SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard

Madonna with alicecthompson francesglasgow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:34 am

Emily Maynard Guest Post: Stylin' Through The Winter Blues

Nov 15, 2012 9:02:20 AM

Emily Maynard Guest Profile I can't believe it's already mid-November! This time of year is always a bag of mixed emotions for me. On one hand, I love everything that comes with fall: the weather, football games, all things pumpkin flavored, boots, scarves, and being able to skip on the spray tan. But on the other hand, once the newness of pretty fall days spent drinking Pumpkin Spice lattes wears off, we're left to the cold hard truth that its just plain cold outside.

I don't know about you all, but there's something about the weather change that just makes me all but give up on looking cute. Like today for example, as I'm typing this, I'm looking at my all black outfit. Is this out of protest, demanding summer come back or is it just pure laziness? Probably a mixture of both, but this year I'm going to challenge myself to not let the winter blues get the best of me. And unlike every other year when I've said the same thing, I really mean it this time!

I just left my weekly bible study this morning and it never fails that my sweet friend Laura is perfectly put together, looking like a ray of sunshine on an otherwise dreary day. For some reason seeing her so perfectly accessorized in the cutest bright green pants inspired me. Now I can already see the comments showing up saying, "It's not about what you look like on the outside, it's about what's in your heart." I'm sure there are many other creative ways to basically tell me I'm vain. And I totally agree. But let's be real for just one second. I know (at least for me) I tend to have a better outlook on the day when I take those few extra minutes to feel confident about how I look on the outside. That almost instantly translates to how I feel on the inside. Even when the weather is all but sunny, just putting on a bright colored scarf or a fun pair of earrings can somehow magically give me an extra boost of confidence and help me beat the winter "funk" so many of us get in this time of year.

So, starting tomorrow I'm going to try my absolute best to avoid just putting on workout clothes everyday, especially on days I have absolutely no plans of even looking in the direction of a gym much less going inside. That's not to say I'm going to be wearing heels and have perfectly curled hair everyday because that's just putting far too much pressure on myself. Maybe instead of throwing on the first comfy thing I see in my closet, I'll pair a cute skirt with tights, flat boots and throw on a fun statement necklace. And on days I can't see past my uniform of black leggings and black sweater, would it really kill me to wrap a bright colored scarf around my neck as I'm running out the door?

Here are some of my favorite items I think every summer loving girl could use to get through these upcoming cold winter days! What are some of the trends you're loving right now?

- EmilyEmily Winter Board

Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs Crossbody Preppy Leather Sia

Necklace: Towne & Reese Harlow Necklace

Floral Jeans: Forever 21 Floral Print Denim Skinnies

Earrings: Towne & Reese Gemma Earrings

Sweater: Zara Sweater With Embellished Sleeves

Scarf: Towne & Reese Lucy Scarf

Colored Jeans: Express Zelda Colored Jean Legging

Flats: Christian Louboun

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:37 am

Dying over this video! I think I can sing this song backwards in my sleep I love it so much @alexanderdeleon @TheCab [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@shannonstewart1 @alexanderdeleon @thecab download the whole cd! So good!

The Cab ‏@TheCab

@EmilyMaynard thanks Emily!! You are amazing
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:57 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:26 pm

@cassielambert I wore my Barbie pink blush today and it made me miss you. #whowouldwearthis #meduh [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View photo
14 Nov Cassie Lambert Cassie Lambert ‏@cassielambert

@EmilyMaynard someone must've spent a little more time on you ;) I MISS YOU!!
Expand
9h Emily Maynard Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard

@cassielambert Lets get real. We all know how much time he spent on you. Don't make me sing it on your voicemail.
Expand
6m Cassie Lambert Cassie Lambert ‏@cassielambert

@EmilyMaynard Now I won't accept anything less than you singing it to my voicemail. Please throw in our theme song as an encore. #DNC #Emily
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:30 am

At the Panthers game
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:13 pm

emilygmaynard Headed to the mall with this wild bunch. Wish me luck. 2h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:02 pm

fab'rik Athens

SPOTTED! Our favorite Bachelorette, Emily Maynard, shopping at our fab'rik Charlotte location this afternoon!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Next few hours... #trueromance

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Emily in La with Alexander DeLeon, Chris Knight and Keltie Colleen.

Thanks Sophie!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:40 am

@ emilygmaynard Short as I am we couldn't help but crash the toddler red carpet. #myrandomlife @bean_there

emilygmaynard @tally_all we have no clue. We just saw a mini red carpet and thought it was funny

emilygmaynard @pennywisemama i promise we're not dissing anyone. We were just making fun of ourselves for fitting on the mini red carpet
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:41 am

@emilygmaynard#backtoschool @sickysworld @brianrapf @bean_there
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+32
eliza3
bleuberry
doantam
cimcoe
IzaLurkin