SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by JBF Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:50 am

cfck2222 wrote:
JBF wrote:Not only that, things DO change from episode to episode. Three guys have used the cloud 9 reference already (including Lucas), although Jordan reached it first. On tonight's show (per preview), she says of Ben: "I felt protected. I felt like he was the man and I love that." This ALMOST echoes what she said of both Bentley and Jordan. Granted, it doesn't carry quite as much "weight" but it DOES start to balance out the final two for the unspoiled viewer.

I totally agree.

On that note, who wants to point out more possible clues from tonight's episode? This might take us a while but I added one per category to get us started.

Feel free to use anything from here... I was going to post this on the PI and VO thread. Now, not all of these can be labeled 100% On-The-Spot "Evidence", but they do need debated.

ANOTHER POINTLESS (?) COLLECTION OF SOUNDBYTES

Did she or did she not get married in Fiji?
No answer yet… nothing SPECIFIC that can be pinpointed here.
However, there is an odd mix of both startling and rather nebulous “signs”…

No specific clues here, but just providing the spoiler timeline here
Fleiss keeps Jordan Rosenbaum hidden from all group photos and leaks
Reality Steve confirms Ben Flajnik is eighth contestant March 23
Ben’s hometown spilled April 22
JP revealed May 3 by Chris Harrison and abc.com. No hometown spilled.

Fleiss tweets
May 8 - Getting on a plane to head to finale destination. Will we hear the magic words, "Hi, I'm Neil Lane"? I hope so!
May 11 - Just shot the finale. OMG!!!
May 13- Feels good to be done with another great season. Can't wait for u all to see it.

Rumor that one of the final 2’s family members may have gone to Fiji. Nothing confirmed, however. Could be a false rumor.

Episode quotes, clues and/or “red herrings”…

Episode #1

These don’t have specific clues, apart from the key word “ready” showcasing different “stages” they are at, until we reach William’s…

Ryan’s introduction: I'm someone that generally wants better for the world. (skipping career talk) I would say that the only thing not perfectly sunny in my life is that special person. If I meet the perfect person, there's no doubt in my mind that I am completely ready to get married and build a life with that person.
Jordan’s introduction is right after Ryan’s with similar lines: My career is super important to me, but, it is, needless-to-say, not the most important thing. Twelve years of dating in New York, falling in love, getting my heart broken, there was always just something missing. So I know I'm ready. If I met the right girl, if I fell in love, if she was it, I don't think there's anything I wouldn't do for her.
Ben F.: I'd like to find somebody I can share that with and raise a family some day. I'm ready to fall in love. I'm ready to start another journey with someone by my side.
Bentley: I'm sure the Bachelorette would have a hard time ever sending me home without a rose. I would love the Bachelorette to be Emily. I'm ready to meet her. I'm ready to see if we have a connection. I'm ready to have some fun. I hope she's up for it.

William Holman’s introduction includes key lines: Seven or eight of the girls that I've dated have moved on directly after me to find the one that they wanted. They're getting married or they are married. I was kinda their stepping stone to finding happiness.

Jordan’s limo arrival features the stock Ryan/Trista light guitar rift. This usually means nothing since they recycle so frequently (F2 Chris Lambton received a lot in Ali’s season), but none of the others have this music in episode #1.

Episode #2:

Ash quote: At the end of this journey, I’m hoping that this takes me to the altar. I’m not sure if William is ready to go quite yet. So today I’m going to put William to the test.

Ash PI from Fiji, post William: Oh my goodness. I did not think William would go through with this. What do we do now? This could be a legally binding marriage. I still have seventeen other guys to consider. I can’t get married yet.

Foreshadow to Jordan’s Hong Kong date: Mickey asks Ashley when was the last time she cried. She mentions the criticism she received in Brad’s season.

Episode #3:

She mentions in voice-over that today, day Bentley leaves her, marks the start of her love story. While it is spoken before Bentley leaves her, some question if it relates to Bentley.

Editing and camera similarities between these two dates (i.e. black vehicle open and close door, knock at door, babytalk greeting, opening shot by fireplace & glasses):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ppKb1xY_g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYncySgzsi8

Key quotes: “You’re all that matters right now” “You’re all that matters right now” “We are what matters right now” “That works for me”

The word “chemistry” is used a lot in Jordan’s PIs for episodes #3 and #4.

Episode #4:

First sign that Bentley may be behind her: All along I’ve been thinking that Bentley was the guy that was going to be there in the end, but now I have a guy in mind. Maybe it will work better.

She brings up children in regards to the orphanage date with Jordan.

Jordan to Ash: I’m not going anywhere. You’re gonna have to force me out.

