SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:55 am

ironcat wrote:Wow, I see the camps are starting already.

I am going to attempt to keep open minded this season, and not try to make the editing pattern fit the conclusion I have already reached. Wonder how long I'll be able to keep this up! Rolling Eyes

You're an NJG from LI, so not too long! :hug: rotfl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:56 am

I am going to attempt to keep open minded this season, and not try to make the editing pattern fit the conclusion I have already reached. Wonder how long I'll be able to keep this up! Rolling Eyes

I wrote something similar in the edit thread. It's really tough to not let your favorite stand in the way of unbiased opinons.
Definitely JP (the larger camp) vs Ben! But at least it's all friendly!! yes

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:59 am

mnmhughes wrote:
reason wrote:Ben has always been thinking about ashley, if you have it tape watch it again, after the meet and greet talk he was the only one who commented about houw stunningly beautiful she is and that he wants a rose to get to know her, he was the only one who gave a PI out of the whole gang.

Brad called chantal a sexy woman so ashley calling JP head sexy is nothing in my book and the blog ben twitter to me is nothing either ashley loves to laugh and to me calling someone hey bear is nothing.

Hey Bear was the nicest thing said in that blog. Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 7 1285103149

Can I ask what blog you are referring to?

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:02 am

Max64 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
reason wrote:Ben has always been thinking about ashley, if you have it tape watch it again, after the meet and greet talk he was the only one who commented about houw stunningly beautiful she is and that he wants a rose to get to know her, he was the only one who gave a PI out of the whole gang.

Brad called chantal a sexy woman so ashley calling JP head sexy is nothing in my book and the blog ben twitter to me is nothing either ashley loves to laugh and to me calling someone hey bear is nothing.

Hey Bear was the nicest thing said in that blog. Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 7 1285103149

Ben F. tweeted a link to the Lost Angeles Blog yesterday, which had some not-so-nice things to say about Ashley. :Frown:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:03 am

Max64 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Ben retweeted this blog: http://lostangelesblog.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/bachelorette-recap-week-four/

He and the writer are also following each other on Twitter and the writer is now a member here.

Take from it what you will. Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:03 am

Alanna wrote:
Max64 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Ben retweeted this blog: http://lostangelesblog.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/bachelorette-recap-week-four/

He and the writer are also following each other on Twitter and the writer is now a member here.

The writer is a member here? Who?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:06 am

nutty1 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Max64 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

The writer is a member here? Who?

Lost Angeles Blog

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 am

Coastal wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I found, after rewatching the group date, JP making very similar types of comments as past F2s have made and really close to the kind that Chris L would make. Per this past week I would put Ben as f1 and JP as f2 based on his comments and some behavior as well
That is another reason why I am doubting that JP is F1.........waaaay too many comments made by JP that belongs to a F2 edit. That and I have always had a healthy sceptism when it comes to RS and his final 1 spoilers..........he has been wrong more than right.

Agreed - JP could be F1 but right now he's not getting a F1 edit. This season is proving to be difficult to determine a f1 from the edit, but I'm hoping once it's down to F4 and the majority of the drama is over that things start to fall into place - especially after Bentley is permanently gone.

Actually, I did the numbers and RS has been right 60% of the time - he was right about Jason dumping Melissa for Molly, right that Jake picked Vienna, right that Chris L was F2, wrong that Ali was single and wrong that Chantal was F1.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:17 am

Alanna wrote:
Max64 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:42 am

Can we start a camp for those who remain camp-less? Camp Outside-Looking-In? I'm not attached to any of these people. I guess that makes me objective, but it's also bringing everybody's negatives to the surface for me. Bummer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:54 am

Alanna wrote:
Max64 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Not a very nice read, a lot of derogatory comments, except of course when talking about Ben. Why would you retweet something that isn't very flattering about your new fiance

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:00 am

Max64 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Max64 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Thanks!

First, the blog is snarkingly funny - quite funny - in a crude way, quite like RS, minus the vulgarity. After listening the other night to the past contestants on Jesse C's live feed and the way that they view experiencing The Bachelor, I personally suspect that the Ben we to date have seen ( bowtie, beret, artistic, somewhat free-spirited, meets her wine in hand) was laughing his fanny off as he read that blog which really spoofed the whole episode more than it emphasized Ashley. Chris Harrison and Constantine got in more than anyone, and the guy - like everyone else - took a shine to Ames.
Now, should he have tweeted the link? Probably not, but one thing in the article was that the writer thinks BenF wins.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

+62
albean99
happy2bme
fashionista84
Cari
Pattycake92