SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 3 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by cupcakes Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:20 am

San wrote:So, is this on their FD in Fiji? When they jump into the waterfall?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 Cap201123116

I think so. In the waterfall clip you can sort of see her white shorts.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 Jumper10
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:23 am

cupcakes wrote:

I think so. In the waterfall clip you can sort of see her white shorts.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 Jumper10

🆒 So we have Ryan and Constantine for sure in Fiji going by caps alone. :missclap:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:42 am

I think this could be their 1 on 1 in Phuket when they go through the streets of Phuket shopping at the markets??

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:15 am

Coastal wrote:

I think this could be their 1 on 1 in Phuket when they go through the streets of Phuket shopping at the markets??

👋 Coastal. How do we know they go shopping in the markets for the 1-1 date? When they are walking on the bridge that you found in one of the caps, they are wearing different clothing than this.

His orange shorts seem to match to the shorts of the guy jumping into the waterfall.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:08 am

Di_ATL wrote:
cupcakes wrote:She looks so happy next week. So that's a good sign!

She does, and i hate we already know that Douche Bentley comes back to throw a kink in her armor, and confuse her once again. Arggghhh to the TPTB for allowing him to come back and knowing she is about to deal with some more drama ref, Ryan. :twisted:

LOL – allowing him to come back. :giggle: :giggle: They orchestrated the whole mess :stirthepot – they not only allowed it, they planned it right from the beginning. This season is helping me get over my fascination/obsession with this franchise. :Nod: :Nod: :Nod:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:12 am

mnmhughes wrote:
dee wrote:
San wrote:Who do you think it looks like?
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 Cap201123196

Looks like Nick.

So, no one important then? :giggle:

😆 😆 rotfl rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:50 pm

anders wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

She does, and i hate we already know that Douche Bentley comes back to throw a kink in her armor, and confuse her once again. Arggghhh to the TPTB for allowing him to come back and knowing she is about to deal with some more drama ref, Ryan. :twisted:

LOL – allowing him to come back. :giggle: :giggle: They orchestrated the whole mess :stirthepot – they not only allowed it, they planned it right from the beginning. This season is helping me get over my fascination/obsession with this franchise. :Nod: :Nod: :Nod:

IA Anders, All this talk of "Emily" from Bentley and then the guys at the roast. Too convenient to be real! The show's psychologist certainly had a grand ole time plotting this one! They then bring him back for what? So that Ashley can kick him to the curb? I haven't made my mind up if Ash is completely in on the "plan" yet or whether they "planned" this drama especially for her! Michelle Money was a plant last year and guess what, she's somehow linked to Bentley...definitely makes me go uhhhmmm!

Personally I've been too engrossed in the Casey Anthony case and haven't really got into this season. All that aside...what's with Ash's false eyelashes? They are ugly beyond words! Why do they always "makeover" the Bette with all these false extensions???
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:34 pm

There are a couple extra photos from last night here:

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Reidiscool wrote:
anders wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

IA Anders, All this talk of "Emily" from Bentley and then the guys at the roast. Too convenient to be real! The show's psychologist certainly had a grand ole time plotting this one! They then bring him back for what? So that Ashley can kick him to the curb? I haven't made my mind up if Ash is completely in on the "plan" yet or whether they "planned" this drama especially for her! Michelle Money was a plant last year and guess what, she's somehow linked to Bentley...definitely makes me go uhhhmmm!

Personally I've been too engrossed in the Casey Anthony case and haven't really got into this season. All that aside...what's with Ash's false eyelashes? They are ugly beyond words! Why do they always "makeover" the Bette with all these false extensions???

OMG! MEE TOO!!! I have just started really following the case and it is just disgusting...but somehow I still tune in on HLN at 9am every morning Smiley

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:51 pm

I have been so busy with summer class all day today that I have not gotten a chance to come up with a guessing game! I will get on it when I am done with my online chat!! Smiley

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:55 pm

San wrote:
Coastal wrote:

👋 Coastal. How do we know they go shopping in the markets for the 1-1 date? When they are walking on the bridge that you found in one of the caps, they are wearing different clothing than this.

His orange shorts seem to match to the shorts of the guy jumping into the waterfall.

I believe it was RS that said they go shopping in Phuket, then in Taiwan, they do the Pingxitrain with the lanterns and this is where we see them on the bridge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Coastal wrote:
San wrote:
Coastal wrote:

I believe it was RS that said they go shopping in Phuket, then in Taiwan, they do the Pingxitrain with the lanterns and this is where we see them on the bridge.

Thanks!! :urok:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers