SELECT CONTENT

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Hotmomma Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Awww I sure wished I could see this..sounds real fun.
Thanks again
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ninu Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Brad is scared because when he proposes he wants the girl to be able to tell him she knows how much it means to him and yes, she wants to marry him too

Biggest decision of his life... marriage is forever, wouldn't propose if he thought otherwise. So he's going back to see his family to see what they think, to make sure they'll greet his girl with open arms when they come back.

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Awww I sure wished I could see this..sounds real fun.
Thanks again

Same here! Thanks for the updates guys.

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Mom wants to know if he's happy - says he will be once he makes his decision

Whitney is up and down... B plateaus when they have a problem but then it goes up. But he doesn't know who he'll choose. He thinks he'll definitely be able to ask one of them to marry him though, hopes to get to that point in the next couple of days.

Family throws support to Bianka, they think she loves him for him and his personality - Whit "has a plan" and is calculative according to sister Ashley. She says she loves him, but does not love who he is around Whitney.

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Brad is packing for the biggest choice of his life.

He is heading back to Barbados to the place where he found he was ready for this, but first wants to check in with the family. Wants their approval.

Is he happy? He will be happier when he makes his decision?

BIL do you see yourself asking someone to marry? He can't answer yet.

Everyone says Bianca is a good fit. Warm and loves you.

Whitney is amazing but not for him. Sister doesn't like who he is when he is with Whit.

He never knew he acts differently around them.

Dad tells him marriage is serious and he really needs tp think it through.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Bachelor Brad Smith‏@bradcsmith
The boys....let's just call this...the brad smith freedom from secrets fest!! @bachelorCA. Deep Vs and anticipation pic.twitter.com/8XXVBqpB
Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 2qkovuf

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Brad's father says he needs to be mentally committed to the girl if he plans to stay married for a long time, and that centres on him making that decision... "This is about BRAD"

Really creepy, ominous music as he hugs his parents giggling cut to commercial

(and we thought TB USA was dramatic!)

ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:19 pm

I'm finally real time, had to pause pvr for awhile.

Loving how they are producing Bach Canada. I'd say they are setting it up for a Bianca F1, if not..... bigger mystery hour than MF has ever done lol

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Thanks NV..can't wait to hear..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Brad and Bianka going to play polo. Love how natural they are together and how she just laughs and is game to do anything.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Brad talks about how much Barbados means to him, and talks about how important this decision is - both girls are ones he can see himself with. (so... pretty much the usual ;) )

Apes Hill Polo Club - date with Bianka... they both know they're days away from ending their relationship or moving forward. He wants to know if he's the right guy for her and is she right for him?

She runs and jumps on him.... she teases him about her lipstick, he teases her about her inappropriate outfit for horseback :)

Brad VOs that he hopes after sea kayaking, they can do something athletic and actually like it. Hopes she likes it because he's an active guy

ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:24 pm

He says very Canadian.. like playing hockey on a horse lol

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

+30
jurystillout
Ayana
ja1968
KareyR2
nikikass