SELECT CONTENT

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think should be the next Bachelorette?

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 23 Vote_lcap9%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 23 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 46 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 23 Vote_lcap36%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 23 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 178 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 23 Vote_lcap33%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 23 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 167 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 23 Vote_lcap12%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 23 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 58 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 23 Vote_lcap4%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 23 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 22 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 23 Vote_lcap6%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 23 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 29 ]

Total Votes : 500

Poll closed

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 23 Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Now that Lindsay is removed, I believe it will be Des, too. And that will be fun season to watch.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 23 Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

Post by RealityEscape Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:21 pm

A cast picked for Des should have some good guys. I'd like to see Lesley - she's adorable and would be a hoot, but not sure she's the person that would attract the guys TPTB want. It will be interesting to see if they change Des's hairstyle, and how much Bro appears, if at all. The lead's parents usually have it much easier, and a shorter time frame than a cast person.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:50 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Take the poll and let us know who you think should be the next Bachelorette!
I want to vote for Lesley but cannot figure out how to vote. I have clicked on her name but nothing happens. Sorry but I am rather new to this board and posting on it. :Frown:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:37 pm

Click the little button beside the name, hit "submit vote" Done!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Peppermom wrote:Click the little button beside the name, hit "submit vote" Done!

I am not getting a button beside the name. :Frown:
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Are you able to see the "Submit Vote" box?

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:56 pm

Peppermom wrote:Are you able to see the "Submit Vote" box?

No it is really strange all I see is a cancel vote box- what am I missing? hissyfit

Does that mean that somehow I did get my vote registered?
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Could be. Sorry I don't know the answer to that. I didn't get that box. Maybe Love_Me or San can help.

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Peppermom wrote:Could be. Sorry I don't know the answer to that. I didn't get that box. Maybe Love_Me or San can help.

Thank you for your help and my mistake it is not really a box just the word cancel vote at the bottom of the results that you can click on. I did notice that the number of votes for Lesley did change so maybe by some dumb luck my vote did register. duh
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:09 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Peppermom wrote:Could be. Sorry I don't know the answer to that. I didn't get that box. Maybe Love_Me or San can help.

Thank you for your help and my mistake it is not really a box just the word cancel vote at the bottom of the results that you can click on. I did notice that the number of votes for Lesley did change so maybe by some dumb luck my vote did register. duh

I was having trouble to and must have cancelled one Lesley vote. Someone that can see submit vote can add it for me? I do think Des and others would be good too.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:16 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I was having trouble to and must have cancelled one Lesley vote. Someone that can see submit vote can add it for me? I do think Des and others would be good too.

I'm sorry you had trouble too but I'm glad it's not just me. Embarressed!
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:11 pm

i would think it would be des as well but she is so even keel there won't be any drama. i remember sean and someone else from the show (a producer type) trying to say her growing up rather poor must have affected her more than she is showing but honestly i don't see that at all. she just seems mature and grounded from what we've seen of her.

it sort of looks like ashlee may have gotten extensions. if so, my guess is she is the b'ette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

+63
Muslady
Longhornfan
Liz
wickedwitch
SouthernMomOf4
Diana
Pattycake92
Jeepers
CHO
Velvety081
Bronwyn