SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 13 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by chicagoowl Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Here's the website for Roy & Andrea's wedding. There's info about the bridal party..best man JP.. bridesmaid..Ash

http://www.ewedding.com/sites/rrawedding/
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 13 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:10 am

atem wrote:
lizb wrote:I miss the tweets and news stories. I hope ashley is okay. Im glad if she is back to normal life but i miss the media attention. I hope we get a follow up after Seans season. They are hard to get over.

Are they not tweeting very much?

I think they will share little milestones that happened in their lives. Like when they are expecting a baby, anniversaries, etc. Other then that I think they are enjoying being private newlyweds.

chicagoowl wrote:Here's the website for Roy & Andrea's wedding. There's info about the bridal party..best man JP.. bridesmaid..Ash

http://www.ewedding.com/sites/rrawedding/

Great Find. I wonder where that picture of Ashley was taken?

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:35 am

With NY/Long Island being hit by Nemo on Friday and Saturday, I hope all went off as planned. I am sure that the rehearsal dinner plans were dicey as that was at the height of the storm.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:13 pm

What I love so much about Ashley and JP is that they made it out of Bachelor and Bachelorett bubble and are happily married. Everytime I think this show is so full of hogwash and WHY DO I WASTE MY TIME watching ... or think I am nuts for seeing connections that are probably producer induced ... I stop and think that maybe this couple is another JP and Ashley ... maybe ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:47 pm

http://bobanddawndavis.info/?postID=156&ashleyandjpwedding

Incredible pics!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:11 am

Alanna wrote:http://bobanddawndavis.info/?postID=156&ashleyandjpwedding

Incredible pics!
OMG, thanks for the link, Alanna! Those pictures are beyond amazing. I especially love the one with JP and Ashley's (and now his) niece after the ceremony. SO adorable! Also, I really need a JP bobblehead. giggling

ETA: Congratulations to Roy and Andrea! I hope they had an awesome wedding.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:31 am

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 13 ACFB09

From the wedding pictures link ^^

Ash's note says -

JP
I said on the day that you proposed that you meant the world to me and that I only wanted to be with you forever. Those words are as true today as they were then. I can't wait to start our forever.

Love, Ashley

It's honestly nothing short of a miracle that they were able to get this out of the crazy Bach bubble. Also: cute cute cute pictures!! :D

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 13 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 13 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:46 am

Gorgeous pictures. I love the ones of them at night with the parisol.

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 13 87b72b10  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 13 86669110  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:02 am

I love all the pics but really enjoyed seeing the ones with everyone in BachNation.

Looks like Jackie was there with a date. And I can't identify all of the girls...too many seasons!

Also, if you look closely there is a pic of Roberto and Ali dancing together
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:13 am

luvstx wrote:I love all the pics but really enjoyed seeing the ones with everyone in BachNation.

Looks like Jackie was there with a date. And I can't identify all of the girls...too many seasons!

Also, if you look closely there is a pic of Roberto and Ali dancing together

I have no clue what ended Roberto and Ali but I just want to say WTF to Ali?? Go get your man back! Roberto seems like such a great guy in so many departments. Wonder why they could not make it work.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:19 pm

Wow, what beautiful pictures! Everyone looks so happy, actually made me cry :tissuebox Happy tears though!

I wish we would have seen more of the reception

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:23 pm

Max64 wrote:Wow, what beautiful pictures! Everyone looks so happy, actually made me cry :tissuebox Happy tears though!

I wish we would have seen more of the reception

While I agree with this sentiment, Max, I did have the feeling as I looked at the pics that they really did have a close to normal wedding with friends and family around them. Glad that the cameras gave them a break from time to time and that their love for each other and their guests was able to shine through and not be distracted by t.v.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose