SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 19 of 68 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:09 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
San wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 19 Jppp10

Fiji??

It looks like they used a bamboo divider to hide the background and covered the tables with the blue fabric, so it's hard to find anything to match the room with. All we have are the beige walls to go by.

He does seem kind of tan, doesn't he?

They have caught on to us! hissyfit
He does look very tan, especially compared to the pics of him boxing in this week's episode. yes

Yes, he does look tan (less reddish than in Thailand) & relaxed.....they usually do look more relaxed once they've made it to FD time, right? Especially the guys, they aren't in the frat house drinking, partying & staying up too late anymore...etc

Well, I don't know if JP will be doing much sleeping during the FD time. :thismuch: :hug:

:P :bad girl: I know I wouldn't be getting many zzzzzzzz's LOL
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by JBF Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Thanks jello1592! Figured I should pay tribute equally to the one who wants it and ain't getting it, along the one who is...

Gina wrote:
JBF wrote:Looks like the fuzz is starting to grow...I'm so glad you all are analyzing this stuff! 8)
No doubt. You remember Reid's theory about that and his fast growing fuzz. :missspeak:

Did post a response to this, but it must have gotten lost...

Don't remember the fuzz talk, but the "over-analyze or analyze perfectly"... yes. Let's face it, Reid RULED. In the recent videos, Wes and Jesse compared him to Ryan P. as being very fussy and getting on the other guys' nerves. Yet, those of us watching him on screen enjoyed all of his funny lines. Certainly nobody on Team Reid feels any remorse rooting for him that season... even after two years have gone by. Not quite sure anybody is left from the ol' Team Ed. Ah... those glory Civil War Years were mighty rough. All the while Team Kiptyn quietly chilled on their surfboards...

The memories of Reid lingered on through the seasons... Ali must have expected him instead of Jake, so Frankie must have been told to keep his glasses on.

Looks like Ben's upcoming date is a repeat of Soy Grande Spain. Hope we all find him as equally funny...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Reid was hilarious and so damn sexy and cute. I would have loved him to be the bachelor, but by his own admission, of being a little neurotic, this show would have given him a nervous breakdown, after he picked himself up from being drilled by the MF bus, like he was at Jill's FRC. Reid, one of the best from this show ever.

Is this 1 on 1 with Ben where they ride the scooter, like Chris L and Ali did?? If so, it's like a combo Reid and Chris L dates..and they were not F1's. We'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:02 pm

JBF wrote:Thanks jello1592! Figured I should pay tribute equally to the one who wants it and ain't getting it, along the one who is...

Gina wrote:
JBF wrote:Looks like the fuzz is starting to grow...I'm so glad you all are analyzing this stuff! 8)
No doubt. You remember Reid's theory about that and his fast growing fuzz. :missspeak:

Don't remember the fuzz talk, but the "over-analyze or analyze perfectly"... yes. Let's face it, Reid RULED. In the recent videos, Wes and Jesse compared him to Ryan P. as being very fussy and getting on the other guys' nerves. Yet, those of us watching him on screen enjoyed all of his funny lines. Certainly nobody on Team Reid feels any remorse rooting for him that season... even after two years have gone by. Not quite sure anybody is left from the ol' Team Ed. Ah... those glory Civil War Years were mighty rough. All the while Team Kiptyn quietly chilled on their surfboards...

The memories of Reid lingered on through the seasons... Ali must have expected him instead of Jake, so Frankie must have been told to keep his glasses on.

Looks like Ben's upcoming date is a repeat of Soy Grande Spain. Hope we all find him as equally funny...

Oh JBF that was one of my all time favorite dates. I hope you are right. He was muy caliente on that date.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Gina wrote:Reid was hilarious and so damn sexy and cute. I would have loved him to be the bachelor, but by his own admission, of being a little neurotic, this show would have given him a nervous breakdown, after he picked himself up from being drilled by the MF bus, like he was at Jill's FRC. Reid, one of the best from this show ever.

Is this 1 on 1 with Ben where they ride the scooter, like Chris L and Ali did?? If so, it's like a combo Reid and Chris L dates..and they were not F1's. We'll see.

No Gina the scooter date I think is in Taiwan. However while Ali was pitching a fit that Chris wasn't driving to suit her, Ash is WooWhooing on this date.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:10 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Gina wrote:Reid was hilarious and so damn sexy and cute. I would have loved him to be the bachelor, but by his own admission, of being a little neurotic, this show would have given him a nervous breakdown, after he picked himself up from being drilled by the MF bus, like he was at Jill's FRC. Reid, one of the best from this show ever.

No Gina the scooter date I think is in Taiwan. However while Ali was pitching a fit that Chris wasn't driving to suit her, Ash is WooWhooing on this date.
Thanks, I wasn't sure where tht scooter date was. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:30 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Oh JBF that was one of my all time favorite dates. I hope you are right. He was muy caliente on that date.

Yeah, I know this doesn't belong on a screencap thread, but while we are on the subject...

These youtube videos may not be the best quality, but hey! We might need to reference them for either Ben or Constantine’s dates. Not sure about JP’s Hong Kong date, since there may be less eating involved. (“But could I have my room key in my pocket?”)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K4eEAo8hbw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ekyVrCpzlw
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:43 pm

JBF wrote:

pavalygurl wrote:

Yeah, I know this doesn't belong on a screencap thread, but while we are on the subject...

These youtube videos may not be the best quality, but hey! We might need to reference them for either Ben or Constantine’s dates. Not sure about JP’s Hong Kong date, since there may be less eating involved. (“But could I have my room key in my pocket?”)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K4eEAo8hbw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ekyVrCpzlw

Yes, how could I forget "I'm kind of against fondue..." 😆
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Living wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
ironcat wrote:
black_tears wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:[quote="San"
Your wish is my command~ Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 19 550657593

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 19 Z000

Thank you! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 19 1201391414 At least we have something to look forward to!! JP really is smaller than everyone else. Why oh why aren't Nick and Mickey on Bachelor Pad???? Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 19 683695074

I love how all the guys are trying to look B.A. in that picture and Dino is just smiling. Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 19 1806963828

JP is the only one who is really in a boxing stance; I suspect he's had some experience, and that's why he's able to beat a bigger guy (Mickey).

His brother Roy seems to be a member at Five Points Academy: Muay Thai & Fitness in NYC. So maybe J.P is a member too and they both attend classes there.

Looks like the hand on the right o Nick is wearing that same bracelet

The same bracelet as what? I must have missed something---again!
There is also a ring on the ring finger of that hand. Ames is missing--who else was on that date?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Gina wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

Kiptyn, another F2 also got a scooter/motorcyle date. Remember how he ran into the curb? :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:03 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

Kiptyn, another F2 also got a scooter/motorcyle date. Remember how he ran into the curb? :giggle:

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!! HAHAH! That was a funny moment...just like how Wes had a number one hit.....In Chihuahua Mexico!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:06 pm

JBF wrote:Thanks jello1592! Figured I should pay tribute equally to the one who wants it and ain't getting it, along the one who is...

Gina wrote:

JBF, as I recall, fast growing facial hair was also a result of "red ears"-- surely, you remember about red ears!!! :awesome:

Last edited by LibbyBell on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 68 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers