SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:10 pm

I know this is unlikely but I'd love it if Chantal & her hubby would be there. She's really staying out of the spotlight these days.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Thomigirl Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:37 pm

I don't buy that list anyways...oh well, we'll see in 2 1/2 weeks High clap
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Archer23 wrote:
anders wrote:
Archer23 wrote:Wow, I would be really shocked if Brad and Constantine were actually invited. Having a hard time believing either of those invites were extended.

this isn't just a wedding - it is a bach/ette event. There were a lot of bach/ette alums at Molly/Jason's wedding as well.
Yes, but Brad and Ashley haven't maintained any kind of relationship since his season ended. Moreover, based on the Ashleys' tweets with each other and with Emily about Brad, it doesn't sound like any of them have any particularly fond feelings for him, so I can't imagine any reason he'd be invited. Plus, it's not like he really goes out of his way to maintain a high profile in Bachelornation anymore. He doesn't go to reunions, doesn't still pal around with the producers, so I don't see any justification for his presence at the wedding. And RS debunked that rumor today, and this is one case where I 100% believe him. Nothing about Brad being at the wedding makes any sense.

As for Constantine, considering some of the less-than-gracious things he said about Ashley, both after her season and during Ben's, they don't seem like friends, and I can't imagine any reason why she'd want him at her wedding. But I generally only believe 25% of what Rumorfix "reports" anyway, so It's not hard for me to write this off as uninformed speculation.

What did he say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:10 am

I've forgotten the specifics by now. I just remember he made snarky comments on both Twitter and his FB page that made it clear there wasn't really any love lost between him and Ashley (and, to a lesser extent, JP). I know those posts and plenty of discussion about them are floating around in some of the old threads, but finding them at this point would be like finding a needle in a haystack.

Anyway, it wasn't a huge scandal or anything; I don't expect everyone to be best buddies once the season is over. I just don't think there's any indication that they're friendly enough with Constantine that he would be invited to the wedding.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:59 am

Yeah, Constantine turned out to be a jerk off (IMO) after the show.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by katea Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Did Ashley and JP go back to work or take a vacay after the wedding?

katea

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:13 pm

katea wrote:Did Ashley and JP go back to work or take a vacay after the wedding?

I believe they both went back to work????
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:26 pm

MEDIA ALERT

PLEASE JOIN US FOR A TELECONFERENCE WITH "BACHELORETTE" ASHLEY HEBERT

AND J. P. ROSENBAUM AS THE COUPLE SHARE THEIR SPECIAL WEDDING DAY WITH

VIEWERS, ON "THE BACHELORETTE: ASHLEY AND J. P.'S WEDDING"

Their Spectacular Wedding Special Will Air on ABC,

Sunday, December 16 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET)

WHAT:

Teleconference call with Ashley Hebert and J. P. Rosenbaum, the second "Bachelorette" couple to ever walk down the aisle.

WHEN:

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12:30 p.m., ET/11:30 p.m., CT/10:30 a.m., MT/ 9:30 a.m., PT

WHO:

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum's love story has come full circle at last. Ashley began as one of the favorites to capture Brad Womack's heart on the 15th edition of "The Bachelor" in early 2010, narrowly missing her goal of finding a future husband. She got her a second chance at love on the seventh edition of "The Bachelorette," after determining to find balance between her career and her personal life. However, her search for "Mr. Right" had to survive a shocking and emotionally taxing journey. Initially even Ashley's own sister had her doubts about J.P., but all was quickly forgiven. Ultimately Ashley got her fairytale happy ending as she gave J.P. her final rose and he proposed. Since then they've been inseparable. Ashley, 28, graduated from dental school at the University of Pennsylvania and is currently completing a specialty in pediatric dentistry at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children in Philadelphia. J.P., 35, continues as a successful construction manager in New York City. Now they're really ready to begin their life as man and wife and to have a family of their own.

CALL INFO:

Title: ABC Conference Call; The Bachelorette: Ashley and J. P.'s Wedding

Please plan to dial in 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.

Please note: This call is for media only.

PLEASE R.S.V.P. TO ABC Media Relations by Tuesday, December 11th at 11AM ET: Mitch Messinger, mitchell.c.messinger@abc.com

MORE ON "THE BACHELORETTE: ASHLEY AND J. P.'S WEDDING"

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum, the second "Bachelorette" couple to ever walk down the aisle, will share a dramatic new chapter of their love story with millions of viewers and Bachelor Nation when ABC televises their much anticipated wedding.

Additionally, the happy couple has requested that Chris Harrison officiate the wedding. Since they met and fell in love on "The Bachelorette," it just felt right to them that Chris should also marry them.

