SELECT CONTENT

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 20 Empty Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by loverro Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:01 pm

as per the previews of the ATFR, which will air next week and which was taped almost 5 months after the FRC, they still look so much in love with each other..

:happydance:

loverro

Back to top Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 20 Empty Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:03 pm

They almost eloped? Over Mike Fleiss's dead body. I assume that Next Entertainment has some control in the contract regarding things like wedding filming rights. He's got money at stake for sure.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:08 pm

I meant the previews giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by loverro Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:32 pm

you might want to try this link :

http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/2012/11/after-the-final-rose-preview/

found this on citytv / bachelor canada

loverro

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:36 pm

AmberTrails wrote:They played this for the final scenes where they recapped the show.

loved this!! So nice they went with a Canadian singer, plus I love the song and it always gives me goosebumps.

Okay finale - Whit's MTP was soooo uncomfortably awkward, then the confrontation was just weird. Whit is so inarticulate it's confusing.

what was supposed to be sooo dramatic?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:40 pm

anders wrote:
AmberTrails wrote:They played this for the final scenes where they recapped the show.

loved this!! So nice they went with a Canadian singer, plus I love the song and it always gives me goosebumps.

Okay finale - Whit's MTP was soooo uncomfortably awkward, then the confrontation was just weird. Whit is so inarticulate it's confusing.

what was supposed to be sooo dramatic?

Maybe us wondering just how psycho Whitney would go. I was kind of waiting for a Fatal Attraction episode to pop up.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:42 pm

atem wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't agree it's the best ever! I thought it was pretty much like any other season.

I feel the same - the season seemed to lack something, it felt very lackluster, I can't put my finger on it. But ultimately from the time she arrived to the FRC right through to the end, it was def spectacular!!!

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:46 pm

anders wrote:
atem wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't agree it's the best ever! I thought it was pretty much like any other season.

I feel the same - the season seemed to lack something, it felt very lackluster, I can't put my finger on it. But ultimately from the time she arrived to the FRC right through to the end, it was def spectacular!!!

Maybe what it lacked was the fans being divided on who they wanted Brad to pick. Kara was a lovely girl but I think everyone saw that it was only friendship with them and nobody (except perhaps her family) was hoping for Whitney. So, with nobody having to 'defend' the girl they wanted I think nobody became overly involved.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:49 pm

tigertiz wrote:They almost eloped? Over Mike Fleiss's dead body. I assume that Next Entertainment has some control in the contract regarding things like wedding filming rights. He's got money at stake for sure.

they can elope if they want to - MF only has control over media rights.
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:56 pm

just logic wrote:
anders wrote:

Maybe what it lacked was the fans being divided on who they wanted Brad to pick. Kara was a lovely girl but I think everyone saw that it was only friendship with them and nobody (except perhaps her family) was hoping for Whitney. So, with nobody having to 'defend' the girl they wanted I think nobody became overly involved.

actually, I meant in terms of the episodes. They were understated and lacked a je ne sais quoi. lol

i love how we've all been respectful of other's opinions on the board - but we have been a small group, haven't we....??

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:05 pm

anders wrote:
just logic wrote:
anders wrote:

actually, I meant in terms of the episodes. They were understated and lacked a je ne sais quoi. lol

i love how we've all been respectful of other's opinions on the board - but we have been a small group, haven't we....??

Yes, it has been nice to read different opinions without the nastiness that we've seen in the past. Maybe the difference was the lead - I think many of the past bachelors have gone on the show for something other than finding love whereas I think Brad went into this hoping this would work for him - is he hoping it might lead to a job offer? Perhaps but, I think he also was looking for love and took that part of the show very seriously so there were no heavy make-out sessions, he cut the girls quickly and diplomatically and treated them all with respect. In past seasons we've seen the bachelors really pressing the girls to say how they love him and that didn't happen here, there weren't nearly the tears that we've seen in the past and I think they kept the limo rides short and brief. Also, didn't seems to be quite as much booze floating around.

just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:09 pm

anders wrote:

I think we are so spoiled with the drama/crazy that the MF US version has, that this seems tame in comparison. Also, because the episodes are half an hour shorter...the FDs were only an hour...I think they had to stick to the facts and some of the filler that moves the story more gradually, was missing.

The finale was the best episode. The story progessed naturally and we got to see why Bianca was picked over Whit. (Not that the people on this board already didn't already know all the tricks, but casual viewers are not as savy.) I also liked how his family was really shown to be integral in his decision. None of the usual they are both nice and we see why you like them both and it will be a tough decision for you. No, his sister flat out told him we don't like the person you become around Whitney. Pick Bianca...she loves you, she fits in and you are happier when you are around her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

+30
jurystillout
Ayana
ja1968
KareyR2
nikikass