SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 29 of 46 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:12 am

Yeah, I have to agree about the pink feather dress. Maybe it's because she didn't have her hair and make up done - I don't know why she would look this way in Fiji, but I actually think she looks washed out in that dress. But maybe it will look better in-the-moment @ the FRC or - maybe it is a fakeout and won't end up being the FRC gown :laugh out loud!: Do you know who the designer is of the HK Rose Ceremony dress is by chance?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:13 am

cupcakes wrote:
etherealfire wrote:Wow! That was fast - thanks so much cupcakes :Whiteflowers:

laugh out loud your welcome. I actually think this would have been a gorgeous FRC dress. I'm not really liking the pink feather dress that they will use for the finale.

But they had to have a PINK dress for Cupcake! :awesome: :Cutecupcake:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:14 am

mnmhughes wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

laugh out loud your welcome. I actually think this would have been a gorgeous FRC dress. I'm not really liking the pink feather dress that they will use for the finale.

duh 😆 Good point! Maybe it will show better at sunset while she is blushing with love at her F1 cloud nine

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:17 am

etherealfire wrote:Yeah, I have to agree about the pink feather dress. Maybe it's because she didn't have her hair and make up done - I don't know why she would look this way in Fiji, but I actually think she looks washed out in that dress. But maybe it will look better in-the-moment @ the FRC or - maybe it is a fakeout and won't end up being the FRC gown :laugh out loud!: Do you know who the designer is of the HK Rose Ceremony dress is by chance?

Randi Rahm. The same designer who designed her FRC dress.
http://randirahm.com/

mnmhughes wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

:laughingoutlou Of course, how could I forget laugh out loud

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:31 am

noobsleuth wrote:Seriously with JP as competitive as he seems and clearly good at boxing ... how is Bentley not hospitalized somewhere?

I can't stop laughing after reading this! Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 29 40742102

Well, we can always dream, can't we? Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 29 1387363171

I also wanted to comment on that beautiful dress or gown Ashley is wearing. I do agree that this would have been a beautiful choice for the FRC.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:47 am

etherealfire wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 29 2011-05-24_230629

She looks really happy here. I'm assuming this is after she has said goodbye to Bentley since she is in her RC dress. I think at the RC she lets the guys know that Bentley came back.

She does look happy! As an aside, I've been waiting all season to see that dress - the material looks so gossamer, so pretty. I wonder if it is a cocktail dress or a full-length gown.

A little more of her gown from the front..

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 29 038rq

Here is what the back of her gown looks like...

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 29 023ugx
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:31 am

This show must indeed have been a roller coaster ride for our girl. To look at those three pictures, she goes from ecstatic to sorrow to comfort, perhaps not in that order, but all in the same night. It reminds me of a movie that pulls on every emotion you have and when you leave the theater you are exhausted. I guess TPTB are doing their job!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:11 am

Who is the guy she is with ? It doesn't look like JP - too much hair ??
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:14 am

CHO wrote:Who is the guy she is with ? It doesn't look like JP - too much hair ??

Blake I think.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:23 am

Coastal wrote: ITA with The fact that JP is shown as being waaaay into Ash DOES NOT FIT F1 edit and criteria. More like a F2 edit.

that's what I can't shake either. Even Roberto's chemistry was downplayed. Jesse was the darkhorse who came out nowhere. Granted those seasons had their distractions (Frank and Graham respectively) but TPTB went to great lengths to hide the connection the lead had with each for quite a few episodes.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:40 am

anders wrote:
Coastal wrote: ITA with The fact that JP is shown as being waaaay into Ash DOES NOT FIT F1 edit and criteria. More like a F2 edit.

that's what I can't shake either. Even Roberto's chemistry was downplayed. Jesse was the darkhorse who came out nowhere. Granted those seasons had their distractions (Frank and Graham respectively) but TPTB went to great lengths to hide the connection the lead had with each for quite a few episodes.

It does seem to me to be an f2 edit similar to Chantals edit last season IMO. But as of now, I cannot see anyone with an F1 edit. In fact, the rest of this case is basically not getting any sort of edit pattern at all.
JPs f2 'ish edit may change to F1 once the whole Bentley thing is done. They will leave in more PIs etc re the emotional connection and less on their very obvious physical connection.
Otherwise I'm going to think that JP f2 and the ghost of Bentley is f1 = no pick.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:41 am

Things that I question: - in favor of Ben
Ashley says she likes surprises.
Ashley says (I think ep 2 - around Mickey's date) if someone could dance that would be a real added benefit - she really sparkled when she said this - can Ben dance?
But - she says (after she has kissed Ben) in ep 4 that JP kisses the best of all - ??
Ben saying it is like being on cloud 9 - could he have said it with any less enthusiasm ?
Lack of body language between Ashley and Ben. Is he really that shy - or is really guarded and being very careful about letting himself go - or is he not interested and playing a role of being a safe F2 - not going to push the kissing etc in the fantasy suite (does he realize that JP is the one she is falling for ?)
JP being pictured standing next to Ashley for first night group photo - odd - as people have said JP is way too obvious.
Cupcake talk first night - seemed planned to me. As well as the flipping of the coin. If JP is the one she is interested in - looks kind of bad for Ashley to be saying she so much has Bentley on her mind - where does that leave JP? Is it a case where she has to rid herself of Bentley - and then go in for Ben?
The umbrella references - JP not only gets her wet - but he drops her .... is this important ?
Ashley has very little time to get to know these guys - first date - yes exhausted and emotional - but she falls asleep with JP - not a very good use of your time ...
Ashley is very playful with Ben - the group date pre-rose talk and the mental kiss scene. Is this the real Ashley ?
Things to ponder ---
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 46 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222