SELECT CONTENT

Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:42 pm

I read an interesting tweet from Lindzi cox a while back that hinted at something coming up in her future that made me think she would be the next b'ette. Several others thought so too and tweeted her back asking but she didnt answer. Now that tenley and kypton have split, as of shortly after xmas according to reports, maybe tenley is in the running now too. If it were tenley it would be full of emotion, which leads to drama which tptb love, I think because her split was recent and she is on the rebound. Lindsay from seans season is a little too young and dez is cool and a great girl but not anything like an emily or a ashley etc. Sarah would be a great story too. MF has quite the pool to choose from. Oh, and throw into that mix jenny mccarthy, i think she is still single and she would be awesome as a b'ette.

Back to top Go down

Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:09 pm

OMG - Jenny McCarthy would be hilarious but possibly too old for the guys they are recruiting.

I would far rather see Des or Lindsay - maybe even AshLee - than Lindzi. I never warmed to her on Ben's season and thought she did not bring anything much to BachPad other than scandal of dating Kalon.

I was on team Tenley but that gal needs a break from BachNation.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:18 pm

I liked Lindzi from Ben's so I would love her to be bette :)

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:38 pm

I agree - I think Lindzi would make a great bachelorette. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders - and she's cute.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:43 pm

I think Tenley should probably take some time off from men and the MF too. She would be perfect for season 10. I would love to see ashlee for b'ette too, she would be good too. Maybe if they went with someone a little older they would have a better success rate.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:10 am

Ashley was 26 when she was Bachelorette. I think it's more a matter of maturity than age, with a fair amount of luck thrown in.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:33 pm

From the newest press release:

"The Bachelorette," now in its ninth season, will premiere MONDAY, MAY 20 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network, before moving to its regular time slot of 8:00-10:00 p.m., ET the following week. The identity of the latest Bachelorette will be revealed during "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose," airing LIVE on MONDAY, MARCH 11 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

Source

Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 87b72b10 Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 86669110 Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:33 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve
Realistically, there are 3 people w a chance to be Bachelorette: Des, AshLee, and Lesley. Put a gun to my head, and my guess is Des.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:40 pm

I'm going with Desiree as well.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:48 pm

I would love Lesley M. to be the Next Bachelorette!

I was settled with Lindsay! (Despite her super annoying voice and puckered lips when she talks) I could picture her group of guys already! #yummy

I'm afraid it's either Ashlee (basing on some of her fans' reaction in FD episode) or Des.

I think it's Des though. It's payback time! I can imagine during her guys' hometown date, some sibling's gonna question her, too ala her brother, Nate! And during her season, Nate will milk out his 5mins of fame, on and off camera! giggling

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:52 pm

Ashlee goes ballistic at the WTA. No bachelorette for her! Thank goodness!!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:52 am

Could Sarah be the bachelorette??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion

+45
composer53
Catdwoman50
terabithia
Pattycake92
Cari