SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 16 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Thomigirl Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:45 pm

Does anyone know when they will be releasing the wedding episode? I purchased Jason and Molly's season and their wedding,so...
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 16 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Thomigirl wrote:Does anyone know when they will be releasing the wedding episode? I purchased Jason and Molly's season and their wedding,so...

I've been waiting for it as well.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:57 pm

Thomigirl wrote:Does anyone know when they will be releasing the wedding episode? I purchased Jason and Molly's season and their wedding,so...

This show is so weird when it comes to that! Are they still showing it free on ABC/Hulu?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:18 am

atem wrote:

This show is so weird when it comes to that! Are they still showing it free on ABC/Hulu?

No, I can't find it anywhere anymore...waaaahh
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:58 am

Thomigirl wrote:
atem wrote:

No, I can't find it anywhere anymore...waaaahh

I found these two videos of their wedding:

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum Wedding by Codebear2

Ashley and J.P. Rosenbaum Wedding Reception by Codebear2
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:10 am

You can download the wedding online. I downloaded it at thepiratebay.org
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:45 am

https://www.facebook.com/ValsparPaint?v=app_450981638303238

LOL. Still cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:43 pm

sanlee088 wrote:You can download the wedding online. I downloaded it at thepiratebay.org

It won't mess with your computer, if we do?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:27 pm

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:You can download the wedding online. I downloaded it at thepiratebay.org

It won't mess with your computer, if we do?
I've been using Pirate Bay and a few others for a few years and never had a problem.

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:03 am

Only on People.com

Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum Were 'Not Interested' in Waiting For Marriage

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 16 Ashley-rosenbaum-600

By Dahvi Shira

It's not for everyone.

Unlike the newest Bachelor couple, Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici – who are saving sex for their wedding night – Ashley Hebert and her Bachelorette-winner hubby, J.P. Rosenbaum, didn't wait for marriage.

"I don't even know where to go with that one," Rosenbaum tells PEOPLE with a laugh on Thursday, when asked his thoughts on the topic. "It's a belief and we don't share it."

That said, the pair – who wed in December at the picturesque Langham hotel in Pasadena, Calif. – respect Lowe and Giudici's decision.

"Those are their own personal beliefs and we're not going to judge them," Rosenbaum says. "We do our thing, they do their thing."

Adds Hebert with a laugh: "More power to 'em! I admire people who can do that, you know what I mean? I'm not interested in it, but ... I think that shows a lot of strength."

But the newlyweds have something big in common with the newly engaged, aside from finding love on TV. Like Hebert and Rosenbaum, Lowe and Giudici plan to wed on air.

"If they've decided they've spent enough time with each other that they're ready to go ahead and get married, I would say definitely doing it the way that we did it on TV was amazing," Hebert says. "Everything about the whole wedding process was seamless and simple and beautiful."

Rosenbaum – who, alongside Hebert, recently teamed up with Valspar paint to help raise money for Habitat for Humanity – says he originally feared that filming their special day in front of cameras would make it "feel like a show and not a wedding."

Luckily, he says, "It felt like a wedding. Our friends and family and everyone was there. They were happy and feeling the love. We had nothing but a wonderful, positive experience."

Moving forward, the couple expect to have kids. "[I] want one kid and J.P. wants two kids, so we'll probably have two," Hebert shares. But they aren't in any rush.

"Ashley has to finish her dental residency, which will be a year away in June," explains Rosenbaum. "Once she's done with her residency and we figure out where she's going to work, then we'll start thinking about family. But it's not far off."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20684337,00.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:34 am

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:24 am

^^It says "this video is private".^^
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose