SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 9 of 71 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 40 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by luvstx Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:42 pm

atem wrote:
jashfan wrote:
atem wrote:Where are they going? Maine or Philly?

i think they are goin to LA

Already? Is it for the WTA?

I'm guessing she's there for a fitting or something. Maybe her dress is Monique Lhullier as I think she is based in LA. That would explain why no J.P. with her.

WTA is usually filmed while the season is airing, I believe.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by ja1968 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:33 pm

luvstx wrote:
atem wrote:
jashfan wrote:
atem wrote:Where are they going? Maine or Philly?

i think they are goin to LA

Already? Is it for the WTA?

I'm guessing she's there for a fitting or something. Maybe her dress is Monique Lhullier as I think she is based in LA. That would explain why no J.P. with her.

WTA is usually filmed while the season is airing, I believe.

Is it known if JP is with her?
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Where are they?

Post by lancecorning Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:31 am

Ash, Boo, JP, and JP's Dad are all in LA.

lancecorning

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:19 am

Thanks Lance! I figured Ashley wouldn't schlep Boo all the way to LA if her daddy could stay with her at home. LOL. They're all too cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:41 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
luvstx wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The particular area of NJ where they live was not particularly hard hit. That would not say they could not have sustained some personal property damage due to wind or fallen trees or even still be without electrical power. But the sites being shown on tv are not the area that they reside or particularly close to it.

Do we know what town they are in?

I can tell you that a WIDE swath of NJ was hit hard...not just the Jersey shore and Hoboken. Take a look at a map....I have family in White House Station, Bedminster, Paramus, Mahwah and Wyckoff (two places) and NONE of them have power. My WHS family member told me that her county--Hunterdon--is 93% without power still. And they are no where near the coast. The damage from the fallen trees is beyond belief and will mean that many folks will be without power for a much longer time.

My heart aches for your family and the others that are in that mess up there. I worry about them staying warm and having food to eat. : ( Many prayers are going out for them. I can't imagine being without power for as long as some of these people will be. God bless them!!!!

My thoughts are with you, too. I just heard some really sad stories on NPR about the neighborhoods. We had that type of fallen tree damage here during Fran and it took several areas a few weeks to get power back. It does get old and is so frustrating to be cut off from the world in that way especially when you can't make any progress on cleaning up the mess and rebuilding. 16 years later, and we still refuse to shop at the stores and gas stations that price gouged during that time.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:12 pm

lancecorning wrote:Ash, Boo, JP, and JP's Dad are all in LA.

Thanks for sharing this with us! Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 1534679567
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:41 pm

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum

It's days like today that really make me appreciate all that I have. Thank u @ashhebert for everything, but mostly just for being you.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:42 pm

‏@JP_Rosenbaum

It's days like today that really make me appreciate all that I have. Thank u @ashhebert for everything, but mostly just for being you.

:pinkaw:

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 87b72b10 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 86669110 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:54 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum

Aww! How cute is that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 pm

They are a sweet couple!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by katea Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:55 am

Did JP go back to work after the storm? I have friends east and she is still out of work this week.

katea

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:09 pm

@chrisbharrison: Spending the morn w ashhebert @jp_rosenbaum. Love these two & so excited for the wedding!!! http://instagr.am/p/Rs0hDqsG2O/

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Proxy

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 87b72b10 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 86669110 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 71 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 40 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue