SELECT CONTENT

Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by terabithia Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:50 pm

I'll be disappointed (in a mild way) if it's anyone other than Des. She's beautiful (Harrison compared her looks to Katie Holmes, I can see that) and not another cookie cutter blonde. I'd love to see an entire season with her as the lead.

I want to see more of her personality, even if that might turn fans against her. She seems to have a bit of an edge, so she might not be perceived as nice/gracious/sweet/humble enough. For whatever reason fans want their Bettes to act a certain way (like their vision of the perfect daughter-in-law?), and they're slammed if they step out of line. However, she could end up being my favorite Bette yet -- as long as she doesn't pick a tool. duh :gotcha:

terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:11 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:03 pm

I think Des looks far less attractive at the WTA. Maybe it's her hair?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:07 pm

provenceguy wrote:I think Des looks far less attractive at the WTA. Maybe it's her hair?

I wasn't going to say it, but I'm with you. I liked the bangs.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:20 pm

Love_Me wrote:

That so does not look like the Lindsay Yenter we are seeing on our screens.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:34 pm

It's another Lindsay who's auditioning for a future season.

And, I liked the bangs on Desiree, too. They really highlighted her eyes.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:21 pm

I like her much better with the bangs. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:58 pm

terabithia wrote:I'll be disappointed (in a mild way) if it's anyone other than Des. She's beautiful (Harrison compared her looks to Katie Holmes, I can see that) and not another cookie cutter blonde. I'd love to see an entire season with her as the lead.

I want to see more of her personality, even if that might turn fans against her. She seems to have a bit of an edge, so she might not be perceived as nice/gracious/sweet/humble enough. For whatever reason fans want their Bettes to act a certain way (like their vision of the perfect daughter-in-law?), and they're slammed if they step out of line. However, she could end up being my favorite Bette yet -- as long as she doesn't pick a tool. duh :gotcha:

LOL, yeah. As long as she doesn't pull a Ben. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:56 am

atem wrote:
terabithia wrote:I'll be disappointed (in a mild way) if it's anyone other than Des. She's beautiful (Harrison compared her looks to Katie Holmes, I can see that) and not another cookie cutter blonde. I'd love to see an entire season with her as the lead.

You mean fall madly in love and never waver? giggling
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:21 am

Kashathediva wrote:I like her much better with the bangs. JMO

Me too.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:40 am

docnash14 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I like her much better with the bangs. JMO

Me too.

Count me in too. I loved the bangs. She stood out from the crowd and now she is another girl with long extentions spiraling over her breasts.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:55 am

IrishGal wrote:
atem wrote:

You mean fall madly in love and never waver? giggling

Skinnydip

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion

+45
composer53
Catdwoman50
terabithia
Pattycake92
Cari