On Ames date, she mentions the word “family” at least five times, also kids at least three, in regards to what she wants.

Weekly Life & Style reported that she’s engaged (but no mention of marriage): The lucky winner can't stop gushing about falling in love with Ashley. "He said, 'I'm in such a great place in my life, and I'm the happiest I've ever been,'" a show insider told the magazine. "He's the sweetest guy, and he's very sensitive. He had his heart broken in the past, but he loves being in a relationship, and he and Ashley have great chemistry!"

Episode #5:

Ashley Spivey’s commentary, for the abc.com video, hints that the other Ashley has found love by this point.

The competition...
Ashley to Ben: Are you proposing to me?
Ben (speaking in PI not to her): How beautiful is Ashley. You know I’m beginning to see her as a potential fiancé… Wife of mine…
Ash about Ben: After today, I feel like he’s been my boyfriend for a long time now.
Ben is the kind of guy that I think I could fall in love with… (see episode #7 to see how this progresses)
Ben's wine gets promoted as a "soft sell" in episodes #1, #5 and #7. Usually F1s don't get promoted in this regard.

Episode #6:

Ashley reacts to an engagement on the Hong Kong beach with an “Oh my goodness”.

Ashley: What do you think we will be doing in a month from now?
Jordan: Um. Something having to do with getting down on one knee, maybe… I don’t know
Ashley: You are so confident!

Ashley repeats Mickey’s question from episode #2 with Jordan, “When was the last time you cried?” He mentions his heartbreak. (see Life & Style article above)

Ash: Talking to JP tonight, I realized that I’m starting to fall for him. He is probably one of the most gorgeous guys I’ve ever seen in my life. He’s such a loyal guy. He’s determined and he’s committed. He’s gonna be a great family man. He is the total package for me.

First episode when she says name Jordan Paul.

Jordan says “OMG” at the top of the HK skyline.

Ash (regarding her and Jordan): I started off this week putting closure to something that was very emotional for me. It was difficult but also it needed to happen and this was the reason it needed to happen. I’m ready to move forward and JP is a guy I’m ready to move forward with. I’m comfortable around him. I feel secure. I feel relaxed. I feel like I don’t have a care in the world. It’s a good feeling. It’s a really good feeling.

In previews, after this episode, “OMG” is first line we hear.

Episode #7:

Constantine does say "OMG", but to say his reaction to all of the lanterns flying relates to the other "OMG"s is a bit of a stretch. Nonetheless, his comment of "Our love just got p***ed on" was left for a reason.

Ashley’s states: I think I might be falling in love with Ben. (This line has a different wordplay to the “Talking to JP tonight” line in episode #6 and is not much different than episode #5's line.)

After his overnight, Ben was very quick to say “We did not share a room” as Jordan bolted out the door. (Charlie stated similar lines publicly during Trista’s season.)

Wedding group date:
Ames says “OMG” when he sees Jordan in tux
Ashley (about Jordan): He is the one in the most traditional outfit for us.
With Ashley dressed in white, their wedding photo is shot in front of the “northeast coast: most popular wedding photo shoot location”

These lines are a bit too suggestive for anybody who is NOT final one…
Jordan: Coming off Hong Kong... that was, like, probably the most unbelievable night ever.
Ashley: It was a little wild.
Jordan: But it was amazing!

After Jordan gets the group rose, Ames states the obvious: For the first time this is completely out of our hands.

Preview quote: At this point there’s no doubt in my mind, I’m ready to walk away with my husband.

Last edited by JBF on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some more)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:40 am

You know....something else I remember Ashley saying. She was on Jay Leno way back when. He asked her is she was in fact engaged. She said the magazine article was misleading....in a playful way.

Could she have meant that she is in fact married, not engaged. Misleading. But, playful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:42 am

I also thought maybe a clue from tonight might have been the wedding looking dress in the window they focused in on when Ryan was walking the streets at the end of his date before he caught the cab.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:52 am

happyntexas wrote:I also thought maybe a clue from tonight might have been the wedding looking dress in the window they focused in on when Ryan was walking the streets at the end of his date before he caught the cab.

That would be a good one for somebody here to screencap. Basically states that the reason she dumped Ryan is because she had made her decision regarding F1. (Ben's scenes later are going to be equally painful to watch.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:56 am

JBF wrote:
happyntexas wrote:I also thought maybe a clue from tonight might have been the wedding looking dress in the window they focused in on when Ryan was walking the streets at the end of his date before he caught the cab.

That would be a good one for somebody here to screencap. Basically states that the reason she dumped Ryan is because she had made her decision regarding F1. (Ben's scenes later are going to be equally painful to watch.)

