SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by anders Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:05 am

Coastal wrote:
anders wrote:
Coastal wrote:I got a gutt feeling that Ryan may have more to do with the finale than we are led to believe........

ugh - I hope you're wrong, that is so 2 years ago. And why, why bring him back a F5/6 to the FRC - at least with Reid it had context - Ash sending Ryan away on their date, when it wasn't a rose or go, is pretty definite - it doesn't make sense for him to come back at FRC (or even FD for that matter)- I really hope they don't do that again.
The facts are, he is at Vomo in a sc so I guess he does come back.

I know he comes back -I'm not arguing that point - my disgust is if they have him show up at FRC like they made Reid.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:32 am

Love_Me wrote:

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 9 1978086825 I did San. I sent him Ryan's picture and he told me he was in Vomo, but sent away. I also sent him Ben F, J.P, Ames, and Constantine's pictures. I asked and sent him all the questions that were suggested by everyone here as well.

Here's where it gets so confusing right ? The source says that Ryan was in Vomo. But his SC is at Namale. Both resorts are on 2 different islands.
If he just "popped in" for a few hours just to meet Ashley and be rejected, why would he go to Vomo ? And be at Namale (from the SC evidence).
She would reject him at Namale right ?( which is where we see both Ryan and Ashley in her FRC dress too in SCs)

I just don't get where this whole Vomo thing is coming from. Thats why more sleuthing is definitely needed. Thanks for all you have done Love_Me.

We need to know what takes place at Vomo. Are they just MTP and LCDs happening there ? Was the FRC filmed there ? Or was the FRC at Namale instead ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 9 1978086825 I did San. I sent him Ryan's picture and he told me he was in Vomo, but sent away. I also sent him Ben F, J.P, Ames, and Constantine's pictures. I asked and sent him all the questions that were suggested by everyone here as well.

Here's where it gets so confusing right ? The source says that Ryan was in Vomo. But his SC is at Namale. Both resorts are on 2 different islands.
If he just "popped in" for a few hours just to meet Ashley and be rejected, why would he go to Vomo ? And be at Namale (from the SC evidence).
She would reject him at Namale right ?( which is where we see both Ryan and Ashley in her FRC dress too in SCs)

I just don't get where this whole Vomo thing is coming from. Thats why more sleuthing is definitely needed. Thanks for all you have done Love_Me.

We need to know what takes place at Vomo. Are they just MTP and LCDs happening there ? Was the FRC filmed there ? Or was the FRC at Namale instead ?

It's possible that everyone including Ryan stayed in hotels on Namale. Like Reid being shown at hotel during Jillian's season to look at ring he got and contemplate hwy he came back. So, everyone starts out on Namale and since it's such a short distance travel to Vomo just for the FRC. So, perhaps Ryan does show up at the FRC location like Reid did and the shot of him at Namale is just him at the hotel revealing he's come back and doig his PI about why he's returned before he goes to meet Ashley on Vomo.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:15 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

It's possible that everyone including Ryan stayed in hotels on Namale. Like Reid being shown at hotel during Jillian's season to look at ring he got and contemplate hwy he came back. So, everyone starts out on Namale and since it's such a short distance travel to Vomo just for the FRC. So, perhaps Ryan does show up at the FRC location like Reid did and the shot of him at Namale is just him at the hotel revealing he's come back and doig his PI about why he's returned before he goes to meet Ashley on Vomo.

EXACTLY ND4reality!!!

nikki...why would Ashley be in her frc dress at Namale though??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:15 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Possible. Till we get more information that makes sense. But RS said that Ryan had nothing to do with the FRC.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:30 pm

nutty1 wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

EXACTLY ND4reality!!!

To take promo pics in advance of the actual FRC? Didn't they do something similar with Jillian (since her season was still shooting when it began airing)?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Sorry for sounding like a broken record but I'm new to the spoilers and was wondering if there is any concrete proof that Ben and JP are F2 guys or are we going on the sayso of RS?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:41 pm

northernviewer wrote:Sorry for sounding like a broken record but I'm new to the spoilers and was wondering if there is any concrete proof that Ben and JP are F2 guys or are we going on the sayso of RS?

Sorry I was going to reply but did not have sufficient info on what was actually determined by sleuthers.
But RS mainly yes.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:44 pm

ironcat wrote:

To take promo pics in advance of the actual FRC? Didn't they do something similar with Jillian (since her season was still shooting when it began airing)?

But for Jillian they had her walking grandly up some steps.

For Ashley she is was shown pacing on that deck, in two different clips. It did not look like an FRC promo at all.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Love_Me has an ongoing correspondence with a gentleman who has appears to have some knowledge of the span of days between FD and possibly FRC. This was found on this gentleman's Facebook. I believe the exact wording and correspondence can be found on the first page or two of this thread. (I do not want to paraphrase in order not to muddy the content).
Basically, it indicates Ben was in the F2 and this info came out prior to RS blog posting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:46 pm

northernviewer wrote:Sorry for sounding like a broken record but I'm new to the spoilers and was wondering if there is any concrete proof that Ben and JP are F2 guys or are we going on the sayso of RS?

Mostly by what RS says but, also LoveMe communicated with someone in Fiji who said that Ben F and JP were present there. There is evidence that Constantine was home before FRC. The SC's, RS, and LoveMe's source also put Ryan P in Fiji but say he was sent home.

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

EXACTLY ND4reality!!!

It's my understanding that Namale is not far from Vomo. Ashley could have gotten dressed on Namale and then was transported to Vomo for the FRC. Think of Ali pacing around on the little balcony of her hut in Bora Bora after she got dressed in her FRC dress and them filming it and taking pics before she walked to the FRC. Similar thing.

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

+40
Nibbles22