SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:54 pm

bambam64 wrote:hey all! my friends and I were wondering if the editing after JP met Ashley was messed up because he was really the last guy out of the limo? We read RS and he said that JP had a line that was cut. Something like "you’ve saved the best for last"?

Welcome bambam64! 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:02 am

Coastal wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
anders wrote:
Coastal wrote:I got a gutt feeling that Ryan may have more to do with the finale than we are led to believe........

ugh - I hope you're wrong, that is so 2 years ago. And why, why bring him back a F5/6 to the FRC - at least with Reid it had context - Ash sending Ryan away on their date, when it wasn't a rose or go, is pretty definite - it doesn't make sense for him to come back at FRC (or even FD for that matter)- I really hope they don't do that again.

Both good points.

Here's another question. Would they repeat the storyline in yet another season ? They have had Jeremy coming back to plead his case, they have had Reid doing essentially the same thing. Now in yet another season they have both Bentley (though admittedly unwillingly) and Ryan (presumably willingly) go through the same storyline again ?
Something is just not adding up.

And as to the previous discussion on this thread, Ryan got her FIR. She gave him the next Group rose date where she said she was 'blown away'. Would that not have put him in her initial Top 4 ? On night 1, he was her top 1 therefore the FIR. Or was it all for the producers ? She visibly reacted to him out of that limo, IMO way more than any of the other guys.
So in that case, why no 1 on 1 for Ryan ? Episode 7 imo doesn't really count laugh out loud.

It just doesn't make sense. I'd love to hear what you'll think of this.

Question. are you referring to when she was fanning herself after Ryan greeted her? Did she actually do that then? I thought it looked spliced in there?? I think it would be a rude reaction when you still have guys in the limo watching :giggle: To me it almost looked like when JP left to go in the house, if you watch it in slow mo you can see she turns to watch JP walk away, as she starts to turn around, she purses her lips like she's giving a big exhale and they cut it as soon as she starts to look up.

As for Ryan, I think she may have been enamoured by him a bit the first night, but if she were real interested he wouuld have gotten a date before Ep7. I wouldn't be surprised that TP want Ryan to get more date roses to keep in the forefront for the next Bachelor. As for Ryans return, kind of reminds me of what they did with Jake on Jillians season, he was let go before HTD's, but returned, and what a surprise, he was crowned the next Bachelor. :king:

I saw that too but thought I was seeing things. I rewatched the meet and greet the other night to check out if Ashley made any PIs about any of the F4 - JP and Ryan were the only two. That was very strange editing when she watched JP walk into the house. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that noticed that.

She watched both guys enter the house, didn't she??

Yes, she did, but if you watch her body language, it's different, don't know how to explain it but I do think that the "fanning" was after JP just by what she does as he's entering the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:21 am

The "fanning" reminds me of the "ooh , sexy" thing that Ali did as Roberto was entering the house heartbeat

Couple more quick things - I speak some Hindi, so I can message Fijiman again to see if a different language would work - but I don't want to step on any toes Smiley I also found another page with a couple other colleagues of his that we could also try to approach Smiley

Also - this is the resort that he works at, I'm almost certain this has been posted before Smiley But might help to match s/cs!

http://www.robinsoncrusoeislandfiji.com/

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 8 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 8 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 am

ninu wrote:The "fanning" reminds me of the "ooh , sexy" thing that Ali did as Roberto was entering the house heartbeat

Couple more quick things - I speak some Hindi, so I can message Fijiman again to see if a different language would work - but I don't want to step on any toes Smiley I also found another page with a couple other colleagues of his that we could also try to approach Smiley

Also - this is the resort that he works at, I'm almost certain this has been posted before Smiley But might help to match s/cs!

You go girl! yes We have so many talented people here. :awesome: Good luck with the Hindi~it just might be the key that opens the door to F1! :sweetheart:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:35 am

Beeleever wrote:
ninu wrote:The "fanning" reminds me of the "ooh , sexy" thing that Ali did as Roberto was entering the house heartbeat

You go girl! yes We have so many talented people here. :awesome: Good luck with the Hindi~it just might be the key that opens the door to F1! :sweetheart:

Could you maybe show him both pictures and ask him which one she picks? I don't know how you word it though?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:20 am

Bloomers wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Could you maybe show him both pictures and ask him which one she picks? I don't know how you word it though?

And maybe Ryan's as well, just in case something comes of it??

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:15 am

Bloomers wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I think Loveme maybe already did send this guy some pictures of the F4 guys...did you Love? :A-okay:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:32 am

San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
ninu wrote:The "fanning" reminds me of the "ooh , sexy" thing that Ali did as Roberto was entering the house Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 8 2848189344

You go girl! Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 8 3792326465 We have so many talented people here. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 8 550657593 Good luck with the Hindi~it just might be the key that opens the door to F1! Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 8 500059712

I think Loveme maybe already did send this guy some pictures of the F4 guys...did you Love? Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 8 1047511861

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 8 1978086825 I did San. I sent him Ryan's picture and he told me he was in Vomo, but sent away. I also sent him Ben F, J.P, Ames, and Constantine's pictures. I asked and sent him all the questions that were suggested by everyone here as well.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:18 am

Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
ninu wrote:The "fanning" reminds me of the "ooh , sexy" thing that Ali did as Roberto was entering the house Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 8 2848189344

You go girl! Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 8 3792326465 We have so many talented people here. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 8 550657593 Good luck with the Hindi~it just might be the key that opens the door to F1! Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 8 500059712

I think Loveme maybe already did send this guy some pictures of the F4 guys...did you Love? Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 8 1047511861

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 8 1978086825 I did San. I sent him Ryan's picture and he told me he was in Vomo, but sent away. I also sent him Ben F, J.P, Ames, and Constantine's pictures. I asked and sent him all the questions that were suggested by everyone here as well.

...what about Bentley?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:44 am

Bump
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:09 am

I am wondering if maybe Ben was there for his FD? I was thinking that someone on their FD did see the fire dancers too for their dinner at night..Thanks ninu
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:17 am

That sounds like a perfect idea!! If he doesn't understand English well, he probably knows Hindi at least.

From Wiki:

The 1997 Constitution established Fijian as an official language of Fiji, along with English and Hindustani, and there is discussion about establishing it as the "national language", though English and Hindustani would remain official.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next