Sorry, but I am really not convinced that JP is the F1...........a lot of things are now leading into the direction of Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:12 am

Coastal wrote:...a lot of things are now leading into the direction of Ben.

But also a lot of clues are telling us that the direction Ben and Ashley are going is the wrong direction:

In the beginning of the date when they drive off on the scooter the arrow clearly indicates they are going the wrong way on a one-way street.

Later in the date walking on the bridge - they are walking in the opposite direction from the way the arrow points.

And just in case we missed seeing this we had Chris Harrison on Twitter pointing this out:

chrisbharrison Chris Harrison
Anyone notice Ben go the wrong way on a one way road
6 hours ago

Right?? RT @Jenniedougherty: @chrisbharrison the large white arrow was a dead giveaway!
6 hours ago

Big arrows are universal RT @LaurynMegan23: @chrisbharrison yes! I totally noticed that, but I thought maybe it was different in Asia!
6 hours ago

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:16 am

Lucas15 wrote:

But also a lot of clues are telling us that the direction Ben and Ashley are going is the wrong direction:

In the beginning of the date when they drive off on the scooter the arrow clearly indicates they are going the wrong way on a one-way street.

Later in the date walking on the bridge - they are walking in the opposite direction from the way the arrow points.

And just in case we missed seeing this we had Chris Harrison on Twitter pointing this out:

6 hours ago

Right?? RT @Jenniedougherty: @chrisbharrison the large white arrow was a dead giveaway!
6 hours ago

Big arrows are universal RT @LaurynMegan23: @chrisbharrison yes! I totally noticed that, but I thought maybe it was different in Asia!
6 hours ago

well, with my source, the way the editing is taking us..........Ben is becoming more and more the F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:24 am

Coastal wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

6 hours ago

6 hours ago

6 hours ago

well, with my source, the way the editing is taking us..........Ben is becoming more and more the F1.

Does your source say Ben wins? She picks no one? She dates 2 of them?? Haha, give us a bone!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:27 am

Coastal wrote:
JBF wrote:

Sorry, but I am really not convinced that JP is the F1...........a lot of things are now leading into the direction of Ben.

:yes:

I've been saying that since the orphanage date......when I hopped off of JP's ship and jumped on Ben's Scooter!!! But, I have definitely not had the popular opinion. I've had to claim several times to be riding the fence to avoid the flack I get. But, Ben's the guy, and if not Ashley really really has a broken picker!!

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:28 am

Coastal, your sources also told you this:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t174-update-on-the-possible-f1-f2-thread-2#24338
I talked to Love_Me and she suggested that I post what I have been told by my sources as well.

1) Ames might not get a HTD and Ryan gets his HTD spot
2) Constantine is sent home after the HTD's
3) Ryan is in Fiji and it's been alluded to that it is he that is wearing the orange shorts at the waterfall

This is the only info that I have right now.
#1 didn't pan out.

#2 and #3 may still pan out but it seems like the sleuthers have verified Constantine being the orange shorts guy at the waterfall in Fiji - right?

I'm interested to see what Ryan's role is in all of this because I do believe he's being presented as having a significant role in this season which is consistent with what you've been saying. Though to me it looks like more of a next Bachelor set up than anything else which goes along with Blondiegal hearing the producers are looking at him for that part.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:54 am

cfck2222 wrote:Coastal, your sources also told you this:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t174-update-on-the-possible-f1-f2-thread-2#24338
I talked to Love_Me and she suggested that I post what I have been told by my sources as well.

3) Ryan is in Fiji and it's been alluded to that it is he that is wearing the orange shorts at the waterfall

#1 didn't pan out.

#2 and #3 may still pan out but it seems like the sleuthers have verified Constantine being the orange shorts guy at the waterfall in Fiji - right?

I'm interested to see what Ryan's role is in all of this because I do believe he's being presented as having a significant role in this season which is consistent with what you've been saying. Though to me it looks like more of a next Bachelor set up than anything else which goes along with Blondiegal hearing the producers are looking at him for that part.

To me, considering the height difference, I am interested in getting a jawline comparrison between the GSG and Ryan as I believe both guys are too tall for either of them to be JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:37 am

Coastal wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:Coastal, your sources also told you this:

#1 didn't pan out.

To me, considering the height difference, I am interested in getting a jawline comparrison between the GSG and Ryan as I believe both guys are too tall for either of them to be JP.

A good place to get a jawline shot of Ryan....because this absolutely threw my red flags up....is on the Hong Kong night group date. When he is sitting on the couch facing her....the camera is to the back of his head. Perfect jawline shot, neck, chin, and the way the collar lays beneath his coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell