SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 15 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by rr Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Stunningly beautiful pics! Congrats to Roy and Andrea as well! What a joyous and blissful time for the Rosenbaum family. :married

rr

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 15 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by CarrieA Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Just wanted to say thank goodness for these two and their season. Everything has gone down hill since their engagement in tptb department. WTH are the editors thinking this season?!

These two were very lucky to find eachother in a very awkward/ stressful/ emotional environment. They are just the best :27:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:28 pm

CarrieA wrote:Just wanted to say thank goodness for these two and their season. Everything has gone down hill since their engagement in tptb department. WTH are the editors thinking this season?!

These two were very lucky to find eachother in a very awkward/ stressful/ emotional environment. They are just the best :27:

Cosign x 1 million times. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:07 am

veg_out wrote:
CarrieA wrote:Just wanted to say thank goodness for these two and their season. Everything has gone down hill since their engagement in tptb department. WTH are the editors thinking this season?!

Yuppers. Now I can really watch totally detached as I feel like I've checked off a huge aspect of my reality TV watching life bucket list:

[X] Two adorable baked goods finding each other and getting married on my TV. Bonus: Rooting for the right cupcake from the start. giggling
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:55 am

Alanna wrote:
veg_out wrote:

Yuppers. Now I can really watch totally detached as I feel like I've checked off a huge aspect of my reality TV watching life bucket list:

[X] Two adorable baked goods finding each other and getting married on my TV. Bonus: Rooting for the right cupcake from the start. giggling

I can't wait until they have little sprinkles!!!!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:05 am

veg_out wrote:
Alanna wrote:
veg_out wrote:

I can't wait until they have little sprinkles!!!!

I though they were having mini cupcakes!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:40 pm

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum
Thanks everyone for all the bday wishes! Hands down the most spectacular bday I've ever had! Big thx to my love @ashhebert & all involved!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Still my favs...

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/ashley-hebert-and-jp-rosenbaums-sexy-honeymoon-2013143/29178

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Alanna wrote:Still my favs...

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/ashley-hebert-and-jp-rosenbaums-sexy-honeymoon-2013143/29178

The Jeep picture was 😆 They put the "fun" in functional couple.

I watched Ash's season unspoiled until F4, and I'm trying to do the same with Dez' in hopes of getting the same result. No one will ever really compare to my Hebert!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:40 pm

So cute! I still love them too! I made some avatars from them for anyone wanting to use one:

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 15 48546183 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 15 42544053 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 15 49773065 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 15 76388402 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 15 90282530r
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:12 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

So cute! I still love them too! I made some avatars from them for anyone wanting to use one:

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 15 48546183 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 15 42544053 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 15 49773065 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 15 76388402 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 15 90282530r

Nice! Love these pics and the coloring is fab!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:14 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

They're beautiful... I snatched one, San. Thank you so much! : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose