SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:42 am

I agree, I don't think money is a huge, huge sticking point for them so I don't think they would sign up for a wedding if it didn't satisfy their requirements. I have no doubt they're happy with the venue/arrangements if they agreed to it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by rc49ers Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Will definately be watching , :skating:

:dancingcupcake: :married cheerstoyou

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve

The info just keeps coming tonight. SPOILER: Ashley and JPs wedding will be on Dec 1st in California. My guess is it'll air Dec 10th

California? I was hoping somewhere new for them, but at least they are getting their wedding paid for!

JP's brother is having a very nice wedding at a blow out venue in NYC early Feb. Roy's wedding will be very NYC style and class. I've been to this venue and it's to die for.
I don't think money is really an issue for JP. JMO--so I hope ABC is really going to do this couple justice and bang it out of the park. I know there are some beautiful venues in CA, not trying to dis the state at all, but it's certainly not FIJI. :giggle:
I wondering if the time factor being so last minute had to do with the destination.

:WAVEY:

I'm just happy for them. I really could care less about 'the franchise' and that is what mainly clouds my view of the entire series.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:11 pm

As far as I'm concerned Fleiss and this franchise needs Ashley and JP to try to salvage any semblance of credibility this show has, far more than Ashley and JP needs them. So I hope they held out for top dollar and received it, they deserve it. :yes:

I also think Ashley has turned out to be by far the BEST lead this show has ever had (including both Bachelor and Bachelorette). I also will admit that at the time she was cast, while I liked her on Brad's season, I wasn't too excited about the choice and was more indifferent. But she has shown herself to be the real deal, the true catch that this show is supposed to have as their lead, rather than a lead they pretend is a catch which has happened so often. Ashley/JP are also one of those rare couples from this show that don't have controversy or drama following them wherever they go, or always out there looking for their next freebie, and really look to have such bright futures ahead of them, that how can one not root for them! High clap
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:20 pm

cimcoe wrote:As far as I'm concerned Fleiss and this franchise needs Ashley and JP to try to salvage any semblance of credibility this show has, far more than Ashley and JP needs them. So I hope they held out for top dollar and received it, they deserve it. :yes:

I also think Ashley has turned out to be by far the BEST lead this show has ever had (including both Bachelor and Bachelorette). I also will admit that at the time she was cast, while I liked her on Brad's season, I wasn't too excited about the choice and was more indifferent. But she has shown herself to be the real deal, the true catch that this show is supposed to have as their lead, rather than a lead they pretend is a catch which has happened so often. Ashley/JP are also one of those rare couples from this show that don't have controversy or drama following them wherever they go, or always out there looking for their next freebie, and really look to have such bright futures ahead of them, that how can one not root for them! High clap

Love your post and so agree! Thanks! :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:JMHO, but I keep thinking Ashley and JP will outstrip Trista and Ryan as the "best" couple ever to come from this show.
TBH I don't even know what that means? Most popular couple to ever come from this show? As long as the couples are in healthy, loving, and happy committed relationships, I feel like it's besides the point to keep up the comparison game. I'm not really invested in Trista and Ryan and don't follow them closely but, I appreciate that they've kept their marriage going strong and have a happy, healthy family life. They're past the point of being compared to anybody, in the franchise or out. JMO, and I'd like to think Ashley and JP will at some point be past the point of being compared to anybody in the franchise too. Ditto Jason and Molly.

Sorry I probably read too much into what you said Embarressed! I wanna celebrate too!

I'm a little more invested in Ashley and JP in that I watched their season. I wouldn't disagree with anybody that Ashley may not have been the best TV lead (her best qualities didn't translate IMO and the early storyboard was a disaster), but I really enjoyed watching the way she and JP communicated on the show, I was naturally inclined to like JP because he was a local boy, and Ashley completely won me over with her ep6 blog at People.com. That blog is still the most genuine thing I've ever read from this show. It showed me that she is truly an articulate, intelligent, and strong woman, and I became a fan. I've really enjoyed seeing the way they've handled themselves and nurtured their relationship since the show, and I'm thrilled for them that a year and a half after filming of their season ended, they're ready to take the next step and get married. May they have a wonderful wedding with stress-free planning and a lifetime together of love, happiness, good health, good teeth, sturdy construction, and cupcakes!
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:30 pm

I agree I dislike the comparsion game or one couples relationship is better than the other, every couples love is different because they are different people...As a watcher of the show I am just glad some of them beat the odds......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:43 pm

I really like Ashley and JP as a couple and am very happy for them. They are both grounded, levelheaded, " real ", and intelligent as well. They faced a definite dilemna when Ashley was not accepted into her preferred residency schools in New York. They were able to compromise and made the decision to move to New Jersey, thus splitting the burden of commuting. That was a situation that could have easily split them apart.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:43 pm

I really like Ashley and JP as a couple and am very happy for them. They are both grounded, levelheaded, " real ", and intelligent as well. They faced a definite dilemna when Ashley was not accepted into her preferred residency schools in New York. They were able to compromise and made the decision to move to New Jersey, thus splitting the burden of commuting. That was a situation that could have easily split them apart.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:02 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I agree I dislike the comparison game or one couples relationship is better than the other, every couples love is different because they are different people...As a watcher of the show I am just glad some of them beat the odds......

I agree Good Post
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by lancecorning Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Very nicely put Cimcoe. It's true, and I'll swear by it.

lancecorning

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:10 pm

A little late to the party, but I'm sooo excited for this!! Smiley After watching that season with all of you cupcake fans, I'll definitely be tuning in to see their wedding Smiley School's been keeping me crazy busy but I'm glad I caught this!

Also - I'll just leave this here, I had to go look up Ash's epi 6 blog after cfck mentioned it up above, and it is definitely the most grounded, realistic blog I've seen from a lead. If we didn't know then that what Ash came out of her season with was the real deal, we do now!! Smiley

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20506026,00.html

High clap :skating: :dancingcupcake:

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue