Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by LibbyBell on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:21 am

@gurlbrit wrote:
@nutty1 wrote:The last line makes me want to :puke:

She receives comfort from one enthusiastic bachelor, but is hurt by another suitor who confesses he is not sure how strongly he feels about her. Not even a romantic talk with one sweet bachelor can ease her mind.

Who do we think each of these are??

ETA...Alexx, we think alike!!

Is it next week that she asks Constantine about how he feels about her and whether he's closer to the guys than Ash? If so maybe Dino is the suitor who confesses he's not sure.

gurlbrit, yes, I think that is the current thought-- actually, he tells Ashley that he has a stronger connection with the guys than he does with her. I think Ashley is hurt and wonders if others feel that way. hmmm
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Ah geez, hurt schmurt. The men are spending hours and hours together and minutes with her. OF COURSE they have a stronger connection with each other, AT THIS POINT IN TIME. Duh!

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:30 pm

LucyVP wrote:Ah geez, hurt schmurt. The men are spending hours and hours together and minutes with her. OF COURSE they have a stronger connection with each other, AT THIS POINT IN TIME. Duh!

Have to agree, but obviously Ashley feels (at the prompting of TPTB) that they should be fully devoted to her and no-one else. hissyfit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3325

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:32 pm

@gurlbrit wrote:
LucyVP wrote:Ah geez, hurt schmurt. The men are spending hours and hours together and minutes with her. OF COURSE they have a stronger connection with each other, AT THIS POINT IN TIME. Duh!

Have to agree, but obviously Ashley feels (at the prompting of TPTB) that they should be fully devoted to her and no-one else. hissyfit

I have to agree too (thirded! :D) but this is Ashley's show and she obviously wants someone wholly and unconditionally devoted to her from the word 'go,' so if that's not what someone is like in her eyes, then I can't blame her for being disappointed and then moving on.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:25 pm

I don't know what the do's and don't are about kissing in a temple, but I took it to mean they were respecting the traditions and religion by not making out there.
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by Larel on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Oh god I guess she sends William home on the 2 on 1 date right? no no had such high hopes for him too, he sunk like a rock in water ......

Larel

Back to top Go down

Post by Larel on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:29 pm

@Love_Me wrote:I don't know what the do's and don't are about kissing in a temple, but I took it to mean they were respecting the traditions and religion by not making out there.

I would have trouble keeping my hands off Ben F temple or not. Embarassed :laughingoutlou

Larel

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:30 pm

@Larel wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:I don't know what the do's and don't are about kissing in a temple, but I took it to mean they were respecting the traditions and religion by not making out there.

I would have trouble keeping my hands off Ben F temple or not. Embarassed :laughingoutlou

Good thing they didn't send JP on that date. :awesome:
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 pm

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:46 pm

@cupcakes wrote:

I love seeing Ashley's smile and enjoying herself. I can't wait to find out what Ben did that made her laugh like that. Smiley
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Does Ben get the first date next week?
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:58 pm

I think Ben gets the only 1 on 1 this week, not sure. The rest is the group date and the 2 on 1 date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum