't "fit" her previous image on Brad's season, which made me think right away he was cast for the part to drive her insane in more ways than what we saw on our tv screens...in my mind anyway. Despite what most people thought on the nonspoiler boards, I saw her being thrown under the bus way before she even started.

As far as them hiding the frontrunners first kiss, I thought Tessa eluded to romance way before we even saw it. Why in the world would they hide Ben's kiss? Weird.

It is very interesting..Do you think it possible that Ben is getting the Tessa edit? And JP the Bevin edit? But like it has been sid many times over the edit this season is wonky..Yes JP is in your face edit..And she does seem taken with JP..But maybe to much to quick..and Ben is the slow burn. :giggle: I wouldn't be upset if she did chose Ben..But honestly I would be very surprised if its not JP..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
LOL. Your post just reminded me of something in the last episode. Did anyone notice when she was giving him the group date rose, it looked like he tried to kiss her at least 2 or 3 times? One was pretty obvious and she either dodged it or didn't notice he was trying. It really made me cringe. If I hadn't been spoiled this season, it was at that point I would've realized Ryan was a goner. I'm going to feel really bad for him in the next episode.

He was ready to jump all over her while she was trying to give him the rose. When he went in at one point she looked like she was going to dive off the couch and onto the floor. LOL She turned her whole body away from him.

giggling

LOL. He was pretty much begging for a 1-on-1 date, too. I know he brought it up with her before. The whole scene just made me laugh, cringe and feel bad for him all at the same time.

Yeah, he was ready to pounce and Ash was like "where's security!?" In general, I think if she could, she would have asked Fleiss to provide her with a clear, plastic hamster ball to sit in for all dates that weren't with Ben or JP.

He seems completely unable to pick up on the fact that Ashley isn't into him. I think he just doesn't read people well. It explains him being unaware the other guys are annoyed by him. There were several other instances of Ashley not looking into him as well. One obvious one was the group date in episode 4 when Ashley told him they had a connection (she looked unconvinced) and he then he replied that they absolutely did, enthusiastically (he looked completely convinced). She also told him she was looking for "physicalness" and then a few moments later his hand ends up on her thigh. I like him and he makes me laugh, but he just seems so desperate and I'm sure that's a turn-off to Ashley. No wonder he returns. He's completely convinced they have a connection and he probably just thinks she made a mistake.

I can't decide which is my favorite Ryan moment... so many to chose from! Every time he pops on my TV screen, I stop what I'm doing and watch. Brad's loss is MY gain!

His constant tormenting of Masked Jeff

Supervising the competing dudes at the orphanage while Jordan supervises HER...

Saying she's freakin' rad and shivering (in ep #4) over her wanting "physical-ness"

Repeating Jordan's umbrella move and not "getting any"

The Thai froggy chorus drowning out his talk (in ep #5) while she tells him she likes where their relationship is at

Kicking out the luggage of Jordan's bro-buddy William so he can take his place

Taking on the "unshaven head" look in the hopes Ashley favors it as an alternative to the "shaven head"

The tongue out in Hong Kong

The pre-RC ceremony gotta-be-right-next-to-my-new-buddy-Jordan-and-repeat-everything-he-does like "You look great" and adding to his "She didn't have to tell us anything..." Gotta defend mine-no-mine-OUR girl!

His "My blood pressure didn't even move a beat" (I fell over on that one.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:26 pm

JBF wrote:

I can't decide which is my favorite Ryan moment... so many to chose from! Every time he pops on my TV screen, I stop what I'm doing and watch. Brad's loss is MY gain!

His constant tormenting of Masked Jeff

Supervising the competing dudes at the orphanage while Jordan supervises HER...

