SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 9 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum: Why Our Marriage Will Last

Celebrity News December 13, 2012 AT 5:52PM By Joyce Chen

JP Rosenbaum and Ashley Hebert JP Rosenbaum and Ashley Hebert Credit: Victor Chavez/Getty

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum said "I do" in front of friends, family and a film crew Dec. 1 -- and in the Bachelor realm, it was definitely one for the books.

Hebert, 28, and new husband Rosenbaum, 35, are only the second successful Bachelor couple to make it down the aisle, after Trista and Ryan Sutter tied the knot nearly nine years ago. (Bachelor lovebirds Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney wed in 2010, but only after Mesnick broke off his engagement to Melissa Rycroft, to whom he proposed on the finale.)

PHOTOS: The Bachelor, where are they now?

During an interview on The View Thursday, the newlyweds sat down with the talk show cohosts to discuss their love story and what has helped them to make their reality TV romance a successful one so far.

"You know what I think happens, I think that people feel like they want it to happen so bad and they don't actually trust their emotions," Hebert said of men and women looking for love in the public eye. "They're not 100 percent honest maybe about their emotions. If you stay true to yourself and true to your feelings and you're acting like yourself, you get to know the other person a lot earlier."

VIDEO: Ashley and JP's cutest on-screen moments

Her construction manager beau agreed.

"There is no formula. It's like life, we just happened to fall in love on a TV show," Rosenbaum chimed in.

Rosenbaum and Hebert, a recent dental school grad, met on the set of Hebert's season of The Bachelorette in 2010.

PHOTOS: See Ashley Hebert before her reality TV debut

For the groom, Rosenbaum explained, the distraction of the TV cameras was never that important

"You never see what's going on with her dates with the other guys, so all I can really focus on is my date with her," he said. "Ever since the second we met, we've just had a connection and so we went into the date and it was just the two of us, there was no cameras, there was nothing else going on in the world."

"It was just the two of us. It felt like that almost from start to finish."

The Bachelorette couple's two-hour wedding special airs Sunday, Dec. 15, at 8 p.m. EST on ABC.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ashley-hebert-and-jp-rosenbaum-why-our-marriage-will-last-20121312
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 9 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:29 pm

There is going to be a little segment on E! News shortly about Ashley's Bachelorette party and other misc. things. I'll try to recap it.

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 9 87b72b10  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 9 86669110  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Okay so here's a rough recap.
-Ashley's bachette party includes a pole dancing lesson an footage of that.
-They talked to her right before the wedding about them putting the finishing touches on things and she's about to get into her dress.
-Ashley and J.P. talk about kids, how she wants one and he wants two. J.P. says they will probably end up with two.
-They talked to Ali and Roberto separately and they both say they're friends.

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 9 87b72b10  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 9 86669110  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Thanks for the recap umngirl!  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 9 560662851
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:28 pm

'Bachelorette' Ashley Herbert's husband J.P. still friends with runner-up Ben

By Abigail Forget

Published December 13, 2012

FoxNews.com

Bachelorette Wedding AP 660.JPG

Ashley Hebert, left, kisses J.P. Rosenbaum on the season finale of "The Bachelorette" in Fiji. (AP)

NEW YORK – 'Bachelorette' Ashley Herbert may have turned down Ben Flajnik in favor of her now husband J.P. Rosenbaum, but apparently there are no hard feelings between the male members of the former “Bachelorette” love triangle.

Though Flajnik angrily stormed off the show during the finale when Herbert turned down his marriage proposal, he and Rosenbaum still remain friends.

“I actually keep in touch with Ben a lot,” Rosenbaum told reporters this week. “We keep it to sports and wine.”

But that doesn’t mean Flajnik will be at the couple’s wedding, which airs Dec. 16 on ABC. He reportedly turned down an invite to the event. And those invites were precious. Not many from the “Bachelor” group were invited to the couple’s big day.

“Obviously we wanted to invite more than we actually did, but we ended up inviting people that we had real friendships with,” she told FOX411. “We wanted to keep the ceremony really personal,” she added. “It was more about family and love.”

Though their ceremony was intimate, the couple will share their wedding with the public when it airs on TV on Sunday. They said they made the decision to share their wedding with an audience because their courtship was so public.

“We knew what we were getting into,” Rosenbaum said. “As much as they do film, it wasn’t overly intrusive.”

With the help of wedding planner Mindy Weiss, the couple was able to make the event exactly how they wanted with no strict guidelines from ABC.

And for the most part, the planning was stress free.

“I would love to tell you that she was a Bridezilla and that it was crazy and stressful,” Rosenbaum said. “But to tell you the truth—knock on wood—everything went more or less very smoothly. There was no fighting.”

There was a similar calmness on their wedding day. Despite being cast members on a show notoriously riddled with scandal, the pair’s wedding shaped up to be…believe it or not… drama-free.

But as a throwback to their days on the show, they had “Bachelor” host Chris Harrison officiate the ceremony.

“He was our first choice, he was there from the very beginning,” Rosenbaum said. “He’s seen our good sides and bad sides. We have a great relationship—it just all made sense.”

Guests included former Bachelorette Emily Maynard, upcoming Bachelor Sean Lowe, Jason and Molly Mesnick and Trista and Ryan Sutter—the only other couples from the franchise to make it to the altar.

Herbert’s childhood and dental school friends, and her future sister-in-law, Rosenbaum’s brother’s fiancée, were bridesmaids, and Ashley’s sister, Chrystie, was her Maid of Honor.

“Bachelor” fans remember Chrystie for appearing in an episode when she met Ashley’s final two suitors and wasn’t all too impressed with J.P.

Finally some drama for the seemingly perfect couple?

Nope, all is good now.

“Chrystie is like a sister to me,” Rosenbaum said.

One day after their Pasadena wedding, the couple returned home to Princeton, N.J. and went back to their day-to-day routines.

“Nothing really changes,” he told reporters. “We flew back and woke up the next morning and went back to work. Aside from joking around about forgetting to wear our wedding bands, it was no different from a relationship standpoint.”

Honeymoon plans are up in the air, but two things are for sure:

“Somewhere tropical and the cameras will definitely not be there,” he said.

The newlyweds live in Princeton as a compromise, while Ashley completes a specialty in pediatric dentistry at St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in Philadelphia and J.P. continues to work as a construction manager in New York City.
“The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.’s Wedding” airs Dec. 16 at 9 p.m. on ABC.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/13/ashley-herbert-jp-rosenbaum-talk-wedding-married-life/#ixzz2Ez9pZWQ6
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:09 am

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 9 Ashley-hebert-and-j-

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:10 am

Last edited by Love_Me on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:21 am

And so my girl crush on Mama Ilene continues giggling . That woman is fab-u-lous! Her son is all kinds of yummy. I cannot WAIT for Sunday. I'm doing the Two More Days Dance :cheeseyy
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:27 am

Aww soo cute, thanx for the pics i cannt wait until Sunday Smiley clapping!

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:41 am

Those pictures from Getty are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks Archer23 and momoftrips for posting them. Like Archer23, I love that Ashley brought JP's mom along for the dress fitting.

Here's a short video of Ashley and JP talking about how they built their relationship at People.com (I can't seem to find the embedding code so if somebody else can, please post. Thanks!):

http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20655297,00.html
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:43 pm

cfck2222 wrote:Those pictures from Getty are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks Archer23 and momoftrips for posting them. Like Archer23, I love that Ashley brought JP's mom along for the dress fitting.

Here's a short video of Ashley and JP talking about how they built their relationship at People.com (I can't seem to find the embedding code so if somebody else can, please post. Thanks!):

http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20655297,00.html

Great Video! Thanks cfck!

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 9 Jp10

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 9 Jp110

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 9 Jp211
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:46 am

Link 1:

http://tvgrapevine.com/articles.html/_/sammi-s-intervi/the-bachelorette-jp-and-ashley-interviewed-r2300

Link 2:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/ashley-hebert-and-jp-rosenbaum-never-say-never-more-reality-tv-14193.php

Last edited by Love_Me on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose