SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 21 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by atem Fri May 24, 2013 3:18 pm

That's ok! Thanks for posting the pics for us.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 21 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Linds911 Fri May 31, 2013 7:11 pm

They are one of my favorite couples (SeanCat being the other/2nd)! Thanks for all the pics. So happy they are still together.

Last edited by Linds911 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 21 8367-910  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 21 I_got_13  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 21 E5kqdm15  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 31, 2013 7:12 pm

Linds911 wrote:They are one of my favorite couples (SeanCat being the 2nd)! Thanks for all the pics. So happy they are still together.

Welcome to the forum Linds911! 👋 I hope you enjoy it here!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 8:23 pm

I really want to know what this means lol!!

Ashley L. Rosenbaum ‏@ashhebert 7m
Why are my ex boyfriend and husband having drinks right now? Haha lol @JP_Rosenbaum @BenFlajnik

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum 17m
@ashhebert @BenFlajnik totally not awkward I swear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 31, 2013 9:15 pm

Linds911 wrote:They are one of my favorite couples (SeanCat being the 2nd)! Thanks for all the pics. So happy they are still together.

:Welcome Linds911
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:46 pm

iloveromance wrote:I really want to know what this means laugh out loud!!

Ashley L. Rosenbaum ‏@ashhebert 7m
Why are my ex boyfriend and husband having drinks right now? Haha laugh out loud @JP_Rosenbaum @BenFlajnik

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum 17m
@ashhebert @BenFlajnik totally not awkward I swear.

That Ben is totally over Ashley and that Ben and JP got to be friends during their time in the house giggling
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:37 pm

I love that it's not awkward and that they can get together. Love it.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Not sure if this has been posted, but just saw this on YT.

TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Adorable. Love this couple!
And did we ever hear Ash say for sure that she knew it was him during week 3?
And did we know about the journal??? Great idea. Sure would have helped if Brad had kept one to let Emily read during the airing of the show.

Thanks for sharing Trstxlove
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Thanks for that video. So much for all the worry that she was really into Bentley or Ben. I always think most of the leads know who it is going to be way before and the drama is concocted by the producers to keep us guessing. The ones who don't know are the ones who really don't want to pick anyone and are just going along for the sake of the show and their paycheck at the end.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Great video. Just supports my theory that luck may allow us to meet the person we are supposed to love but it is the commitment of both parties that will keep them together. If one of the partners is wishywashy about the commitment, it ends up as another season gone awry--Emily, Brad, Ben, Ed, Ali . . . commitment phobic?

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:37 am

to me, it has less to do with committment and more to do with compatibility. They have such a short time to really get to know each other. When everything returns to normal and they can really get to know each other on a day to day basis they either find out they are suited for each other or they're not. Does someone really want to commit to someone that they find out really isn't the person they want to spend the rest of their lives with?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose