SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 28 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:35 am

Can't wait to see what her real hair color will be during this time frame!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 28 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by ceebeedeedum Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Can't wait to see what her real hair color will be during this time frame!
 :bigsmile: LOL!! I miss you Kasha!

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:29 pm

I'm pretty sure that one dude who got her pregnant will help in taking care of the house and cooking, I don't think she cooks anyway. She is hands down a hero for commuting an hour, being chief resident, finishing the project they do at the end of their program and being pregnant all at once though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:51 pm

She's chief resident?
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:02 pm

instinct wrote:She's chief resident?

Looks like it. Good for her!

http://www.stchristophershospital.com/graduate-medical-education/our-trainees/dental-residents

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:

http://www.stchristophershospital.com/graduate-medical-education/our-trainees/dental-residents

What is a chief resident?

Good for Ashley!  yes 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:01 pm

atem wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

What is a chief resident?

Good for Ashley!  yes 

Chief Residents

By January of the PL-2 year, three residents are selected to serve a fourth year as chief residents. The position carries a broad range of responsibilities, similar to those of junior faculty members. Chief residents are expected to show concern for the quality of patient care and to use the hospital's resources effectively. In addition to assisting first-, second- and third-year residents, the chief residents have the major responsibility for the overall administrative operation of the residency program, which includes leading participation in the daily teaching program.

Chief residents also serve as house staff advocates and liaisons between the house staff, attending staff and administration. They serve as members of many hospital administrative committees.

For eight weeks, each of the chief residents acts as a medical attending physician on the inpatient service. Though not mandatory, they are encouraged to take part in research programs at the hospital and have traditionally continued to care for their continuity clinic. Many of our recent chiefs have presented research or educational workshops at national meetings.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Thanks DKWillis! Ashley is going to be one busy lady!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:10 pm

So I just bought the magazine and read the article (which is so cute). The biggest news is they are NOT moving to New York in June. They are moving to Miami for a project that JP is working on with his company! It doesn't say if it's temporary or permanent, but that's where they are headed after her residency is done.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Thanks for sharing! Maybe she'll stay at home whole he works. I'm sure they'll move back eventually, or at least, that's what they've always said. Anything else?? I'm tempted to get this mag now!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:42 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks for sharing! Maybe she'll stay at home whole he works. I'm sure they'll move back eventually, or at least, that's what they've always said. Anything else?? I'm tempted to get this mag now!

I was just going to read it in the grocery store, but decided to buy it after all.

If they move the end of June, by the time she gets everything set up, it will be almost time for the baby so she might as well stay home. Aren't his projects usually pretty big and last like a year or so?
It's 4 full pages - you were right, he fixes her dinner every night and dotes on Ashley. She craves grapefruit and apple juice. The baby will be raised with jewish traditions but with all holidays celebrated (Christmas included). She's gained 9 lbs already and JP is gaining too and they both are ready those "what to expect" books. They have a girl's name picked out, but not a boy's name yet.

The pictures are adorable

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:45 pm

Thanks for sharing!! I'll have to get it too I think. I'm a little too in love with them. No worries, I'm harmless laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose