SELECT CONTENT

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ninu Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:25 pm

I'm not sure they're actually together after the show, but I hope so - they seem so natural and easy together :) Adorable, especially compared to the frigid mess that is Brad's fauxlationship with Whit.

They're playing polo now... they try to kiss and spook their horses... B interviews that she likes how patient Brad is and how he's a team player.

Brad VOs that with Bianka there's gonna no situation where things aren't going to be okay.

They move down to the beach... Brad is worried about whether Bianka is ready to be proposed to, Bianka says she's in love with him, wants him to be her husband... it's all about trust, cannot imagine walking away

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:25 pm

6 weeks ago didnt even know if she likes me

she said it's been a journey of trust. she loves him and wants him to be her husband. almost walked away VOs

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:27 pm

They sit down at a beachside cafe or something - she drops the ILY and starts crying about how amazing it is. meanwhile, they play an interview of how she can't stop smiling, she wakes up smiling, goes to sleep smiling because she's in love.

They go back out to the beach, kiss some more as the camera fades out

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Showed them walking on beach at sunset. Playing music kinda like (but not) the Hawaiin version of somewhere over rainbow

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Paramount decision. He can see himself with both.

This is stuff books are made of.

Bianca at the polo club. Can't get enough of him and is nervous about if she is not the one. She is nervous about riding but he says this is only his second time on a horse.

Wants to see if they will do better than at the kayak. Wants to see if she can adapt because he is an active guy.

They are working as a team to score. She likes that he is so patient with her. He admits that he never feels frustration with her. The instructor tells them they work well together and communicate well. More kissing.

Off to the beach. Six weeks ago he didn't know if she even liked him.

Proposal is huge. It is a matter of trust. She loves him and she almost turned away from him but now she can't imagine things with out him. She is crying because of how happy she is in front of him and in the voice overs. He is just grinning ear to ear.

Walking along the beach holding hands and kissing.

I don't know about the rest of you watching but I think I may be .... finally ... seeing a love story happening. They better not be messing with me!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Sprite wrote:Paramount decision. He can see himself with both.

This is stuff books are made of.

Bianca at the polo club. Can't get enough of him and is nervous about if she is not the one. She is nervous about riding but he says this is only his second time on a horse.

Wants to see if they will do better than at the kayak. Wants to see if she can adapt because he is an active guy.

They are working as a team to score. She likes that he is so patient with her. He admits that he never feels frustration with her. The instructor tells them they work well together and communicate well. More kissing.

Off to the beach. Six weeks ago he didn't know if she even liked him.

Proposal is huge. It is a matter of trust. She loves him and she almost turned away from him but now she can't imagine things with out him. She is crying because of how happy she is in front of him and in the voice overs. He is just grinning ear to ear.

Walking along the beach holding hands and kissing.

I don't know about the rest of you watching but I think I may be .... finally ... seeing a love story happening. They better not be messing with me!!!

I think so too!!! I REALLY REALLY hope they last... I'd be ecstatic if TB Canada had a success story right off the bat :)
ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:29 pm

If this isn't a love story... I'll eat some crow later.... so used to it lol

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:30 pm

but then he's with Whitney... and I think ... he's got it bad!

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Date with Whit -

He feels like everything is riding on the date with Whit, to know if they're right for each other. Despite their severe highs and lows, he believes what they have is real.

They hug, he tells her he missed her so much. Whit VOs about how it's important that they both know that they're meant for each other, because you don't want to go into a proposal just hoping.

They're out on a big yacht... not much talking (not shown, anyway) just a lot of kissing.

Brad talks about how this is the last emotional experience before his proposal, and it's scary

ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Whit talks about how she's confident in herself, but in their relationship she's not confident because she doesn't know what Brad's feeling.

Haha NV - I think this is the beginning of the crash

Whit says she's unsure of their relationship because it's hard for her to communicate with him. Brad tells her to tell him if he did anything wrong, and Whit says he gets defensive if she does. They're full on arguing about their inability to communicate... worst. LCD. EVER?

ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Brad isn't sure that he can trust that she will open up 100%... awkward silence, cut to commercial
ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Whit is up and explaining how nervous she was to meet his folks. She loves him and thinks he is an amazing guy. He hopes things go better than in Quebec.

Kissing on a boat. Proposal is huge. They need to both be sure.

Enjoying the boat ride...Just my opinion...She is fine as long as there are no other people.

He is asking her about where her head is at. Communication is not good...she doesn't know if they are 100% for each other. He is not getting what she is saying...She is feeling unsure and he wants to know what he can do. He has tried everything. She says he gets defensive whenever she tries to talk to him and he says she argues. This is so miserable...particularly when compared to Bianca....Plus it is raining....Forshadowing?

Is anyone having the issues with sound cutting out?

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

+30
jurystillout
Ayana
ja1968
KareyR2
nikikass