SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 20 of 68 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by JBF Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:24 am

LibbyBell wrote:
JBF, as I recall, fast growing facial hair was also a result of "red ears"-- surely, you remember about red ears!!! :awesome:

THAT I do remember! LOL.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:26 am

LibbyBell, bingo. Reid said that the speed a guy's facial hair grows is determined by how horny he is. Then he said, and "I was shaving twice a day". It was hilarious. I can't remember if it was a tweet or in his facebook, he was answering question about him being on the show and how often he shaved..

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:31 am

JBF wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
JBF, as I recall, fast growing facial hair was also a result of "red ears"-- surely, you remember about red ears!!! :awesome:

THAT I do remember! LOL.

JBF, I can't tell you how much your 2 videos just set back my therapy-- It took 2 years for me to get over those two!! Watching those just sent me back in time! What a dope Jillian was hmmm

Gina wrote:LibbyBell, bingo. Reid said that the speed a guy's facial hair grows is determined by how horny he is. Then he said, and "I was shaving twice a day". It was hilarious. I can't remember if it was a tweet or in his facebook, he was answering question about him being on the show and how often he shaved..

Yes, actually, I remember quite well! Embarassed

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:44 am

JBF, I can't tell you how much your 2 videos just set back my therapy-- It took 2 years for me to get over those two!! Watching those just sent me back in time! What a dope Jillian was hmmm

I am there with you. Watched a couple of Cupcakes' fanvids that were right there, too, and it is crazy they didn't get together. Made me sad to watch, knowing the outcome. Reid is my favourite of all time :D
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:12 am

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 20 2028500532 jjinkc! Glad you are here.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:05 am

jjinkc wrote:JBF, I can't tell you how much your 2 videos just set back my therapy-- It took 2 years for me to get over those two!! Watching those just sent me back in time! What a dope Jillian was hmmm

I am there with you. Watched a couple of Cupcakes' fanvids that were right there, too, and it is crazy they didn't get together. Made me sad to watch, knowing the outcome. Reid is my favourite of all time :D

Welcome jjinkc!! 👋 Glad to have you here with us!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:05 am

I just watched the Reid video JBF linked and then moved on to Cupcakes "Our Life" tribute for Reid and Jillian. I wanna cry. She let the best guy she probably ever met go for such a creep.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:20 am

Coming here after a night out and reading all the "Reidisms" has been so awesome. I had forgotten how much fun he was. Another funny was when he was trying to tell Jillian how he felt about her and he said "I like you this much" and put his arms out wide. :D
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:32 am

is the titanic shot of jash from his second 1 on 1?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:36 am

Diana wrote:is the titanic shot of jash from his second 1 on 1?

Yes, in ep 6

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:16 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
JBF wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

THAT I do remember! LOL.

Gina wrote:LibbyBell, bingo. Reid said that the speed a guy's facial hair grows is determined by how horny he is. Then he said, and "I was shaving twice a day". It was hilarious. I can't remember if it was a tweet or in his facebook, he was answering question about him being on the show and how often he shaved..

Yes, actually, I remember quite well! Embarassed

I'm with you LibbyBell....I think I'm still not over those two. hissyfit duh I've never been so engaged in watching the show like I was when Jillian and Reid were on the screen together.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Beeleever wrote:Coming here after a night out and reading all the "Reidisms" has been so awesome. I had forgotten how much fun he was. Another funny was when he was trying to tell Jillian how he felt about her and he said "I like you this much" and put his arms out wide. :D

Reid's attempt at Spanish...."Ella tiene mi corazon"...she has my heart. Swoon. Someday Jillian's going to realize what she lost.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 68 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers