SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 29 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Well, the rest of the magazine is not so great so thank goodness it was only $2.99.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 29 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by renaissance Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Can someone scan the article and post it here please! We don't get American tabloid magazines here and I'd really like to see it! Thanks in advance!

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:43 pm

I agree  can someone pls scan the article its not available here in the Bahamas :/

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Wish I could post it for you guys! It says that they are moving to Miami and how basically the child will be raised Jewish. Talked about names and how she found out she was pregnant. Had several different cute pictures. The rest of the mag was the usual stupid stuff.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:12 pm

I'm working on it

Not the best at this so it might take a little bit

I can't get them to post vertical even though they are on my computer.  If anyone knows the secret to that, let me know
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:12 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:I'm working on it

I can't get them to post vertical even though they are on my computer.  If anyone knows the secret to that, let me know

hmmm im not sure,  question maybe u can still upload it and i will dl it & rotate it vertically on my computer.

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:15 pm

atem wrote:Wish I could post it for you guys!  It says that they are moving to Miami and how basically the child will be raised Jewish.  Talked about names  and how she found out she was pregnant. Had several different cute pictures. The rest of the mag was the usual stupid stuff.  
Moving to Miami? I thought they were going back to New York City.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:49 pm

jashfan wrote:

hmmm im not sure,  question maybe u can still upload it and i will dl it & rotate it vertically on my computer.

Yes, that'd be good. Thanks!

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:07 pm

Scooby wrote:
atem wrote:Wish I could post it for you guys!  It says that they are moving to Miami and how basically the child will be raised Jewish.  Talked about names  and how she found out she was pregnant. Had several different cute pictures. The rest of the mag was the usual stupid stuff.  
Moving to Miami? I thought they were going back to New York City.

Yup, Miami! Ashley said she's looking forward to the beach, even though moving will be stressful.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:00 am

jashfan wrote:

Hope you guys come right with this as I also cannot get this mag in SA.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:21 am

Sorry - I can't get it so you can even read the print. Maybe someone smarter than me can buy the magazine and try.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:40 pm

Ok, so this is the best I can do - hopefully you can read it and its not too big.  Sorry the quality isn't better. Thanks much to the folks in the Des/Chris thread for the how to!

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 29 2u7vcsh

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 29 Mbjrpz

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 29 2n2169

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 29 2e66cdw
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose