SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 42 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:22 am

ninu wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
JBF wrote:Awww... Poor Mr. Rocketship Sunshine...

He looks so happy in those screencaps.

Ben gets to hawk his wine three times with Ashley, but the moment Mr. Rocketship discusses water heaters, she accuses him of "lack of physical-ness"...

Must be the nerd in me, I actually enjoyed the water heater discussion. :giggle:

I did too! Kind of hoping my current tank water heat breaks in the next year or so! Well, maybe not, Ryan didn't give us the cost comparison. Maybe if he's the Bachelor he can have a crossover HGTV show! :Nod:

OMG, can you guys imagine the level of hyper if Jilli and Ryan had a baby?? giggling

I can actually picture this....too funny!!! :what: rofl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:21 am

I think it's JP's jawline, Ryan's is larger than JP's
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:11 am

Ashley is5'2 plus maybe 4 inches in high heels , while JP is 5'10 plus 1 inch of shoe heels in formal attire.So in the FRC ceremony SC w JP, their height difference is 5 inches, which I think is about right,since the top of her head is the same level as his nose .As for the other SCwith I presume also to be JP on the beach, Ashley and JPmaybe wearing flat sandals or flipflops , so their height difference is 8 inches w/c also looks right to me based on the SC.

The contour of the guys face from the angle they were taken is what led me to believe JP was the guy in both SCs. giggling

Last edited by bing2262 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:30 am; edited 4 times in total
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:19 am

realityfan26 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
JBF wrote:Awww... Poor Mr. Rocketship Sunshine...

He looks so happy in those screencaps.

Ben gets to hawk his wine three times with Ashley, but the moment Mr. Rocketship discusses water heaters, she accuses him of "lack of physical-ness"...

Must be the nerd in me, I actually enjoyed the water heater discussion. :giggle:

I did too! Kind of hoping my current tank water heat breaks in the next year or so! Well, maybe not, Ryan didn't give us the cost comparison. Maybe if he's the Bachelor he can have a crossover HGTV show! :Nod:

I did too, my current water heater is only 2 years old, but you can be sure I'll go tankless when it's time to replace.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:41 am

bing2262 wrote:Ashley is5'2 plus maybe 4 inches in high heels , while JP is 5'10 plus 1 inch of shoe heels in formal attire.So in the FRC ceremony SC w JP, their height difference is 5 inches, which I think is about right,since the top of her head is the same level as his nose .As for the other SCwith I presume also to be JP on the beach, Ashley and JPmaybe wearing flat sandals or flipflops , so their height difference is 8 inches w/c also looks right to me based on the SC.

The contour of the guys face from the angle they were taken is what led me to believe JP was the guy in both SCs. giggling

I don't know about the height either. In the beach pic Ashley comes up to about the middle to top of his ear but in the FRC SC she only comes to about the same spot and she's wearing heels. How does that work?

It does look like it could be JP's jawline but it's so hard to be sure. The angle of the beach guy is different which could change things.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:55 am

albean99 wrote:
bing2262 wrote:Ashley is5'2 plus maybe 4 inches in high heels , while JP is 5'10 plus 1 inch of shoe heels in formal attire.So in the FRC ceremony SC w JP, their height difference is 5 inches, which I think is about right,since the top of her head is the same level as his nose .As for the other SCwith I presume also to be JP on the beach, Ashley and JPmaybe wearing flat sandals or flipflops , so their height difference is 8 inches w/c also looks right to me based on the SC.

I don't know about the height either. In the beach pic Ashley comes up to about the middle to top of his ear but in the FRC SC she only comes to about the same spot and she's wearing heels. How does that work?

It does look like it could be JP's jawline but it's so hard to be sure. The angle of the beach guy is different which could change things.

I seriously think the guy at the FRC is Ryan. I saw his profile along his neck from a different point in the Hong Kong episode. And a light went off, plus he is the right height.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:45 am

The picture below has been proved IMO to be 100% JP because of the jawline and the height. Whether he's there as F1, F2 or to fill in for Chris and announce the final rose... doesn't matter to me.... but he is present at the FRC, no doubt in my mind.

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 42 92011390

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:06 am

Okay, sorry, just a suggestion.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:26 pm

northernviewer wrote:The picture below has been proved IMO to be 100% JP because of the jawline and the height. Whether he's there as F1, F2 or to fill in for Chris and announce the final rose... doesn't matter to me.... but he is present at the FRC, no doubt in my mind.

Also, we had that photographer on here who reiterated that Ashley's height might look different because the cameras were shooting over JP's shoulder.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:31 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
northernviewer wrote:The picture below has been proved IMO to be 100% JP because of the jawline and the height. Whether he's there as F1, F2 or to fill in for Chris and announce the final rose... doesn't matter to me.... but he is present at the FRC, no doubt in my mind.

Also, we had that photographer on here who reiterated that Ashley's height might look different because the cameras were shooting over JP's shoulder.

IMO the height looks about right for JP. I don't know what the fuss is all about.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:37 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

IMO the height looks about right for JP. I don't know what the fuss is all about.

Me either. That's definitely JP.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Some are saying if it's JP and she is in heels there should be less of a height diff then here... maybe JP is wearing elevator shoes... yeah I just went there.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell