SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by jashfan Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:36 pm

thankyou soo much yrkiemommy Smiley . Jash is soo cute . I cant wait to see there baby

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:22 pm

I come bearing a digital gift for my JAsh friends. I know it's a duplicate but maybe a bit clearer..

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Image54
 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Image55

And because the In Touch app is ridiculous with its two page setup, I blew the article up for you.

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Image56
 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Image57
 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Image58

And the insets

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Image59
 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Image60

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Samuel10 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Samuel10  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Family10 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Samuel15 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Thanks for posting to both of you!!! Soooo cute! JP being all over Ashely as usual is the cutest thing ever, he's so obsessed with her and now of course their baby. So adorbs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:44 pm

Thank you Lipsis, so much! I could not get a clear picture to save me- I so appreciate it
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:48 pm

So cute! There's something so sweet and mature about JP. Kinda makes me wish they would cast more 30+ yr old guys. Seems like the few guys who have married through this show were in that age bracket.

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:58 pm

Love the article!! The pictures are so precious!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 8367-910  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 I_got_13  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 E5kqdm15  Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:32 am

tyvm for the work put in by yrkiemommy & Lipsis in bringing all these photo's thru from the mag so much appreciated guys & also to Mura & Bleu for the advice from the Des & Chris Tweets & FB because of you guys we got to see some great pics & article. So once again you pro's one mega big  :Thanktwo

Last edited by Gale1 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:27 pm

I can't believe my reaction to this news. I feel like it's family, LOL. This is awesome and weird for me  giggling 
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Thanks for posting! Great article and fun to read that their chemistry is as hot as ever. I wonder if Miami move is permanent?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:27 pm

Thanks 4 the work yrkiemommy and lipsis.. JP's gentle gestures toward Ash always warms my heart...  :pinkaw: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:37 pm

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/the-bachelorette-s-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-moving-to-miami-ahead-of-baby-the-timing-is-perfect-36587

More Miami talk, looks like it may be permanent if they choose but so far only for a year or two. It's so nice they put each other's careers first and compromise. Maybe they'll decide where Ashley wants to work before choosing to stay or move back and in the meantime she can be full time Mommy. heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:21 pm

Alanna wrote:http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/the-bachelorette-s-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-moving-to-miami-ahead-of-baby-the-timing-is-perfect-36587

More Miami talk, looks like it may be permanent if they choose but so far only for a year or two. It's so nice they put each other's careers first and compromise. Maybe they'll decide where Ashley wants to work before choosing to stay or move back and in the meantime she can be full time Mommy. heartbeat

So exciting for them!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose