SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 12 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Love_Me Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:26 pm

So does Melissa, who has a daughter, Ava, with husband Tye Strickland, think Ashley and J.P.'s marriage will last?

"I have met J.P. and Ashley, and I think out of everybody, they probably have the best chance," Melissa says. "I love that they focused on their relationship and not Hollywood. I feel like that's the key to making these relationships work. We always see the relationships made and then, oh, they're showing up on red carpets and appearances and this and that and before you know it, it's not a relationship!"

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 12 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Thomigirl Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Love_Me wrote:So does Melissa, who has a daughter, Ava, with husband Tye Strickland, think Ashley and J.P.'s marriage will last?

"I have met J.P. and Ashley, and I think out of everybody, they probably have the best chance," Melissa says. "I love that they focused on their relationship and not Hollywood. I feel like that's the key to making these relationships work. We always see the relationships made and then, oh, they're showing up on red carpets and appearances and this and that and before you know it, it's not a relationship!"

Link

Wait...MELISSA said this??? rofl rofl rofl
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:35 am

Thomigirl wrote:
Love_Me wrote:So does Melissa, who has a daughter, Ava, with husband Tye Strickland, think Ashley and J.P.'s marriage will last?

Link

rofl yeah...
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Ashley Hebert's Wedding to J.P. Rosenbaum: See Her Bridesmaids' Dresses!

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 12 1356114321_ashley-hebert-bridesmaids-lg
Pretty in pink!

Ashley Hebert had plenty of pals on hand when she went from Bachelorette to bride and exchanged vows with fiance J.P. Rosenbaum on Dec. 1 in Pasadena, Calif. (Also on hand? A camera crew, who filmed the nuptials for a two-hour ABC special that aired Dec. 16.)

Waiting at the altar for her -- besides her construction manager beau, of course -- were nine of the 28-year-old's closest girlfriends, including her sister, Chrystie, and fellow Bachelor alum Ashley Spivey. (Both Hebert and Spivey competed for Brad Womack's affections on the 15th season.)

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 12 Ashley-hebert-jp-rosenbaum-wedding-party-lg

"We live in the same city," the bride said on a recent conference call of how she and her former rival became so close. "She lived in New York City when we were living there, so I would see her all the time. Our relationship was over the phone, in person -- [she] wasn't just somebody that I knew. [She] wasn't just an acquaintance and somebody I called every now and then. She's an active part of my life and she has been since we left the show."

Spivey and the other bridesmaids (who also included a few childhood friends and dental-school classmates, as well as Rosenbaum's brother's fiancee) stunned in Grecian-inspired, pale-pink Badgley Mischka dresses with elegant draping and floaty, feminine skirts. But nothing could top the blushing bride's custom Randi Rahm gown, which featured an open back and a 40-pound, hand-beaded train.

Speaking about the big day in a recent conference call with reporters, Hebert recalled wondering whether she would make it up the aisle with all that extra weight trailing behind her.

"[I thought,] 'Wow, my train is so heavy. I'm not sure I can make it all the way up those steps,'" she joked of what was going through her mind as she walked toward Rosenbaum, 35. "Babe, I'm sorry, but that was the truth. It was so heavy!"

Once she got to the altar, though, she and her hubby-to-be were totally in the moment.

"They both got choked up," a guest told Us Weekly of the lovebirds, who are only the second Bachelor pair ever to make it to "I do." "The vows were very heartfelt. They're a great couple."

Link

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 12 87b72b10  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 12 86669110  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lizb Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:51 pm

I miss the tweets and news stories. I hope ashley is okay. Im glad if she is back to normal life but i miss the media attention. I hope we get a follow up after Seans season. They are hard to get over.

lizb

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:38 pm

They've been tweeting some during Sean's season.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:20 am

Thomigirl wrote:

Link

LMAO!!! giggling

Coming from a media-thirsty, second rate host and reality tv extrodinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bme Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:21 am

biglove44 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:

Link

LMAO!!! giggling

Coming from a media-thirsty, second rate host and reality tv extrodinaire.

I surely underestimated Ashley on the Bachelorette...but surely has a good head on her shoulder and values her relationship over the media spotlight. I love this couple. They are adorable. I wish the best for them.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:52 pm

lizb wrote:I miss the tweets and news stories. I hope ashley is okay. Im glad if she is back to normal life but i miss the media attention. I hope we get a follow up after Seans season. They are hard to get over.

Are they not tweeting very much?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:07 pm

atem wrote:
lizb wrote:I miss the tweets and news stories. I hope ashley is okay. Im glad if she is back to normal life but i miss the media attention. I hope we get a follow up after Seans season. They are hard to get over.

Sat. was Roy and Andrea's(JP's brother and new sis-in-law's) wedding. So that accounts for the last couple days.
But--
I think now that the wedding is over--the machine no longer has the pull over this couple they had and they(Jash) will fade out a bit to their regular happy lives without the benefit of the constant social media network fish bowl.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:

Sat. was Roy and Andrea's(JP's brother and new sis-in-law's) wedding. So that accounts for the last couple days.
But--
I think now that the wedding is over--the machine no longer has the pull over this couple they had and they(Jash) will fade out a bit to their regular happy lives without the benefit of the constant social media network fish bowl.

Hi Kasha! I guess that's a good thing, but they were one of the few things I liked from this show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:12 pm

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:

But--

Hi Kasha! I guess that's a good thing, but they were one of the few things I liked from this show.

ITA!!! :yes:
Very nice people in real life!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose