SELECT CONTENT

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think should be the next Bachelorette?

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 22 Vote_lcap9%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 22 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 46 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 22 Vote_lcap36%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 22 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 178 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 22 Vote_lcap33%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 22 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 167 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 22 Vote_lcap12%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 22 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 58 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 22 Vote_lcap4%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 22 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 22 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 22 Vote_lcap6%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 22 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 29 ]

Total Votes : 500

Poll closed

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 22 Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Lindsay .. having recently landed her "dream" job as a montissori teacher .. may be the main reason

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 22 Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

Post by chicagoowl Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:59 pm

[quote="Bronwyn"]I would say its down to Des and Ashlee, at this point. [/quote]

I agree. I think Leslie would be great, but they haven't featured her or talked about her much since she was eliminated. And it seems from the WTA spoiler info that they didn't talk much to Lesley. If they wanted her as Bach they would have featured her more. Des has more of the girl next door feel. I think she should be Bach. Anyone but AshLee. Can you image with her abandonment issues, how she could possibly let 20 guys go at the different rose ceremonies? I envision A LOT of crying. hissyfit hissyfit
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:00 pm

I would be totally okay with either Lesley or Des, but I voted for Des. They were both favorites of mine. And I actually like both of them so much that I hate to see either of them taking the lead role. They both will do just fine on their own out in the REAL world.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I would be totally okay with either Lesley or Des, but I voted for Des. They were both favorites of mine. And I actually like both of them so much that I hate to see either of them taking the lead role. They both will do just fine on their own out in the REAL world.

Yup totally agreed with you. They don't need this show.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:46 pm

chicagoowl wrote:[quote="Bronwyn"]I would say its down to Des and Ashlee, at this point.

I agree. I think Leslie would be great, but they haven't featured her or talked about her much since she was eliminated. And it seems from the WTA spoiler info that they didn't talk much to Lesley. If they wanted her as Bach they would have featured her more. Des has more of the girl next door feel. I think she should be Bach. Anyone but AshLee. Can you image with her abandonment issues, how she could possibly let 20 guys go at the different rose ceremonies? I envision A LOT of crying. hissyfit hissyfit [/quote]

When I read that AshLee was in the running now I thought the same thing. No way she will be able to date that many men without being a complete wreck. Not to mention the fact she is a control freak and let's be honest the "lead" doesn't have control over anything except who they end up with at the end. IDK I am just not sure she would be a great Bachelorette..... Maybe I am wrong but the guys would def have to be understanding, patient and very very kind hearted. Seriously... scratch

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:57 pm

I am torn on how I would feel about AshLee being the bachelorette. I she seems to have a lot of good qualities but is way too intense and vulnerable for this show. It may do her much more harm than good.

My guess is based on fan reaction the next bachelorette will be Des.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:01 pm

Seeing how young the bachelors that have tried out are the only people I can see it being are Lesley and Des. The guys look like they are about 5 years too young for AshLee jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:37 pm

^^^I agree. They didn't appear to be recruiting for AshLee, particularly, towards the later months unless she likes younger men. Yet, her presence was so prominent throughout the season - maybe she was the back up option.

Des has been positioned for it in the PR, with her exit and is a hit with fans. She's the fans "pick" for Sean. She also went from having zero online presence before the show to being quite active on Instagram and Twitter after filming -increasing her engagement levels.
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:41 pm

I think Desiree has a better chance at the lead than AshLee. I think maybe they had Lindsay in mind before the show started airing, and now they have Desiree in mind.

I would love love love Lesley as the next bachelorette. Too bad it's probably not going to happen.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:57 pm

I am all for Desiree! She'll do great and for someone wanting to launch a career as designer, the extra publicity will serve her well if she does not find her guy.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:28 pm

I think it's Des as ette :)

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:45 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I think it's Des as ette Smiley

:yes: I think so too.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

+63
Muslady
Longhornfan
Liz
wickedwitch
SouthernMomOf4
Diana
Pattycake92
Jeepers
CHO
Velvety081
Bronwyn