Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by biglove44 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Last week, I thought I saw a preview of ashley kissing nick and she kissed ben during the day portion of their date, why weren't we shown any of that tonight? This is annoying.

biglove44

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow Ashley just isnt into any of these guys. Including JP. She is so into Bentley she cannot see what she has in front of her.
So inconsiderate of these fine men. To her credit, I'm glad she herself saw how inconsiderate and hypocrytical it is of her to want them to open up and she herself far from being open with them.
The guys (at least those that were into her) are going to have a heck of a time dealing with what they are seeing on their screen - more than what a normal season would. Poor chaps.
Constantine ... could he look any more disinterested ? And CH was too funny trying to keep a straight face when she goes on about Bentley. At least he is earning his keep this season.

I really wished all those guys would just pick up their marbles and go home. Gotta say, love Connie for his honesty.

Maybe the guys did that NEXT week when they are clued into what has actually been going on. Poor guys.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OMG I have never wanted to slap someone so hard tonight in my whole life! Ashley is completely off her rocker and I think she needs serious help. The preiviews for next week just look awful. I feel bad for every guy on this show right now.

Ashley is acting and doing a poor job of it. We(the viewer) are being set up with a bad, soap operaish storyline.
Speaking of which, I hope Vicki and Billy get Lucy back soon. Either that or I hope Lucy never stops crying and Phyllis goes crazy.

Random thoughts:

My favorite guy on this season is Ames. He's sweet, genuine and overall adorable ~ but not in a non-hunky kind of way.

I also think Ashley is acting during her dialogue with CH. The Bentley scene has been so over-produced it's beyond ridiculous and it's not over yet. I'd like to see her bring Bentley back next week (ala Ed) and then NOT give him the rose at the RC.

Did anyone notice how Ashley seemed visibly uncomfortable when Lucas brought up how Bentley seemed to be Ashley's type?

Even tho some of the guys seem pissed off next week, Ashley will somehow reconcile this whole thing.

Ben F. is still an anomoly for me. I think he's starting to become invested, but is guarded even tho he says he's emotionally available now.

Still unsure about the spoilers for the same reasons as Alexxxx. JP is the frontrunner as I see it, but still not convinced he's F1.

jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 pm

happygirl77us wrote:
San wrote:Honestly, I don't think JP was all that obvious tonight. JMO.
She sat on his lap and was almost in tears when he almost lost the fight

We noticed that because we're on message boards noticing every little thing. The average viewer probably didn't even notice him.

I agree. I even missed the part where she was happy he won/almost in tears.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 pm

I saw Lucas, Mikey and Blake getting mad in the previews. Anyone else ?

nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 pm

@nd4reality wrote:Wow Ashley just isnt into any of these guys. Including JP. She is so into Bentley she cannot see what she has in front of her.
So inconsiderate of these fine men. To her credit, I'm glad she herself saw how inconsiderate and hypocrytical it is of her to want them to open up and she herself far from being open with them.
The guys (at least those that were into her) are going to have a heck of a time dealing with what they are seeing on their screen - more than what a normal season would. Poor chaps.
Constantine ... could he look any more disinterested ? And CH was too funny trying to keep a straight face when she goes on about Bentley. At least he is earning his keep this season.

I really wished all those guys would just pick up their marbles and go home. Gotta say, love Connie for his honesty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That final outtake of William listening to Ben C. play the same melody over and over summed up the entire episode.

Completely blah... except for the boxing match. That was a howl.

It seemed like the only people on this show were Mopey Ashley, Mopey William, Normal Ryan (... eh, what exactly will he be doing later? Livening up Constant Sleep and Ben's Fantasy Dates?) and Funnyman JP.

Good that when the guys get mad about Bentley in the previews, there is no shot of JP.

Re the bolded....I noticed that too. Ben wasn't shown getting mad either.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:20 pm

@albean99 wrote:Well the preview was just as much of a drag as leading up to it. I wonder if they realize how bad this has made the season? They're not even showing a love story to make it feel better.

I really don't know if I want someone I like to be the f1.

word

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OMG I have never wanted to slap someone so hard tonight in my whole life! Ashley is completely off her rocker and I think she needs serious help. The preiviews for next week just look awful. I feel bad for every guy on this show right now.

Ashley is acting and doing a poor job of it. We(the viewer) are being set up with a bad, soap operaish storyline.
Speaking of which, I hope Vicki and Billy get Lucy back soon. Either that or I hope Lucy never stops crying and Phyllis goes crazy.

Hilarious Kasha!!!
rotfl

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Wow Ashley just isnt into any of these guys. Including JP. She is so into Bentley she cannot see what she has in front of her.

nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:18 pm

I remember reading RS's blog and he said that Bentley comes back and doesn't enter himself back into the game but just so she can get her closure.

Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3063

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Are we sure WHEN she meets Bentley? I think she sees him BEFORE her date with JP. They get it out their systems on their date. From the screenshots, the Bentley discussions probably don't last long. Then she tells the others at the rose ceremony cocktail and that gets them all... well, Blake and Mickey are the ones leaving that night. Assuming she dumps them, but who knows?

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum