SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion Empty The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:59 pm

crap wrote:I am going to go out on a limb here and say I think its going to be Lindzi Cox.

Love_Me confirmed it was Des Smiley
:yes:

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:08 pm

sophienette wrote:
crap wrote:I am going to go out on a limb here and say I think its going to be Lindzi Cox.

Oh my! I missed that. Can you point me to where or what page if it was this thread? Thank you.

ETA: Nevermind. I hadn't noticed teh Bach 9 Contestants thread. Yay! Des was my 2nd fave after Leslie M. SO good!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 pm

IrishGal wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Oh my! I missed that. Can you point me to where or what page if it was this thread? Thank you.

ETA: Nevermind. I hadn't noticed teh Bach 9 Contestants thread. Yay! Des was my 2nd fave after Leslie M. SO good!

I can't find it. I don't see it in Des's thread, and certainly it's not in any of the other girls' threads... I am happy though! I didn't see any way it couldn't be Des. IMO, she's perfect for the role.

ETA: Now I've found it! It's in the Bachelorette 9 Contestants thread. I was looking in the Bachelor threads. Didn't pay attention to the #9 part.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
IrishGal wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I can't find it. I don't see it in Des's thread, and certainly it's not in any of the other girls' threads... I am happy though! I didn't see any way it couldn't be Des. IMO, she's perfect for the role.

ETA: Now I've found it! It's in the Bachelorette 9 Contestants thread. I was looking in the Bachelor threads. Didn't pay attention to the #9 part.

Welcome1 Buckeye_Fan
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but RS has confirmed Desiree as Bachelorette.

First off, gotta start with the news that most of you are most certainly interested in, and that’s who the next “Bachelorette” is. At this point, it doesn’t seem like much of a secret anymore as “E! News” broke it on Friday that the deal was 99% done to being finalized. Well, it is. Desiree is your next “Bachelorette.” She will be announced next Monday during the live ATFR show after the 2-hour finale airs, and she begins filming Sunday night, March 17th. I’m getting more guys confirmed for her season as we speak and will be releasing some of them probably next week so you will be the first to see which guy will possibly be her future ex-fiance. Good times. The announcement of Desiree being the next “Bachelorette” has me on the edge of my seat waiting in anticipation for one thing – the return of Nathaniel Hartsock to my television screen. Sure, we won’t see her brother until her finale when the family flies to wherever the final rose ceremony location is, but man, what an anticipated return to TV that’ll be. You think they won’t have him locked and loaded ready to come all guns blazing on whatever two guys make the finals? I don’t think I’ve been this excited about someone’s return to television since, well, ever. Holla!

Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2013/03/05/the-bachelor-sean-spoilers-women-tell-all-bachelorette/#QusTyhJeiiiWQoEH.99
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Now if only RS would tell us what's in that damn letter!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Love_Me already confirmed Desiree days ago, and she already has her own section... RS needs to come lurking here more regularly! giggling

As for the letter, Love_Me also confirmed, before WetPaint today, that it is from Cat and we have deciphered parts of it in a specific thread Smiley

I can't wait to hear it!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:53 pm

provenceguy wrote:Now if only RS would tell us what's in that damn letter!

I thought he did. It's Catherine...per some site or mag.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:10 am

atem wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Now if only RS would tell us what's in that damn letter!

I thought he did. It's Catherine...per some site or mag.

I know who it's from--I just want to know what it SAYS!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:39 am

sophienette wrote:Love_Me already confirmed Desiree days ago, and she already has her own section... RS needs to come lurking here more regularly! giggling

As for the letter, Love_Me also confirmed, before WetPaint today, that it is from Cat and we have deciphered parts of it in a specific thread Smiley

I can't wait to hear it!!!

You really are the best, Sophie! I can't tell you how much it means to me. You are such a loyal and supportive friend. Thanks so much!

kisses sweet kiss :iloveyou
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentbachelorfan Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:35 am

Where is the thread that decipheres parts of the letter? I can't seem to find it.

Silentbachelorfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:02 am

Silentbachelorfan wrote:Where is the thread that decipheres parts of the letter? I can't seem to find it.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1701-the-frc-letter-ch-gives-sean-screencaps-discussion

Btw, welcomeyall

Please do not be silent anymore, SilentBachelorFan!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+38
DKWillis
dee
DesFever
JBF
california90