The couple, who became engaged in beautiful, exotic Fiji at the end of Ashley's edition of "The Bachelorette" in August 2010, will let viewers in on all the exciting festivities - from her dress fitting for her dazzling custom-made gown to Ashley and J.P. planning the big day with their wedding planner. Then it's on to their bachelor and bachelorette parties, and the next stage of their romantic journey with a beautiful wedding ceremony in the perfect location.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=120412_04

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by doantam Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Thomigirl wrote:Yeah, Constantine turned out to be a jerk off (IMO) after the show.
. I saw him follow Ashley on twitter for months but it looks like he just unfollowed her, probably because he wasn't invited to the wedding. giggling

doantam

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 3 Prince-william-5-300
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Here's your 1st look roundup of tabloid wedding coverage :Smiley:

People and US Weekly both have wedding pictures, both have stories about the wedding teased on their main cover.
In Touch also teases a story on its main cover as you already know. You can skip In Touch in that while it's a positive story, there's nothing you haven't already read online and there are no new pictures.

I do think the NYDN story was somewhat accurate in that Ashley & JP would probably have had the main People cover story if not for the royal pregnancy. People did get the exclusive interview with Ashley and JP but, US Weekly has some good pictures too including a couple great pictures of the (gorgeous) back of Ashley's dress. Maybe not official pictures (I'm not sure) but pretty high quality ones. So I'm wondering if the exclusivity of pictures got dropped and US Weekly was sold a few.

The People story is a 4 page spread as already mentioned, with 2 pages devoted to the picture under the chuppah that you've already seen. The other 2 pages include a cute picture of Ashley and JP with their flower girls (who both have parasols) and ringbearer, a picture of JP and Ashley dancing their 1st dance, a picture of Ashley & JP eating cake, a picture of the cakes (yes, there were multiple cakes) including an inset with the cake topper of an Ashley doll giving a JP doll the final rose. JP says that was the only red rose at the wedding. I believe the story says there were 25,000 white and pink roses at the wedding (I'm suddenly not sure about the exact number but it was definitely in the tens of thousands). People spoke to Ashley and JP over mimosas the day after their wedding.

The People story starts out by saying Ashley faced the bride's worst nightmare as she got ready for the wedding, which was rain. Wedding planner Mindy Weiss had a contingency plan to move the guests inside. But as Ashley says, she stepped outside and said they had to take a risk. It drizzled a little and then the sun came out as she walked down the aisle. Yay! JP couldn't care less about the weather because he was thinking only about his bride. The article points out that these 2 have mostly stayed out of the spotlight since their televised engagement, moving to Princeton and focusing on building their relationship while Ashley commutes to her residency and JP commutes to his job in construction management/development. I believe Ashley acknowledges the pressure that came from a televised engagement from a franchise with such a bad track record but she says she and JP blocked all that out and focused on each other. Guests dined on chicken and risotto, and Ashley had multiple cakes made by Jane (? sorry, I don't remember the full name, just that Ashley wanted eclecticism among the cakes - red velvet was among the choices). There were special lights brought in to give the wedding a soft glow.

JP and Ashley wrote their vows and both cried as they were reciting them. Ashley's vows included thanking JP for embracing Boo. They also cried during their 1st dance. There's a small inset picture of Trista & Ryan, whose marital advice to Ashley and JP is to not get caught up in the fame. It's a very sweet, nice story with very sweet pictures. I love the barrette in Ashley's hair, her dress - everything looks absolutely lovely and tasteful and classy.

I'm struggling to remember what I read/saw in People versus what I read/saw in US Weekly. One of the 2 mags has a picture of Chrystie carrying Boo down the aisle. I think it's US Weekly. People has a quote from Chrystie about Ashley and JP being the real deal. Neither magazine has photos of the wedding party. People magazine also quotes CH as saying that as cheesy as it sounds, these two just fit together.

US Weekly has a take on the wedding that's slightly, say, edgier? Not when it comes to Ashley and JP, whom the article agrees are completely in love with each other and had an incredibly sweet, romantic wedding. US Weekly also agrees there were tears during their wedding vows and tears during their 1st dance. There's an anonymous source that talks about Ashley and JP being the real deal. The article teases JP for hardly being able to wait to kiss his bride (he went in for a kiss too early!).

Where US Weekly gets edgier is in claiming that guests were without food and music for 2 hours starting at 4:30 PM while crews for the show were working, and I guess Ashley and JP were off taking pictures (they snacked at a granola station). It also claims people had to pay for their own drinks later that night. But, US Weekly agrees people partied hard, and danced well past 10 PM when the DJ was trying to close the night. The article quotes an anonymous insider sniping about the "reality TV girls" among the guests who were over-perfumed. There are small pictures of Emily sitting next to Michelle Money at the wedding, Molly and Jason sitting together, and Ali sitting in front of Jillian and her boyfriend who were sitting in front of Roberto. The article says Ali & Roberto did hook up but according to an anonymous source there's little chance of them getting back together. However, they had a great time together at the wedding. The article also claims Molly tried to separate herself from the group at one point when she thought the bouquet was being thrown (this doesn't seem like a big deal?), and that Emily tried flirting with singer Matt White after exchanging an awkward hug with Sean, and also accepted drinks from Chris Harrison.

Everything about US's coverage of Ashley and JP themselves though is very positive. It's worth reading both People and US Weekly IMO.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Thank you Cfck!!! You are awesome, and so is your memory! Do you take notes? I'm so glad the coverage was positive but our couple sure doesn't give them anything to work with, drama wise!
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose