SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 19 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by rc49ers Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Thank you for the video , Everyone looks so happy , Ashley has a sparkle that really comes through in all her photos and JP 's smile is still the same ,
Like JP said Ashley put it there

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 19 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!             Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 19 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 19 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 19 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Thomigirl wrote:Meh...unless there is a ton of footage on the cutting room floor, the whole 'I fell in love with Bentley' shtick was all production. Zero chemistry between her and Bentley, it seemed way too forced.

Just because you didn't see chemistry doesn't mean that there wasn't an attraction there for Ashley. Also, I think that if viewers had seen their scenes without the ITMs of Bentley being a jerk, it would have come across much differently. I did think there was chemistry (their first kiss during the RC was pretty good), and I think that even Ashley has said that she wasn't "OMG JP" in the beginning, but fell in love quickly after getting to know him.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:36 pm

rc49ers wrote:Thank you for the video , Everyone looks so happy , Ashley has a sparkle that really comes through in all her photos and JP 's smile is still the same ,
Like JP said Ashley put it there

:yes: It was a really nice looking wedding and a very well done vid!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:21 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:Meh...unless there is a ton of footage on the cutting room floor, the whole 'I fell in love with Bentley' shtick was all production. Zero chemistry between her and Bentley, it seemed way too forced.

Just because you didn't see chemistry doesn't mean that there wasn't an attraction there for Ashley. Also, I think that if viewers had seen their scenes without the ITMs of Bentley being a jerk, it would have come across much differently. I did think there was chemistry (their first kiss during the RC was pretty good), and I think that even Ashley has said that she wasn't "OMG JP" in the beginning, but fell in love quickly after getting to know him.

Eh, you saw one thing and I saw another. no idea No prob.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:22 am

it's not just what we saw - we heard her tell him he was supposed to be there in the end. those words came directly out of her mouth. Chances are she would've realized he was a jerk long before then, but that doesn't discount how she felt at that moment.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:42 am

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelorette Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum Planning for Baby in 2014

Wednesday April 10, 2013 12:39 PM EDT

Is there a Bachelor baby on the way? It seems likely!

Bachelorette couple Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum traded “I do’s” in December during a televised wedding ceremony in Pasadena, Calif., but the duo exclusively tell Life & Style they are already dreaming about becoming a trio — or maybe a quartet — once Ashley completes her dentistry residency in June 2014.

“Anytime after that June is fair game,” J.P. confesses to Life & Style on starting their family. “So June 1!” chimes in Ashley.

Although excited, they’re at odds on the number of children they want and the sex they’re hoping for — Ashley wants a girl to dress up and JP wants a boy. “I want one [child],” Ashley tells Life & Style, on newsstands now. But J.P. jokes, “We’re having two kids. She’s putting up a fight now, but she’ll go for two!”

EXCLUSIVE: Details inside Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum's wedding

Ashley was the star of The Bachelorette on the show’s seventh season in 2011, when she chose J.P as her fiancé. The duo are only the second couple in the series of the show to marry.

"It's commitment, friendship, trust — it's all of the things a normal relationship would have," J.P. tells Life & Style about how they've made their relationship work.

Ashley adds, "So many times we'll be sitting down watching TV and we'll look at each other and say, 'We met on a TV show.' It doesn't feel like that. We can't even believe that's how we met."

For more on Ashley and J.P.’s baby plans, pick up this week’s issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/entertainment/news/ashley-hebert-jp-rosenbaum-baby
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Ashley Hebert’s Birthday Gift From Husband J.P. Rosenbaum Will Definitely Surprise You

Judging by Bachelorette winner J.P. Rosenbaum’s birthday present for his new wife Ashley Hebert, the two might be out of that newlywed phase already.

Hebert’s husband got her one of those fifth-anniversary, super-practical presents: a curling iron. But wait: He actually had a sweet reason!

“Everywhere we go, and she needs to get ready, she brings her curling iron. And the stand on the curling iron is broken so she burns everything — countertops, my brother’s toilet seat cover, everything,” Rosenbaum said. “So I went out and got her the best curling iron money could buy.”

He also surprised her with something sparkly during their overnight stay in Manhattan. “We got to the city and she left all of her jewelry [at home], so I ran to Michael Kors and got her a pair of earrings … and she wore them out that night,” he said.

This celebration comes just after their 10-day honeymoon in the French Polynesia, and über-practical present aside, the romance certainly hasn’t diminished one bit.

“Our life is one big honeymoon basically,” he gushed. “[We are] so much closer than we’ve ever been.”

–Haiwen Lu

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2013/04/19/bachelorette-ashley-hebert-birthday/

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 19 87b72b10  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 19 86669110  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:39 pm

Awww! That's so sweet! What awesome gifts! Ashley is one lucky lady! :Nod:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:00 pm

She is wearing a bridesmaid dress (long black gown with pleated sweetheart strapless bodice) as she was a bridesmaid. Unless she chose to wear that dress from that RC knowing each bm dress would be individualized...but I don't get why.
I guess she did it exactly because each bridesmaid dress was indeed individual. It's brilliant actually- no one had to spend alot of money on a dress they might never wear again. And if they (like Ashley) had a terrific black gown - they had the chance to wear it again. I love it when the bm dresses are all a bit different.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by lizb Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:23 pm

It looks like Ashley has been very low key on twitter. I hope she is doing okay! I miss her tweets and the little news stories we sometimes get from online.

lizb

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:32 am

lizb wrote:It looks like Ashley has been very low key on twitter. I hope she is doing okay! I miss her tweets and the little news stories we sometimes get from online.

I think she's focused on getting her residency done and that commuting has got to be tiring!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose