SELECT CONTENT

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:35 am

Whitney has no feelings for Brad IMO and now she's blaming him and saying that he's not listening when she talks lol she's just justifying her lack of emotion by transferring blame.

if he chooses her he's nuts!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ninu Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:36 am

northernviewer wrote:Whitney has no feelings for Brad IMO and now she's blaming him and saying that he's not listening when she talks lol she's just justifying her lack of emotion by transferring blame.

if he chooses her he's nuts!

If he chooses her at this point, I'm calling it now, they're kaput already.
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:38 am

I think he's going to go dump her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:39 am

he says I have something to say she says me too

he says we're not right for each other she says you can't say hurtful thigns to me

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:40 am

Brad goes to see Whit (infamous blue dress!!!)

They both have something to tell each other... Brad says he needs to go first

Brad tells her after yesterday, he knows that she's an amazing person, but they're not at all right for each other. She slams the door in his face... comes back out and says you can't say hurtful things to me. Walks away... Brad walks behind saying, "please stop!"

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:40 am

she says don't disrespect me stop or I wont' make an effort any more I'm happy for you Brad but leave me alone and respect me

she's so friggin wierd

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:40 am

Can't wait to see this!

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:41 am

She tells him he needs to respect her... and keeps walking. He says please stop, or I'm not going to make an effort to keep talking to you.

She says, I'm happy for you but you need to stop. "Just please, that's it"

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:42 am

After last nights date with Whit .... It is hard to be around. He doesn't want to drag something along longer than he has to.

This is it. He wants to end things but she wants to beat him to the punch.

She closes the door on him. She says he needs to be respectful and not say hurtful things to her. He is just standing there with his mouth hanging open.

She wants him to ... that's it? What the hell is she saying because I don't understand and clearly, he doesn't either.

He says Whit is a great girl but it's not that she is not the girl for him, but she is not ready for anyone.

She is saying she is not ready to marry him and drives off in the limo.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:42 am

she says I'm not ready to marry him..... but sorry honey.... he wasnt' going to ask lol

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:43 am

Looks like just one girl going to the FRC ..... WDG.... Hugesmile

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:43 am

I don't even know what she just tried to do.... that was NOT a dignified exit. At all...

She keeps going on and on about respect, but she was downright rude in their last conversation.

Says they had some amazing moments, regrets nothing in their relationship, but marriage is not for her and Brad - I'm not ready to marry him.

Emotionless in her car ride

ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

+30
jurystillout
Ayana
ja1968
KareyR2
nikikass