SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 14 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 14 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:39 pm

luvstx wrote:
Max64 wrote:Wow, what beautiful pictures! Everyone looks so happy, actually made me cry :tissuebox Happy tears though!

I wish we would have seen more of the reception

While I agree with this sentiment, Max, I did have the feeling as I looked at the pics that they really did have a close to normal wedding with friends and family around them. Glad that the cameras gave them a break from time to time and that their love for each other and their guests was able to shine through and not be distracted by t.v.

I agree wholeheartedly! They needed to be able to relax and enjoy themselves, difficult to do with a camera constantly in your face! I was just happy to see their wedding photos!

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 14 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by instinct Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:16 pm

What a treat to see more of their wedding! I especially loved the one of Ashley giggling while watching the two mothers grind it out on the dance floor. I had thought this before but now that there are more photos to dissect, doesn't it look like JP ended up with 7 groomsmen instead of 9? There are 9 bobbleheads - those also cracked me up!
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:20 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
luvstx wrote:I love all the pics but really enjoyed seeing the ones with everyone in BachNation.

Looks like Jackie was there with a date. And I can't identify all of the girls...too many seasons!

Also, if you look closely there is a pic of Roberto and Ali dancing together

I have no clue what ended Roberto and Ali but I just want to say WTF to Ali?? Go get your man back! Roberto seems like such a great guy in so many departments. Wonder why they could not make it work.

My hunch would be she wanted the attention and showbiz career more than Roberto and he didn't.
I think that is one of the reasons that Ashley and JP turned out so well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:36 pm

The parasol pictures remind me of them on the beach in Taiwan under the umbrella. Gorgeous shots.
ScrappyRN
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:44 pm

ScrappyRN wrote:The parasol pictures remind me of them on the beach in Taiwan under the umbrella. Gorgeous shots.

Pukhet you mean? Best love scene EVER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Thank you so much for the link. Even though I'm so done with this show now, I'm glad I got to watch their season. Incredible and genuine people. They deserve all the love and happiness!
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Best Bach/ette couple EVER!
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:33 pm

What a special treat to see those pix! Thanks for posting, Alanna. I've taken a break from Sean's season but have been checking in just for goodies like these, from the best season ever.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Thanks for posting the link, Alanna! Those pictures were stunning!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:00 am

Thank you chicagoowl and alanna!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:21 am

Check this out.. Many photo involve former Bachelor/ette dance!

http://mindyweissblog.com/2013/02/ashley-jps-romantic-wedding/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:29 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:Check this out.. Many photo involve former Bachelor/ette dance!

http://mindyweissblog.com/2013/02/ashley-jps-romantic-wedding/

I can't look at JP without smiling. Great pixs.!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose