Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ja1968 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Can't wait to see this episode. It sounds like was an amazing one.
avatar
ja1968

Female Posts : 819
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by tigertiz on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:34 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:
@tigertiz wrote:They almost eloped? Over Mike Fleiss's dead body. I assume that Next Entertainment has some control in the contract regarding things like wedding filming rights. He's got money at stake for sure.
Mike Fleiss and Next doesn't have any say that I know of. IT was Force Four Entertainment that are the producers of the show.
Right, but I assumed that the international versions are franchises of the original. I'd love to know what that means though.
avatar
tigertiz

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:57 pm

@tigertiz wrote:
@Aunties_Love wrote:
@tigertiz wrote:They almost eloped? Over Mike Fleiss's dead body. I assume that Next Entertainment has some control in the contract regarding things like wedding filming rights. He's got money at stake for sure.
Mike Fleiss and Next doesn't have any say that I know of. IT was Force Four Entertainment that are the producers of the show.
Right, but I assumed that the international versions are franchises of the original. I'd love to know what that means though.

I'm sure it's like a franchise type agreement. They pay money to use the name The Bachelor.
avatar
atem

Posts : 23211
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:59 pm

@atem wrote:
@tigertiz wrote:
@Aunties_Love wrote:
@tigertiz wrote:They almost eloped? Over Mike Fleiss's dead body. I assume that Next Entertainment has some control in the contract regarding things like wedding filming rights. He's got money at stake for sure.
Mike Fleiss and Next doesn't have any say that I know of. IT was Force Four Entertainment that are the producers of the show.
Right, but I assumed that the international versions are franchises of the original. I'd love to know what that means though.

I'm sure it's like a franchise type agreement. They pay money to use the name The Bachelor.
But the production company of Force Four does the production and editing of it with their own ideas in mind.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 8529
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Brill on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:10 pm

This is nice.

Ashley Duval‏@aduval38

@CindyLeeSamuel @bradcsmith @bachelorCA my family is amazing we are definitely a team with the most INCREDIBLE new addition! #teamsmitty
avatar
Brill

Female Posts : 2824
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:40 am

YAY!! They have some working links at tvlinks.com :yes: High clap

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ja1968 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:49 am

Thanks, none of those worked for me though. Does anyone know if Putlocker has it up yet?
avatar
ja1968

Female Posts : 819
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:00 am

Try watchseries.com I watching the finale right now :Smiley:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Ayana on Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:52 pm

bachfan456 wrote:Try watchseries.com I watching the finale right now :Smiley:

Which player did you use? I can't get any of them to work
avatar
Ayana

Female Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-06-21
Location : Nebraska

Back to top Go down

Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:22 pm

arcuel( I'm watching it on VidBull yes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jurystillout on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Is just the proposal part on youtube or dailymotion yet?
avatar
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by tigertiz on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:41 pm

http://vidbull.com/i9i2jec08lyu
Try this!
avatar
tigertiz

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum