SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:41 am

tigertiz wrote:Is there any news about DWTS and Emily?

No, but, I think I heard they will be announcing the new cast next week.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sean's in.
If Sean gets the gig on DWTS I guess that means that Emily is out. I wonder how she feels about that. They wouldnt have both of them - would they?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:41 pm

hard to say - I would think no - but you never know.

Sean is doing it? OMG - I would've watched it if Emily were on...but not him.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:51 pm

anders wrote:hard to say - I would think no - but you never know.

I will watch no matter who is on...but, I would have fast forwarded through Emily. Ugh.

I wonder which pro they will pair Sean with? I would think it will have to be one of the taller dancers since he is 6'3".

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Still hoping he isnt doing it!

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Sprite wrote:
anders wrote:hard to say - I would think no - but you never know.

I will watch no matter who is on...but, I would have fast forwarded through Emily. Ugh.

I wonder which pro they will pair Sean with? I would think it will have to be one of the taller dancers since he is 6'3".

I don't think either one of them would/will be a great dancer so I don't think we will have to worry that many weeks about them... Maybe 3-5 weeks? I'd watch no matter who was on coz I always watch it. LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:56 pm

because he loves to dance, that tells me he probably has rhythm in him. i'm looking forward to him blowing everyone away.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:09 pm

lol - he's not even going to be on - neither of them are.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:43 pm

anders wrote:lol - he's not even going to be on - neither of them are.

are you sure?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Exclusive: Emily Maynard "Desperately Wanted" to Be on Dancing With the Stars

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:19 pm

sophienette wrote:
anders wrote:lol - he's not even going to be on - neither of them are.

are you sure?

Okay - I see that he's been left on the list, but Wetpaint has an article saying he will be on and dancing wih Peta - I guess they had to hold that on close to the vest for some reason - like they did with Jake.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Why Emily Maynard Turned DOWN Dancing With The Stars — Exclusive

In what many consider a casting scandal, Dancing With The Stars has booked Bachelor Sean Lowe for the upcoming Season 16, and not former Bachelorette Emily Maynard. According to reports, Emily— who was previously rumored to be a shoo-in for the show (a possible stint was even written into her Bachelorette contract) — is livid about the snub.

But we here at Wetpaint Entertainment are hearing a different story. According to a well-placed source, it was Emily who chose not to participate. “She had the option of doing it,” the source tells us exclusively. “Up until about two weeks before the deadline, she was in. But she ultimately turned them down.”

Why give up such a rare opportunity for both fame and money? The reason is apparently twofold.

“Emily’s decided she really wants to focus on fashion right now,” the source explains. She has a fashion website she’s getting ready to launch and she’s also partnering with a Charlotte-based designer [Towne&Reese] to work on a line of jewelry. That’s where her passion is these days: branding herself as a fashion expert.”

Reason number two: Ricky’s grandparents. “Behind the scenes, things are still strained between Emily and the Hendricks. They really want her out of the Hollywood spotlight. If Emily did Dancing With The Stars, she’d have to be in LA for at least a month, if not longer. And either she’d be taking Ricki away with her or leaving Ricky at home. Neither option was agreeable to them.”

Frankly, we’re glad Emily’s not doing the show. For one thing, we’re excited to see what her designs look like and for another, we’re really looking forward to seeing Sean shake his oh-so-firm-and-muscular butt on the dance floor!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+32
eliza3
bleuberry
doantam
cimcoe
IzaLurkin