Saying she's freakin' rad and shivering (in ep #4) over her wanting "physical-ness"

Repeating Jordan's umbrella move and not "getting any"

The Thai froggy chorus drowning out his talk (in ep #5) while she tells him she likes where their relationship is at

Kicking out the luggage of Jordan's bro-buddy William so he can take his place

Taking on the "unshaven head" look in the hopes Ashley favors it as an alternative to the "shaven head"

The tongue out in Hong Kong

The pre-RC ceremony gotta-be-right-next-to-my-new-buddy-Jordan-and-repeat-everything-he-does like "You look great" and adding to his "She didn't have to tell us anything..." Gotta defend mine-no-mine-OUR girl!

His "My blood pressure didn't even move a beat" (I fell over on that one.)

These moments are al so funny and the way you describe the them and especially the bold make it all that much more freakin hilarious! Maybe they (Ryan and William) want to be JP's friend because he's actually a normal guy, that's rare for this show.

As for when JP was supervising her, I rewatched it recently and she pulled out such a hilarious face when he said no flirting, like "WTH?! Fine!" before she went to go feel up Ben. giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by summerluvn Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Alanna wrote:

These moments are al so funny and the way you describe the them and especially the bold make it all that much more freakin hilarious! Maybe they (Ryan and William) want to be JP's friend because he's actually a normal guy, that's rare for this show.

As for when JP was supervising her, I rewatched it recently and she pulled out such a hilarious face when he said no flirting, like "WTH?! Fine!" before she went to go feel up Ben. giggling

:P I thought the same thing, Alanna. She was fishing, as per usual, and it backfired on her. Instead of pulling up a rainbow trout in the form of a compliment, she got a slimy boot instead. So she took her pole to a new fishing hole and had better luck there, as evidenced by the feeling up scene.
summerluvn
summerluvn

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:15 pm

summerluvn wrote:
Alanna wrote:

:P I thought the same thing, Alanna. She was fishing, as per usual, and it backfired on her. Instead of pulling up a rainbow trout in the form of a compliment, she got a slimy boot instead. So she took her pole to a new fishing hole and had better luck there, as evidenced by the feeling up scene.

Hey! It got her man out of the lavender room... although it did take one handprint on each side of Ben's chest to do it.

Just like when he said it "stung" to see her go on a date with Ben, her eyes got all wide and gleeful.

I don't know if Ben really "falls for" her and some kind of drama happens late in the game, but just going by that episode I would say he had surrendered the girl and is just enjoying more time with his pool buddies. His comments about her "buzzing around" were soooooo tongue-in-cheek. Then that date with her was so buddy-buddy tourist trip like Constantine's. That line about jumping all over him was thrown in as a Big Tease... like that upcoming preview hug clip looking hot and heavy...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:58 pm

I don't know where else to put this but I just re-watched her HTD with Brad (it was painful to get through having to watch his boring butt again). I can't wait until the MTP portion with her family! They were so bubbly and supportive of Ash and everything she has going for her! I'm sure they will make sure her head is screwed on straight when they get a chance to catch up with her. Also, IMO it will be very VERY telling of who she's going to pick when they meet her family.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:01 pm

I wonder how many of Ashley's family members traveled to Fiji to meet JP and Ben.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Love_Me wrote:I wonder how many of Ashley's family members traveled to Fiji to meet JP and Ben.

Well Ali had her mom, dad, brother and sister/ Brad had his mom, two brothers, and their two wives. I'm sure they will fly her parents and possibly siblings too?
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:20 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I don't know where else to put this but I just re-watched her HTD with Brad (it was painful to get through having to watch his boring butt again). I can't wait until the MTP portion with her family! They were so bubbly and supportive of Ash and everything she has going for her! I'm sure they will make sure her head is screwed on straight when they get a chance to catch up with her. Also, IMO it will be very VERY telling of who she's going to pick when they meet her family.

I loved Ash's HTD! You're so right. They were so happy/bubbly/awesome! Here is what we have to look forward to~ :D

They are eating Lobster! laugh out loud =)

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 71382635
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 79786815
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 60354042
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 24997747
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 94594592
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 41393241
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 19099598
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 38489534
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 70080151
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 57700550
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 68746519
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 15494276
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 96103437
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 49323422
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell