Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 82 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Molly on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:16 am

Why is the "return" shown (or hinted at) in the previews for episode 5 if it doesn't happen until episode 6?

Molly

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wish we knew if she sees Bentley before or after her dates, because she sure does look happy in those pics above!

I wish we knew this as well. Do you think we will be able to tell even if they show one scene before the other? Like if she talked to Bentley before her date with JP, but they edit it to appear it was after she talked to Bentley?

I think that may be asking too much of Ashley to fake when she saw Bentley. She can't go 5 minutes without mentioning him, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so I'd say we'll see the meeting in the order it happened.

If she continues to talk about missing Bentley or anything else having to do with him in the episodes following this one I just will not know what to think.

I'm hoping it'll be a "my feelings for {insert name} have surpassed what I felt for Bentley..."

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wish we knew if she sees Bentley before or after her dates, because she sure does look happy in those pics above!

I wish we knew this as well. Do you think we will be able to tell even if they show one scene before the other? Like if she talked to Bentley before her date with JP, but they edit it to appear it was after she talked to Bentley?

I think that may be asking too much of Ashley to fake when she saw Bentley. She can't go 5 minutes without mentioning him, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so I'd say we'll see the meeting in the order it happened.

If she continues to talk about missing Bentley or anything else having to do with him in the episodes following this one I just will not know what to think.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:24 am

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:04 am

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not the same shirt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oops-- my bad. Thanks for clearing it up cupcakes!
Sorry for my confusion!

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:36 am

She looks absolutely terrified to see Chris

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:26 am

Not the same shirt.

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm hoping it's before....but the producers love to keep viewers watching til the end of the episode, so I wouldn't be surprised if they kept the reunion off til after all the dates were done.

I think Jill's reunion with Ed was at the end of the episode as well.

Sadly, I'm with you on this. So unfortunate because I want to see her happy and whole on a date with JP (or anyone really!) AFTER Bentley leaves for the second time. Ugh.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:09 am

Maybe Bentley showed up before JP's 1-1 and realized that she doesn't need him in her life and sends him home. Or it could be the morning after the date, Ashley feeling happy go lucky and along came Bentley which changes the mood and sends him home. Either way, I don't want to mention Bentley the rest of the season.

It looks like Ashley is wearing the same thing as on her date with JP-- white shirt and jeans. (so I doubt the morning after)

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:54 am

The end would be my guess. As cupcakes said, they love stringing us along.

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:52 am

I'm hoping it's before....but the producers love to keep viewers watching til the end of the episode, so I wouldn't be surprised if they kept the reunion off til after all the dates were done.

I think Jill's reunion with Ed was at the end of the episode as well.

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum